Kill or be killed Knock down drag out no holds barred fight to the death!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor's Team

Thor
Sentry
Betaray Bill
War Hulk
Morg WOL/power cosmic
Magog

Vs.

Black Adam's Team

WWIII BA
SBP (Current)
Orion (with MB and AF)
Lobo
Kid Miracle Man
H/P doomsday

If Doomsday Dies, he's outof the Fight.
Lobo CANNOT clone.

Blood Lust on and Every ability they have is up for use since they are literally trying to leave the other team as blood stains on the battle field.

Tyrant
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor's Team

Thor
Sentry
Betaray Bill
War Hulk
Morg WOL/power cosmic
Magog

Vs.

Black Adam's Team

WWIII BA
SBP (Current)
Orion (with MB and AF)
Lobo
Kid Miracle Man
H/P doomsday

If Doomsday Dies, he's outof the Fight.
Lobo CANNOT clone.

Blood Lust on and Every ability they have is up for use since they are literally trying to leave the other team as blood stains on the battle field. Nvr creating a spite thread... imagine that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
Nvr creating a spite thread... imagine that.

against Who? I thought I did the teams as even as I could. Iput two big Guns on each team and then I made each team even. Hulk for lobo, Orion for Beta, Thor for BA, ect. I think sentry>>Kid miracle man, but I just kid on the team becuz he's so mean and viscious. So which side is it spite against?

llagrok
Morg with WoL was no joke, nor was Prime.

Cosmic Cube
War Hulk sucks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
War Hulk sucks.
ORLY? I thought he was like Hulk with fantastic Skill. maybe i was wrong to think he was a good match for lobo.

llagrok
ORLY? I thought he was like Hulk with fantastic Skill. maybe i was wrong to think he was a good match for lobo.

War Hulk was powerful, Lobo is said to have lifted the universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok

Which would be in line with Superman and WW holding the wieght of the concious of eternity. I just dont' know about either of those. stick out tongue At any rate, Hulk has clapped a cosmos, So I dont' think he would be taken down by Lobo fast if at all, especially with him being so skilled lately and with a nice arm shield and sword.

Priest
u say Current SBP, i dident seee him do anything in the recent Sinestro Corps erm
does he still have his original powers?

llagrok
Which would be in line with Superman and WW holding the wieght of the concious of eternity. I just dont' know about either of those. stick out tongue At any rate, Hulk has clapped a cosmos, So I dont' think he would be taken down by Lobo fast if at all, especially with him being so skilled lately and with a nice arm shield and sword.

The fight could go on for ages, unless Lobo goes all out at the start which I doubt he would.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
u say Current SBP, i dident seee him do anything in the recent Sinestro Corps erm
does he still have his original powers?

I think he doesn't need his armor. But dont' ask me, that shit has been sold out at my store. i haven't gotten to read one damned page. sick

nvrbeenwthagirl
The fight could go on for ages, unless Lobo goes all out at the start which I doubt he would.

Lobo would get off on The carnage and Hulk would get angry to be so matched by someone who would probably crack bad jokes and laught the entire fight.

Cosmic Cube
No he wasn't. He was created by Apocalypse, the biggest loser of all.

Cosmic Cube
That wasn't War Hulk (who destroyed the cosmos).

Priest
I think he doesn't need his armor. But dont' ask me, that shit has been sold out at my store. i haven't gotten to read one damned page. sick
which issues haven't u read?

Cosmic Cube
How, pray tell, does one go about lifting the universe? (Not that causing the destruction of one with a clap of your hands makes any more sense.)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
which issues haven't u read?

I have read NONE. Every freaking weak it's sold out by the time I get there on my lunch break. Shit is irksome. It'll be a trade paper back tho. So I'm not sweating it to much.

llagrok
No he wasn't. He was created by Apocalypse, the biggest loser of all.

dur

War Hulk had been enhanced by celestial tech, far better than your average Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
dur

War Hulk had been enhanced by celestial tech, far better than your average Hulk.
I know. And he still sucked.

Celestial Tech < The Hype

He wasn't the most powerful Hulk, point blank.

nvrbeenwthagirl

He stopped juggs in motion. The God blast took longer. I'd say there is no more powerful hulk since he can always get stronger.

llagrok

and based on what scans would you say he sucked?

Cosmic Cube
He stopped juggs in motion. The God blast took longer. I'd say there is no more powerful hulk since he can always get stronger.
Savage Hulk has stopped Juggernaut in motion.

Savage Hulk has taken blasts from Celestials. Blasts that reduced Namor, Dr. Strange, and Surfer to skeletons.

Savage Hulk can always get stronger.

Most Powerful Hulk? Nuh-uh. no

nvrbeenwthagirl
Savage Hulk has stopped Juggernaut in motion.

Savage Hulk has taken blasts from Celestials. Blasts that reduced Namor, Dr. Strange, and Surfer to skeletons.

Savage Hulk can always get stronger.

