Half-Life 2 on Xbox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40

IceJaw
I think you should remove Priest's sig from your sig space and go make one yourself. Now.

Estacado
Originally posted by IceJaw
I think you should remove Priest's sig from your sig space and go make one yourself. Now.

colonelf40
how do i make a sig?
ive tried all my pics both they are too large!

IceJaw
You could have gone to the damn signature forum to look for some advice before you snatched someone else's sig and why the hell haven't you removed it yet? Do we have to repeat ourselves? IT'S NOT YOUR SIG!

colonelf40
so what get used to it!
moan all you want you emo punk!

STUPID SPIC GO RUN FOR THE BORDER!

Estacado
Reported for member bashing and wearing another member's signature without the makers or his permission.

Lana
You don't use other people's sigs without their permission. Period. If you don't remove it, I will be asking Raz to remove it for you. As I am also the sig mod, I'm pretty strict on that.

Also, you SERIOUSLY need to watch your attitude and your language. I do not want to see another racist remark coming from you.

DO NOT PM me again. I am not a help desk.

And finally...there are already many HL2 threads that exist. Use one of those and do not create duplicate threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.