Ryu and Chun Li vs Vega and Balrog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The scene that they were supposed to put in the Animated Movie, but opted out for the Chun Li/Vega battle scene instead.

Shadowlaw warlord General Bison sends Balrog and Vega to Chun Li's New York apartment to dispose of her.

What Bison didn't take into account that Ryu would be with her.

They had met following Chun Li's encounter with DeeJay and after she invited him back to her apartment.

While Balrog and Vega were sneaking in, Ryu and Chun Li were getting real funky in a steamy shower scene.

Afterwards, while Chun Li is braiding her hair, Vega attacks her while Ryu (in a spare pair of gi pants) has to deal with Balrog.

BlaxicanHydra
Chun-Li and Ryu win. Via...

SHOR-YU-KEN!!!

Superboy Prime
Ryu & Chun Li.

No real reasons other than it's f'ing Ryu and Miss Li.

BlaxicanHydra
Chun-Li chokes out Vega with her legs.

Superboy Prime
I want to be Vega now.

StyleTime
Ryu and Chun Li.

Have Chun Li and Vega ever fought canonically?

Guilty Gear
I don't think so, since it happened in a movie where Pussy got pwned, and I'm not talking about miss sexy ass.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I want to be Vega now. Vega's head would've been popped off by now. Now it's my turn and I won't get hurt. I'll have my face all up in that taco while feeling that gigantic ass.

Sado22
GuiltyGear.....superboy was talking about chunli, not Vega laughing

colonelf40
balrog beat ryu's ass at ken's wedding reception
vega beat both guile/ken! both brothers-in law got the asses kick big time!

Guilty Gear
^Lol you stole that sig. I think it was TricksterPriest's.Originally posted by Sado22
GuiltyGear.....superboy was talking about chunli, not Vega laughing He was talking about both.

Violent2Dope
Ryu and Li, I see no way Vega and Balrog win this.

shin_gear
Originally posted by shin_gear
I don't think so, since it happened in a movie where Pussy got pwned, and I'm not talking about miss sexy ass.

Vega's head would've been popped off by now. Now it's my turn and I won't get hurt. I'll have my face all up in that taco while feeling that gigantic ass. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/ChunLi2.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/ChunLi3.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/ChunLi1.gif

Blax_Hydralisk
No one cares. I have all of those GIF's already, including the one in your sig.

shin_gear

HonkyTonkMan
In a closed enviroment Balrog is even more deadly, Ryu and Chun Li will find it very difficult to dodge him. Blocking his punches would be like blocking a sledge hammer blow. One well delivered blow could do some massive damage, even to Ryu.
Vega had Chun Li until the dumbass took his mask off, if he kept on her instead of taking his mask of and being a d*ck he woulda had her.
The two Shadaloo Warriors can more than likely take this, though Ryu and Chun Li would probably still give them the beat down.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by shin_gear

I'm just messin' with you, silly goose.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
The scene that they were supposed to put in the Animated Movie, but opted out for the Chun Li/Vega battle scene instead.

Oh rly ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.