Team Ninja vs Team Mishima/Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Showdown inside the DOATEC wrestling ring.

This battle came about when both the Mishima Zaibatsu and the G Corporation had both accquired Donovan's research.

Knowing that they won't stand a chance against the ninjas both Kazuya and Jin find Heihachi recovering at his retreat and tell him of the threat.

Heihachi agrees to fight, but he has his own motives, as does Lee Chaolan, who wants control of the Mishima Zaibatsu and transform it into a force of good.

The dysfunctional Mishima crew enter seperately to their theme music: first Kazuya (Tekken 2), then Lee (ditto), followed by Jin (Moonlit Wilderness - unofficial) with Heihachi (Tekken 3) bringing up the rear.

And no, Heihachi isn't in the sumo diaper either. He is in his white suit/purple jacket combo (his gi and hakama were in the cleaners).

Team Ninja, however, enters as one.

In a salute to Bison's intro from the Animated Movie (even Team Ninja have to admit that intro was badass), a helicopter with the DOATEC insignia lands outside.

The door opens and Ryu Hayabusa steps out first, in his ninja uniform. The two rows of ninja bow as he strides down the steps, followed by Hayate, Kasumi and Ayane, all of them ready to kick ass as DOATEC employees scamper out of their way as they head for the ring.

"Showoffs," Kazuya grumbles as Team Ninja makes their entrance into the ring.

All of them teleport from outside of the ring and into the ring, facing their opponents.

This match is about to begin.

This match is strictly HAND TO HAND. No weapons, ninpo or energy blasts (of ANY kind), or Devil Gene.

Sandai Kitetsu
Even with ninpo's and weapons team ninja would lose against Devil Gene Mishimas or Mishima's with prep. Snafu, you really hate Team Ninja don't you?

Guilty Gear
Yeah...uh...Team Mishima for the win.

Also, is Hayabusa's energy blast enabled? Or is it just the elemental magic that isn't?
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Even with ninpo's and weapons team ninja would lose.I really hope you mean ninpo that has only been demonstrated in-game and not any weapon Ryu can wield. If so you would be a little credible at best.
Snafu, you really hate Team Ninja don't you? It's true, though he would deny it, as always.

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa not being able to kill Kazuya, Jin, Heihachi and Lee (1by1) with weapons? Have you finally lost it?

In any case...Hayate & Lee square off...losers going at it ...they both KO each other by employing the greatest strategy of them all: trip on a rock and impale thyself.

Hayate might have Lee beat. Not stating that as a fact.

As for the rest...I don't know. I'll think about it some more.

Snafu the Great
Snafu, you really hate Team Ninja don't you?

You read my fanfic. What do you think? Of course not. I make things interesting and fair.

If I really hated Team Ninja, I'd stick them in a Survival Horror gauntlet. I try to be unbiased in this forum.

Emphasis on Try.

ThoraxeRMG
This dude is crazy!

Superboy Prime
Team Ninja lose.

Without Ninpo their chances are lowered dramatically considering Kazuya and Heihachi have inmense strength. Then they are tagged along with Jin Kazama.

Hayabusa will be the last one standing...and then he will go down hard.

I see Lee and Heihachi being KO'd though.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Team Ninja lose.

Without Ninpo their chances are lowered dramatically considering Kazuya and Heihachi have inmense strength. Then they are tagged along with Jin Kazama.

Hayabusa will be the last one standing...and then he will go down hard.

I see Lee and Heihachi being KO'd though. Seems like the only post that gives Kazama any credit around here.

Superboy Prime
I am trying my best to discuss him without flaming him.

True Jin most likely had Heihachi and Kazuya job in Tekken 4...but Namco is just putting him on a higher level.

Kazuya needs to stop jobbing. I don't mind him losing to Jin--well I do but at least Jin's younger; has the Devil-gene as well; and also has Kazama blood. There's no excuse for him to job to Heihachi. Specially after Heihachi threw him in the mouth of a ****ing volcano for christ's sake. Perhaps he just let Heihachi win so diaper man would take him to Honmaru & Jin.

Guilty Gear
Hayate might have Lee beat. Not stating that as a fact.I think that's sort of one-sided, meaning Hayate would win with little doubt.

Superboy Prime
Post Heihachi PIMP slapping Lee for me will ya.

Guilty Gear
And, can someone confirm that Heihachi defeated Kazuya in T4, because if that happened Kazuya would have been chained up next to Jin as shown in Heihachi's epilogue.

Superboy Prime
In Tekken 5's background story for Kazuya it said he lost to Heihachi.

Guilty Gear
Best Clip of Tekken EVER!
35cP4fZlfYAOriginally posted by JesseSphon
But he's the best at sliding on his head. big grin
laughing

Superboy Prime
Kazuya Mishima
Son of Heihachi Mishima and the one who possesses the devil gene, Kazuya Mishima...

During the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, Kazuya suffered a defeat at the hands of Heihachi and later Jin at the Honmaru. When he finally regained consciousness he was surrounded by a Jack-4 squad.

"G Corporation! So they plan to take me out too"

Kazuya teamed with Heihachi to fight off the successive waves of Jacks until he saw his chance and left the Honmaru without Heihachi.

He morphs into a devil and takes flight just as the Honmaru explodes. Kazuya, determined to exact revenge on those who betrayed him, decided to enter the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.

So ****ing pathetic. He made his grand return only to job like the biggest mother ****ing jobber in history.

Guilty Gear
In Tekken 5's background story for Kazuya it said he lost to Heihachi. Now that shouldn't have happened, but, you're right.

Superboy Prime
It's so pathetic.

He can telekinetically blast the crap out of Heihachi without trying and yet he can't beat him.

I ****ing hate Namco.

From now on I'll stop hating on Jin...my BIG MOTHER ****ING GUN is aimed straight at Namco headquarters.

Guilty Gear
It's so pathetic.

He can telekinetically blast the crap out of Heihachi without trying and yet he can't beat him.

I ****ing hate Namco.

From now on I'll stop hating on Jin...my BIG MOTHER ****ING GUN is aimed straight at Namco headquarters. Kazuya lost to Heihachi because he wasn't using Devil's power, dude. Only with HALF of Devil's power Kazuya was able to send someone of Heihachi's caliber into a coma with only a mere glimpse of that power.

And for the record, Jin had the other half.

Superboy Prime
I know about Jin having Kazuya's other half of the Devil gene.

It was the Devil who telekinetically blasted Heihachi out of the honmaru. Then after that Kazuya Mishima regained control of it and then woke Jin up for a fight.

Guilty Gear
Mesimaru, Kazama Jin!

Guilty Gear
As a side note, what Kazuya did to KO Heihachi could explain how Devil Jin was able to blow up Hwoarang's mortocyle.

Superboy Prime
Welcome to 2004. durfist

StyleTime
Mishimas will win. They specialize in straight up hand to hand moreso than their shadowy counterparts from Dead or Alive.

The DOA entrance was far cooler though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.