How many video games do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Probably over 20, I want to get more though, playing the same games gets boring after a few months.

And you guys?

jon84
I'm too lazy to count. I'll say under 100 games in total, that's all my console, portable and PC game put together.

AstroFan
Counting all the old NES, SNES, Genesis, and N64 makes it too many to name. lol

I only have a few dozen games of the 2 most recent generations.

grey fox
Counting in my Gameboy/colour/advance/sp , Gamecube, N64 , PS2 , PS1. I'd say over 200 but under 250.

Kenshinswife
yea how far back are we going?

But starting with last gen. I have roughly about 60 games maybe 70 (including gamecube, ps2, wii,360, portables)

JToTheP
I have over 50+ on Ps2, 30+ on GC, at least a dozen GBA games, 10 DS, 4 Wii, maybe 20 Ps1 left, 8-9 N64 left.

Ultimate Hulk43
I want to get more games altogether. Any suggestons (action, adventure)?

xNIXSONx
like 5 xbox 360 games and when i had my ps2 up to say 15

Ultimate Hulk43
I only have two games for my Xbox 360: King Kong & WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007. What are your five?

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I only have two games for my Xbox 360: King Kong & WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007. What are your five?

Call of Duty 3
Gears Of War
Fight Night: Rnd: 3
Crackdown
Saints Row

bought in that order, lookin to buy Stranglehold, Halo3, GTAIV, Mass Effect, Fable 2 and Assassins Creed

pinkfloydkor
id say i have probably 75

NES, SNES, 64, GC, Wii, GB, GBA

§P0oONY
Far too many to count... Into the hundreds... Most bought cheap.

Oh, duplicate thread too.

Guilty Gear

Mairuzu
9 - on the comp
360 - about 7 for now
ps2 - 23
game cube - 6

Burning thought
over 300-400 games for the pc

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
Call of Duty 3
Gears Of War
Fight Night: Rnd: 3
Crackdown
Saints Row

bought in that order, lookin to buy Stranglehold, Halo3, GTAIV, Mass Effect, Fable 2 and Assassins Creed

You're not going to buy Smackdown vs Raw 2007?

Sandai Kitetsu
10 on the comp since I've given most of games away or lost them.

Impediment
Too many to name, but my video game library encompasses NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, and PC.

Over 200, easily.

Ultimate Hulk43
I still don't see why people still have the GC....

InnerRise
Because not everybody throws out a console and their games as soon as a new generation of consoles and games are released that's just stupid, not to mention BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Ultimate Hulk43
I didn't throw it out because of that but I did stop playing it a long ways before I even got a 360 & it was gone before then too.

kai3345
Because some Gamecube games are awsome like- ResE Emake, Smash Bros Melee, and others.

WII- 4
GC-13
Ps2-22
XBOX-25

xNIXSONx
oh ya, i got some DS games, like Mario 64 DS, Animal Crossing lol, Metroid Hunters, Pokemon Diamond and Emerald on GBA

ragesRemorse
I sold all my games, except for nhl2k7. I now rent them from gamefly. I have to save hundreds of dollars a year doing this. Unlike renting form a store, i dont have to wait for the 1 copy of a certain game to be returned, and the material aspect has left the gaming aspect of my life, i no longer have the urge to collect games which is a GREAT thing.

Evil Dead
I've probably got around 300 or so left.......mostly nes, snes, famicom and genesis. I just sold most of my PS2 and Xbox games.......I've got like 25 PS2 games left, 15 Xbox games, 4 GameCube games and 3 Wii games.

sith_darth_jay
I don't get rid of my games anymore, I like collecting them. I used to trade in games (PS1), but not now.(altough I don't have any N64 games, sold them all). I keep them cuz sometimes I get nostalgic and put them on to pass sometime. It's weird though, cuz half of the games I own, I've never finished. they're mostly mine, an somes are my brother's.

I have: over 70 PS1
around 50 PS2
6 GBA
3 GB/GBC
25ish PC
and over 1000 roms but, who's counting big grin

Ultimate Hulk43
Damn....I didn't know people owned so many video games.....

InnerRise
Well you should have.

I'm not going to take the time to count each one, but here you go:

1. A nice number of Sega Genesis Games
2. A lot of Playstation Games
3. A lot of Playstation 2 Games
4. A lot of Gamecube Games
5. A lot of Gameboy/Gameboy Color/ Gameboy Advanced Games
6. 15 Nintendo DS Games
7. 6 Nintendo Wii Games
8. 3 XBOX 360 Games

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

lazy_kid94
about 236

Ultimate Hulk43
Anybody want to give me some free video games?

coolmovies
i only have 5 PC games

Lana
I haven't got a clue how many games I have in total.

I think I have about a dozen DS games, right now I have 8 360 games, I probably have a couple dozen PS2 games, and then I still have a loooot of older stuff too. And some PC games.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Kal-El_08
Anybody want to give me some free video games?

Emulators and roms are free wink

Lana
And also illegal and shall not be talked about on here.

Yoshi Paradise
angel You don't have to worry about me, Lana.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Lana

hammer

LORD JLRTENJAC
Let me think... 15 Zelda games... 7 Metroids... 8 Megaman Games... 49... 60... I have over 88 games. And this year that number will increase by at lesat 3.

Impediment
In the past year, I've sold a lot of games that I rarely, if ever, play anymore.

My library consists of PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and PSP.

My total count is around 185-200

LORD JLRTENJAC
lemme add to my count here.I have boxed up 8 Snes games and 5 NES games. That brings me to... 101

OH! Gameboy. *Pulls down box and looks in* Uhh... never mind. I'm not gonna start counting that now...

Originally posted by Impediment
In the past year, I've sold a lot of games that I rarely, if ever, play anymore.

My library consists of PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and PSP.

My total count is around 185-200

Noce library... A little high on the sony for my tasts, but to each his own... That's what someone always says... stick out tongue

@st
If you think about the price of the games when you bought them, a lot of gamers have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on their gaming. lol

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Lana

It's not illegal if you legally own the game/console you are emulating...

I use an N64 emulator, and I own an N64... That's not illegal... I use a WWF No Mercy rom, and I own a WWF No Mercy cartridge... That's not illegal either...

@st
Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I own a 360, so I can go into a store and take as many as I want, its cool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Originally posted by @st
If you think about the price of the games when you bought them, a lot of gamers have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on their gaming. lol

Man, if I actually had to pay full price for my games, I'd be at well over $1200 spent on them in the past three months ermm

Originally posted by Bat Dude
It's not illegal if you legally own the game/console you are emulating...

I use an N64 emulator, and I own an N64... That's not illegal... I use a WWF No Mercy rom, and I own a WWF No Mercy cartridge... That's not illegal either...

And you know full well that the majority of people who use emulators do so because they DON'T own the games already. Thus the entire mess will be avoided by just not discussing it at all on here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.