Movie quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leechi
Hi, we are looking for well known movie quotes that refer to "raising the bar", excellence, improvement, progression etc. Can anyone help? Been searching the net for ages and can't find anything.

vivando-loca
here's what i found. not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, you kinda need to read between the lines, but.....well, here they are:

"We are each going to make a toast for change. And what that means is from this moment on, every voice that told you 'you can't' is silenced. Every reason that tells you that things will never change disappears. And the person you were before this moment, that person's turn is over, now's your turn."

"I know what you're up against, we're all of us up against something. So you better make up your mind, cause until you have the balls to look me straight in the eye and tell me this is all you deserve, I am not letting you fail."

- those are from the movie "Freedom Writers"
-----------------

i found a few others, so pm me or something if you wanna see those too.

scottymc
as in the old top gun style quote "take it to the edge of the enverlope"

oh and "pain is only temp. defeat lasts for ever" - think thats out of the film called program.

potcfan2003
oooo, try Disney Channel Movies... those are loaded...

Jose2289
Not everyone able to do reading like this because you are not experts in every field. But the way they work with dissertation presentation is on top class and many students now follow them.

Nuke Nixon
Fvck off stupid Adbot, there is nothing here for you, this is a dead board you moron!!

Tactical Report Nuke incoming!!

gimii
good quotes

Blakemore
"Be a man, you must be swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, and all the flame as a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon!"

Mulan

Nuke Nixon
"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men, you just can't reach.
So you get what we had here last week -- which is the way he wants it.
Well, he gets it.
And I don't like it anymore than you men."

~Cool Hand Luke

Blakemore
"The point of democracy is that even the son of a grocer can be president" - Nixon

Nuke Nixon
"It's a stinking world because there's no law and order anymore! It's a stinking world because it lets the young get on to the old, like you done. Oh, it's no world for an old man any longer. What sort of a world is it at all? Men on the moon, and men spinning around the earth, and there's not no attention paid to earthly law and order no more."

~A Clockwork Orange

Blakemore
fat ass sig

Nuke Nixon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.