Most Powerful Hulk? Nuh-uh. no All hulks are the same. They all have dynamic power. cept the grey hulk I think. ANy green hulk is the same to me. They all get stronger.

Cosmic Cube
and based on what scans would you say he sucked?

The term "sucks" is relative.

He is better than Grey Hulk, the Professor Hulk, or the Banner-Hulk. But any other Hulk would own him.

Cosmic Cube
All hulks are the same. They all have dynamic power. cept the grey hulk I think. ANy green hulk is the same to me. They all get stronger.
Wrong, sir. All Hulks are not created equal. wink

War Hulk is an enhanced Professor Hulk who in fact does NOT get stronger in proportion to his anger.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wrong, sir. All Hulks are not created equal. wink

War Hulk is an enhanced Professor Hulk who in fact does NOT get stronger in proportion to his anger.

Professor Hulk got stronger the longer he fought if I remember correctly. I used to read him. That was the best writing. peter david i think. And the art was good too. i can't remember the guys name. at any rate, I liked that hulk the best.

Cosmic Cube
Professor Hulk got stronger the longer he fought if I remember correctly. I used to read him. That was the best writing. peter david i think. And the art was good too. i can't remember the guys name. at any rate, I liked that hulk the best.

Savage Hulk is the only Hulk who continues to get stronger as he remains enraged. (I know, you're used to the 'madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets' cliche but stay with me.)

Professor Hulk is not prone to the uncontrollable unreasonable fits of rage that are a large part of Savage Hulk's character. I mean, when Savage Hulk gets mad, he gets PISSED, resulting in a near-instantaneous geometric increase in strength. Professor Hulk is calm and logical, and that's why he gets his ass kicked by Doc Ock.

Anyway, many believe that Hulk has to continually become angrier and angrier to become stronger. Not necessarily.

Time is Hulk's greatest ally. He has unlimited stamina, and Hulk's strength (not to mention his durability and healing factor), increases more and more during the tenure of a battle.

Hulk's strength is only limited by how long he can stay in a fight, alias, stay enraged.

Peter David was the greatest.

quanchi112
this thread isnt evenly matched at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Savage Hulk is the only Hulk who continues to get stronger as he remains enraged. (I know, you're used to the 'madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets' cliche but stay with me.)

Professor Hulk is not prone to the uncontrollable unreasonable fits of rage that are a large part of Savage Hulk's character. I mean, when Savage Hulk gets mad, he gets PISSED, resulting in a near-instantaneous geometric increase in strength. Professor Hulk is calm and logical, and that's why he gets his ass kicked by Doc Ock.

Anyway, many believe that Hulk has to continually become angrier and angrier to become stronger. Not necessarily.

Time is Hulk's greatest ally. He has unlimited stamina, and Hulk's strength (not to mention his durability and healing factor), increases more and more during the tenure of a battle.

Hulk's strength is only limited by how long he can stay in a fight, alias, stay enraged.

Peter David was the greatest.

Well that is why i said the hulk gets stronger the longer he fights. even professor Hulk. Peter David is great. But what was up with that earth angel supergirl? what was he on? X pills?

Cosmic Cube
Well that is why i said the hulk gets stronger the longer he fights. even professor Hulk. Peter David is great. But what was up with that earth angel supergirl? what was he on? X pills?

Professor Hulk can't get stronger from getting angrier/fighting, because if he gets too pissed, he'll turn into Savage Banner.

Savage Hulk is the strongest Hulk.

The strongest one there is.

and yes, he was on pills.

Tyrant
against Who? I thought I did the teams as even as I could. Iput two big Guns on each team and then I made each team even. Hulk for lobo, Orion for Beta, Thor for BA, ect. I think sentry>>Kid miracle man, but I just kid on the team becuz he's so mean and viscious. So which side is it spite against? nvrmind lets do dis... fanboi style!

hukl poons orian.
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/2638/orionpawnedcl3.th.jpg

Magog cun tpunts sbp emo... lol.
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4214/thor19610bj5.th.jpg http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7012/thor19611kl9.th.jpg

Tohr wt ef beats doomday agian.
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/1524/033avengersjla004ib1.th.jpg

beta lmao beats adam.
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6057/omegaflight54xn0.th.jpg
tanaraq b itches!

morg owns miracel !!1
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/89/5dab2waterz12ww6.th.jpg

Senty rotflmao lobos fase in teh sun.
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2971/scan00196fp.th.jpg http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6805/scan00202ii.th.jpg

marvle winz liek alwayz!!!11
:lol

thats all b itches!

strengthkills
Professor Hulk can't get stronger from getting angrier/fighting, because if he gets too pissed, he'll turn into Savage Banner.

Savage Hulk is the strongest Hulk.

The strongest one there is.

and yes, he was on pills. Proffesor did get stronger at one point,then he put a subconcious block so that he turned into savage banner when he got to pissed.
Savage is the strongest of them all(hulk incarnations),nice to know someone knows that on kmc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.