WWH vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Has this been done?

charlemagne9746
WWH...with the same reasoning as in the Juggs vs FF thread.

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
Has this been done?

wwh

quanchi112
wwh with ease.

spawnwest
FF FTW.

They'll simply out smart him.

Badabing
Originally posted by spawnwest
FF FTW.

They'll simply out smart him. Reed had prep and they still lost to WW Hulk. dur on you.

Kutulu
I love these threads. It's funny because anybody who disagrees that WWH wins hands down is proven wrong by Marvel themselves. It's a good way to spot the people that didn't even read the WWH and Planet Hulk series.

Wally West
Given what just happened in WWH, Hulk can take Reeds, Bens and Johnny's best and flatten each of them in a few punches, and I doubt Sue could stop him at the moment, so Hulk smash.

Badabing
Originally posted by Kutulu
I love these threads. It's funny because anybody who disagrees that WWH wins hands down is proven wrong by Marvel themselves. It's a good way to spot the people that didn't even read the WWH and Planet Hulk series. Originally posted by Wally West
Given what just happened in WWH, Hulk can take Reeds, Bens and Johnny's best and flatten each of them in a few punches, and I doubt Sue could stop him at the moment, so Hulk smash. Agreed.

llagrok
How much prep does FF get?

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok
How much prep does FF get? No prep was given by the thread starter. Reed had prep in WWH and the FF still got beat......badly.

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
No prep was given by the thread starter. Reed had prep in WWH and the FF still got beat......badly.

Did you see what the prep was used for? I think that if Reed spent his time trying to create something a little more offensive, they could've won.

It was also hinted at that Reed did cook up something else, but Ben ruined it when jumping in to save Johnny.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH easy

Badabing
Did you see what the prep was used for? I think that if Reed spent his time trying to create something a little more offensive, they could've won.

It was also hinted at that Reed did cook up something else, but Ben ruined it when jumping in to save Johnny. Doesn't matter. Reed and the FF lost with prep. "Hinted at" doesn't work on KMC. Quit arguing or I will dur you!

durfist

llagrok
Doesn't matter. Reed and the FF lost with prep. "Hinted at" doesn't work on KMC. Quit arguing or I will dur you!

durfist

So you think that their prep was well spent? eek!

Badabing
So you think that their prep was well spent? eek! Yes, the fake Sentry light was a keen plan! shifty

Doesn't matter, WW Hulk>>>>>>>Reed and the FF with 24 hours prep. w00tdur

llagrok
Yes, the fake Sentry light was a keen plan! shifty

Doesn't matter, WW Hulk>>>>>>>Reed and the FF with 24 hours prep. w00tdur

Whatever you say gigi

guy222
th_guy222

WWH FTW

OneDumbG0
World War Hulk threw eight blows and wiped out the Fantastic Four. The Human Torch exhausted himself after his most intense nova blast. Thing got one-shotted. Invisible Woman's forcefields were destroyed in three shots and she was rendered helpless by the backlash. And Mr. Fantastic got pummeled unconscious in four shots. Eight shots altogether. When's the last time the entire Fantastic Four were beaten by eight punches?

WWH 8/10.

Juk3n
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
World War Hulk threw eight blows and wiped out the Fantastic Four. The Human Torch exhausted himself after his most intense nova blast. Thing got one-shotted. Invisible Woman's forcefields were destroyed in three shots and she was rendered helpless by the backlash. And Mr. Fantastic got pummeled unconscious in four shots. Eight shots altogether. When's the last time the entire Fantastic Four were beaten by eight punches?

WWH 8/10.

and you still dare to give FF 2/10?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Juk3n
and you still dare to give FF 2/10? jr_shakefist

Mayhaps I give Reed a bit too much credit. I've been reading way too much Fantastic Four lately and may be overestimating his resourcefulness. I beg forgiveness.

tomato

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.