Encyclopedia and the reprieve SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ndfreak
JK rowling announced that she probabley will write an encyclopedia on harry potter! She says it will include backstories on the characters that she couldn't give enough information on in the books and show what happens to those who lived after the seventh book. The article also contains who got reprieved from death in the series. Arthur weasley was set to die in the fifth book but JK rowling didn't kill him. Instead she killed off another father was killed off. The article contains SPOILERS so don't read it if you haven't finished the 7 book.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19935372/

§P0oONY
That's dead cool.

The Phantom
Can't wait for it.

chillmeistergen
Sweet one, sounds good.

Dresta
So instead of killing off Arthur Weasley she killed off Lupin and Tonks

I would of much preferred it if Arthur had died instead tbh.

ndfreak
i know me too but she didn't want to kill him apparently.

§P0oONY
To be fair, the Weasley's have suffered enough.

The Phantom

chillmeistergen
It's the whole thing with tragedy though isn't it? In life we follow our partners, so should we in death. It's a classic literary tool, and one which will never grow old.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by The Phantom
Agreed. Plus, I felt all the all the Marauders should have died, to accompany Harry through the forest like they did (except for Peter)... but then again that didn't mean Tonks should have died...
To be fair, the only thing she had going for her was the hair.......... and baby I guess ... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.