"I'd Much Prefer A Chunk Of Cho!": The Official Anti "Harry And Ginny" Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Now I know Ginny is described as attractive in the book but looking at them in films, it really does make me wonder how he could pick Ginny over Cho.

It's shallow I know, but it's not like Cho seems like a bad sort either, yes, she cries a bit and that... But that's just endearing, no?

Now... although I must admit Ginny doesn't look bad in this picture, not at all, I still say that Cho is superior.......

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/40/Chochang_order_of_the_phoenixmovie.jpg/449px-Chochang_order_of_the_phoenixmovie.jpg
http://www.wittyliving.com/harrypotter/uploaded_images/ginnyw-799991.jpg

The Phantom

§P0oONY
Originally posted by The Phantom
o.o Is this more an Anti-Harry/Ginny thread or a the girl who plays Cho looks better than Bonnie Wright. Because if it is that, I think Bonnie's pretty cute. Probably more of the latter come to think of it stick out tongue ... But Leung > Wright... Even though Wright looks cute in that picture.

The Phantom

§P0oONY
Originally posted by The Phantom
I completely disagree then... and am utterly confused on what the point of the thread is now. o.o
Well, okay then.........

*Tumbleweed floats by*

chillmeistergen
Cho's fitter, definitely. The actress who plays Ginny's mouth looks like it's been drawn on, by a recovering paraplegic.

Surreal_44
Well, I don't like Harry and Ginny together. Not sure how I feel about Cho and Harry though.

I don't really like Ginny's character in the books. She feels a bit Sue-ish to me. A powerful witch, good at Quidditch, funny, popular, beautiful and a nasty streak that is probably supposed to be viewed as spunkiness(though most of these qualities were hidden until book 5 and 6), it feels too much like JKR was making Ginny the absolute perfect match for Harry.

It's kind of blech for me, and I'm not fond of movie!Ginny either. Harry/anyone is better than Harry/Ginny.

Strangelove
I love how Leung is Asian but has a Scottish accent. laughing out loud That makes her doubly hot.

Even though the movie Cho is better looking than movie Ginny, Harry and Ginny are a better couple.

Barker
Leung is ugly. ermmnone

Strangelove
Originally posted by Barker
Leung is ugly. ermmnone Racist ermmnone

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove
Racist ermmnone
It's those dang bangs. ermmnone

The Phantom
I'm sorry, I seriously think Bonnie is better looking. But then again, I do have a thing for redheads.

Strangelove
Looking a little closer at the pictures, I can't actually decide which one is better looking. They both have their merits. Barker's right, the bangs should go.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Strangelove
Looking a little closer at the pictures, I can't actually decide which one is better looking. They both have their merits. Barker's right, the bangs should go.
I should have picked a worse picture of Ginny/Bonnie.... I start to question myself after looking at them... hmm

The Phantom
And thus the tides turn. shifty

Surreal_44
Who cares who's prettier than who? It isn't looks that matter, because I'm pretty sure it's not looks that gets Ron paired with Hermione.

Am I the only one who dislikes Ginny becaus of actual character traits as oppossed to physical beauty?

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Barker
Leung is ugly. ermmnone Ditto.

§P0oONY
I like the asian, scottish thing... It's cute.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I dunno, I'm not really fond of Harry/Ginny. I'm more of Harry/Luna.

Seeing as I've only watched the movies, Ginny has never been that endearing, really. It seemed like she's a totally minor character then BOOM, sudden Harry pairing. >>.

I'd rather Luna. xD

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Who cares who's prettier than who? It isn't looks that matter, because I'm pretty sure it's not looks that gets Ron paired with Hermione.

Am I the only one who dislikes Ginny becaus of actual character traits as oppossed to physical beauty?

no! i think ginny and harry are just wrong together. in fact, the only person in canon that i think might slightly work with harry would be luna - as they have similarities within the whole "i think things that other people don't believe" realm. but if i were to match harry with someone... it would have to be someone he met or re-met after he gets into some serious therapy.

also, ginny seems like a means to an end for harry. he wants a ginormous family - ginny comes equipped with a ginormous family that happens to be a family harry has come to love as his own and which conveniently has his best friends already included. what better way to have a short cut to family, be a brother to ron and hermione, fred and george, a son in actuality to the weasleys.... than to go ahead and marry ginny?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by siriuswriter
no! i think ginny and harry are just wrong together. in fact, the only person in canon that i think might slightly work with harry would be luna - as they have similarities within the whole "i think things that other people don't believe" realm. but if i were to match harry with someone... it would have to be someone he met or re-met after he gets into some serious therapy.

also, ginny seems like a means to an end for harry. he wants a ginormous family - ginny comes equipped with a ginormous family that happens to be a family harry has come to love as his own and which conveniently has his best friends already included. what better way to have a short cut to family, be a brother to ron and hermione, fred and george, a son in actuality to the weasleys.... than to go ahead and marry ginny?

THIS. DITTO. YES. EXACTLY.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.