Woodgod vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Woodgod- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/woodgod.htm

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Woodgod- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/woodgod.htm

woodgod

Aries_04
I respond to any thread that includes a bio. Good work. Plus your a Agent Zero fan if i remember right.

But anyway.....its close....I like Luke Cage...but i have to say Woodgod

Hercules
LOL, I actually remember Wood God!

I would have to give Cage the edge in durability and Wood God the edge in strength I would give Luke a slight majority.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Hercules
LOL, I actually remember Wood God!

I would have to give Cage the edge in durability and Wood God the edge in strength I would give Luke a slight majority. Yeah cage recently was doing good against Sampson I will give it to Cage 7/10.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Cage has a shot 6/10

tkitna
Its close, but i'd give the slight edge to Woodgod

I remember the Hulk/Spiderman book with Woodgod. If I remember correctly, The Hulk wasnt really having much trouble, but its been a long time since i've read it.

snoopdogg
I'd go with Cage.

Cosmic Cube
Luke Cage would eat this guy.

Hey, snoop. big grin

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Luke Cage would eat this guy.

Hey, snoop. big grin Wow..I thought you died or something.

What's crackalackin?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wow..I thought you died or something.

What's crackalackin? Work. I rarely have the time to be on the board.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Work. I rarely have the time to be on the board. Same here. I don't post as much as I used to. Just mostly sit back and watch the action.

severance
woodgod lasted a lot longer against hulk than cage did

Zebedee
Woodgod beat the Hulk once in the seventies. He is a homage in his original origin to "Gladiator" the Philip Wylie inspiration for Superman.

tkitna
Originally posted by Zebedee
Woodgod beat the Hulk once in the seventies. He is a homage in his original origin to "Gladiator" the Philip Wylie inspiration for Superman.

When did he beat the Hulk?

Zebedee
Originally posted by tkitna
When did he beat the Hulk?

It was way back, I only have the repring in the British Hulk comic from about 1980. It woould be between 1975 and 1980. It might have been in Hulk Magazine. It's the in the set of stories with the flashback to Woodgod being injected as a kid and the family cat being invulnerabel. The Hulk beats him up a couple of issues later.

King_Mungi
Poor Woodgod, he currently is a Department H lab experiment

guy222
cage loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.