Northstar/Aurora Vs. Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shksprtx
Current Northstar and Aurora, with upgrades from The Hand. Together, can they beat Zoom?

batdude123
No.

Swanky-Tuna
HowFastCanNorthstarAndAuroraGo? InTheAtmosphereIMean.

SevenShackles
zoom zoom a zoom... zoom zoom zoom .... zoom zoom zoooooooom.

ii vote for zoom

shksprtx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
HowFastCanNorthstarAndAuroraGo? InTheAtmosphereIMean.

Their top speed with upgrades is supposed to be 99.9% lightspeed. I think they generally don't go faster than about Mach 10 in atmosphere to avoid causing major damage to their surroundings, but we'll assume that for this battle they have no such reservations.

Wally West
99.9% lightspeed wouldn't be fast enough, he'd still be just a blur/ficker to them. Even after Jessie Quick gave Wally her speed he was still just a blur to Wally.

guy222
Originally posted by shksprtx
Current Northstar and Aurora, with upgrades from The Hand. Together, can they beat Zoom?

zoom wins

SevenShackles
zoom zoom a zoom

shksprtx
Call me crazy, and I know Zoom has them way outclassed on speed, but I still think they have a chance.

Their flashbangs should count for something in this battle...

King_Mungi
Zoom would destroy them, heck just recently he was taking on Wonder Woman, Superman and Hal Jordan at the same time and was winning.

BlackJackal
Zoom.

Estacado
Originally posted by shksprtx
Call me crazy, and I know Zoom has them way outclassed on speed, but I still think they have a chance.

Their flashbangs should count for something in this battle...
Zoom doesn't have super speed.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Estacado
Zoom doesn't have super speed.

Not technically, no, but for all intents and purposes that's what his powers DO give him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.