heroes vs heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
silver surfer,thor,beta ray bill,drax(new version),nova(annihilation)

vs

superman,orion,hal jordan(green lantern),captain marvel(before shazam died),black adam

who wins this straight up battle?

Priest
Drax should not be in this fight, team 2 ftw.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team one may have way too much firepower.

quanchi112
two opinions so far and they are so different. i feel a set this up to where both teams would have a chance. i dont like making it unfair with teams.

Astner
Super could take down anyone on that list, he just needs his team mates to hold off the rest, while he easiley finishes off one at a time.

lando005
Originally posted by Astner
Super could take down anyone on that list, he just needs his team mates to hold off the rest, while he easiley finishes off one at a time. i dont think so save for drax any one on that first team is able to beat superman one on one

Astner
Originally posted by lando005
i dont think so save for drax any one on that first team is able to beat superman one on one
Silver Surfer not beating Superman, dude, this is not the One Million version ...
Surfer will basicly suck out the yellow sun radiation out of his body, and then blast him.

Oh and didn't see Drax there, he's also a huge plus.

quanchi112
Silver Surfer not beating Superman, dude, this is not the One Million version ...
Surfer will basicly suck out the yellow sun radiation out of his body, and then blast him.

Oh and didn't see Drax there, he's also a huge plus. so u have a few typos. it looked like to me u say super in ur first post. but u mean surfer,right? i agree that surfer if that is who u are talking about could beat superman. hes built to beat superman.

llagrok
Nova and Drax can't hang with these guys.

lando005

Oh and didn't see Drax there, he's also a huge plus. your post is a little confusing to me. Your fist post was saying superman could solo the other team but here by the end of this post your saying surfer beats superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Nova and Drax can't hang with these guys. did u read annihilation? do u realize how powerful he is? drax is no joke either.

nimbus006
Originally posted by llagrok
Nova and Drax can't hang with these guys.

Nova can hang. Probably not win, but he can defenitely hang, i agree Drax is outclassed.

Team 2 for the majority.

quanchi112
one thing ill say now is with silver surfer on team 1 that superman is toast. if usrfer pursues him kal-el bites the dust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.