kain,sarafan lord vs ganondorf, kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this tag team match?

Burning thought
Sarafan lord realises he hates Kain and joins the opposing side, Kain shows a deadly smile before quickly destroying them all

Estacado
How about Kratos turns them into stone with the gorgon's head?

Burning thought
that attack doesnt last very long and lasts very short amount of time vs large enemies such as cyclops

quanchi112
i love kain but always though sarafan lord was the coolest character out of the whole legacy besides kain. kain was first then the sarafan lord was 2nd.

Burning thought
Sarafan lord was quite cool, its such an interwining story, Sarafan lord knows Kain as an ancient vampire and a young one in BO 1 and 2

infact maybe in the off-topic forum or sumfin we can dedicate a thread to Kain and the legacy so that if there are other kain VS threads we can point people to his feats

quanchi112
Originally posted by Burning thought
Sarafan lord was quite cool, its such an interwining story, Sarafan lord knows Kain as an ancient vampire and a young one in BO 1 and 2

infact maybe in the off-topic forum or sumfin we can dedicate a thread to Kain and the legacy so that if there are other kain VS threads we can point people to his feats yes i think that would be cool. kain to me is so damn awesome. sarafanlord was 2 nd to him. i loved sarafanlors voice. i really hope they make a sequel, do u think they will? have u heard of anything.

MadMel
which voice laughing out loud
ive heard different versions of him (Bo1, Bo2, and defiance)
and i doubt LOK will have another game any time soon..not after the voice actor of the elder god died..everyone on the team suddenly became disinterested after that sad
anyways, since gannon cant be hurt by anything but the master sword, or light sword, or light arrows, and since kain and SF are practically immortal i say its a draw big grin

Burning thought
sad Madmel speak the truth, they are all broken up, seems like no more LOK games

quanchi112
Originally posted by MadMel
which voice laughing out loud
ive heard different versions of him (Bo1, Bo2, and defiance)
and i doubt LOK will have another game any time soon..not after the voice actor of the elder god died..everyone on the team suddenly became disinterested after that sad
anyways, since gannon cant be hurt by anything but the master sword, or light sword, or light arrows, and since kain and SF are practically immortal i say its a draw big grin blood omen 2 version thats why i say sarafn lord. that is the game kain kills him in. i iddnt think they were going to make a game anytime soon becuz eidos was in such trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.