You Decide: The Fate Of The Surviving Characters! (Expect Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
What would you like to happen to the characters that survived?

That we don't already know about from the 19 years later epilogue!

danielle marie.
I really want to know what happened to Luna. I would love it if she took over the Quibbler. That would be amazing.

I also want to know who Malfoy's wife is.

chillmeistergen
Jesus, look at the contrast between eyebrows in that sig.

I'd like to know what George did with himself, if he continued with the joke shop n all that.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by danielle marie.
I really want to know what happened to Luna. I would love it if she took over the Quibbler. That would be amazing.

I also want to know who Malfoy's wife is.
I like to think that her and Dean got together, because of the way they were together throughout DH.

Malfoy's wife's got to be that Pansy Parkinson he's with in the books I reckon.

danielle marie.

§P0oONY
Me too. That would be amazing.

I guess, but for me that would be so boring. I would love it if he got together with someone who wasn't in Slytherin.
Goyle; gay marriage, adopted son..... Now that would rock.

danielle marie.
That would be pretty cool. And I can totally see it... though the book said 'wife'. So I'm guessing it was a girl.

§P0oONY
That would be pretty cool. And I can totally see it... though the book said 'wife'. So I'm guessing it was a girl. Nah, Malfoy just wears the pants in the relationship.

danielle marie.

Lana

§P0oONY
George blatantly topped himself...... Not because Fred died, not directly anyway... but simply because no one was laughing at his jokes anymore.

And writing a fan fiction like that, is an appealing idea, however, I like to think I have more of a life than that.

Strangelove
I'd like to know what happened to George, as well as Hogwarts (Headmaster, teachers, etc.), and the surviving members of the Order of the Phoenix, and the Ministry (Kingsley Shacklebolt was installed as interim Minister after Voldemort's defeat; was that made permanent?).

And other such things.

The Unknown

ndfreak
Jk rowlwing said in an interveiw she probably will write a harry potter encyclopedia. the encyclopedia will give details on the backgrounds of charcters she never got to explain fully and it will also say what happened to all the other people 19 years later (I expect more things too smile). the article contains SPOILERS for the deathly hallows, so if you haven't read it, dont go to it. theres a link to this article in the encyclopedia and reprieve thread.

ADarksideJedi
I want to know too who Malfoy's wife is!It drives me crazy not knowing.I think harry should be an auror a nd Hermoine a teacher at Hogwarts or the headmaster.
As for Ron working at the MOM.That always been my wish for th ere jobs.I am so mad she never said what they were doing1jm

Silent Dreams
I have to admit, that the future of Luna and George are on my mind.

The Unknown
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I want to know too who Malfoy's wife is!It drives me crazy not knowing.I think harry should be an auror a nd Hermoine a teacher at Hogwarts or the headmaster.
As for Ron working at the MOM.That always been my wish for th ere jobs.I am so mad she never said what they were doing1jm

IIRC, JK Rowling said in an interview that Harry and Ron were aurors and Hermione worked in the Ministry (can't remember specifically, though).

exanda kane
Kreacher and the fate of Grimmauld Place.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by The Unknown
IIRC, JK Rowling said in an interview that Harry and Ron were aurors and Hermione worked in the Ministry (can't remember specifically, though).

DId not hear that must had not seen it.Well inleast that is what she said.I still like her as a teacher and harry as an auror but Ron would be in the MOM if it was my choice.jm smile

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
DId not hear that must had not seen it.Well inleast that is what she said.I still like her as a teacher and harry as an auror but Ron would be in the MOM if it was my choice.jm smile If she was a teacher it would have blatently been said in the epilogue when her kids were going to school.

Strangelove
According to an interview about the original epilogue (which she trimmed down because it was "too wordy"

Harry and Ron are both Aurors (Harry is the Head of the Office)
Hermione is "high up" in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement
Luna has become a "naturalist."
There is a new permanent Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher
There is a new Headmaster at Hogwarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.