Thanos with the Heart of the Universe vs. DS merged with the Source

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win? stick out tongue

Tyrant
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win? stick out tongue So, basically, it's THOTU, vs Darkseid stuck on the Wall? Is this after Superman jammed his ass into the Wall?

Good fight, good fight... ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
So, basically, it's THOTU, vs Darkseid stuck on the Wall? Is this after Superman jammed his ass into the Wall?

Good fight, good fight... ermm

DS stuck in the Source wall isn't the same. WHen he merged witht he source, He was tapping it's power and literally fighting all over existance with Orion. Except for this thread, there is no Orion tapping the source with him. No one sharing the power.

quanchi112
thanos wins this. he cant lose here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos wins this. he cant lose here.

are you still here? I thought you had gotten it that no one respects your opinion. You are a Thanos fanboy of themost rediculous kind.

quanchi112
are you still here? I thought you had gotten it that no one respects your opinion. You are a Thanos fanboy of themost rediculous kind. i was just here the other day when mr master and evryone else was trashing ur theories. face it u so badly want thanos so to lose to ds but it doesnt happen. thanos with the heart would utterly crush darkseid. darksied merged would be nothing to thanos with the heart. thanos was supreme. ds would be laughed at by thanos. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
i was just here the other day when mr master and evryone else was trashing ur theories. face it u so badly want thanos so to lose to ds but it doesnt happen. thanos with the heart would utterly crush darkseid. darksied merged would be nothing to thanos with the heart. thanos was supreme. ds would be laughed at by thanos. stick out tongue
you are an idiot. mr. master didn't trash anything. if I rememebr correctly, others where actually agreeing with me. please get lost you retarded sack of rhino jizz.

quanchi112
you are an idiot. mr. master didn't trash anything. if I rememebr correctly, others where actually agreeing with me. please get lost you retarded sack of rhino jizz. again ur wonderful deabting is ur an idiot and get lost. stick to the topic at hand. why do u come here if all u want to do is trash the person. we come here to debate comic book characters. ill report u again if u keep this up. answer me this what has darkseid on panel done that rivals what thanos did with the heart?

nvrbeenwthagirl
again ur wonderful deabting is ur an idiot and get lost. stick to the topic at hand. why do u come here if all u want to do is trash the person. we come here to debate comic book characters. ill report u again if u keep this up. answer me this what has darkseid on panel done that rivals what thanos did with the heart?
I dont' remmeber thanos doing anything on panel that was note worthy except aborbing the LT. Reed Richards has beaten the Lt before. Also since it was God's plan, TOAA simply could have just depowered the LT and taken him out of the conflict. You aren't any kind of debator. most of your argument is, he just wins, becuz he does, he's cooler. You dont' have any analytical skills and EVERONE on the board has stated thus. so when you report me, you can report the rest of the forum as well. becuz you SUCK

quanchi112
I dont' remmeber thanos doing anything on panel that was note worthy except aborbing the LT. Reed Richards has beaten the Lt before. Also since it was God's plan, TOAA simply could have just depowered the LT and taken him out of the conflict. You aren't any kind of debator. most of your argument is, he just wins, becuz he does, he's cooler. You dont' have any analytical skills and EVERONE on the board has stated thus. so when you report me, you can report the rest of the forum as well. becuz you SUCK again u downplay thanos stating he was supreme and he was the almighty. he defeated everyone who stood in his path at once. did reed richards defeat or absorb lt for good? all ur theories are neevr backed up by any evidence. u also avoided the question. what has darkseid done on panel that rivals what thanos did? did darksei ddefeat the spectre or anyone of note let alone all kinds of crazy forces at once?

nvrbeenwthagirl
again u downplay thanos stating he was supreme and he was the almighty. he defeated everyone who stood in his path at once. did reed richards defeat or absorb lt for good? all ur theories are neevr backed up by any evidence. u also avoided the question. what has darkseid done on panel that rivals what thanos did? did darksei ddefeat the spectre or anyone of note let alone all kinds of crazy forces at once?

DS under his pown power has Hurt the spectre. With his own power and tech, he has frozen the power of the god wave still. The Godw ave beat EVER one in heaven and was thought to threaten the presence. Now if you havd any analytical skill, you'd know that DS merged with the source would be a stalemate since the heart is supposedly infinite energy. But you being the Thanos noob that you are, you can't see it that way.

quanchi112
DS under his pown power has Hurt the spectre. With his own power and tech, he has frozen the power of the god wave still. The Godw ave beat EVER one in heaven and was thought to threaten the presence. Now if you havd any analytical skill, you'd know that DS merged with the source would be a stalemate since the heart is supposedly infinite energy. But you being the Thanos noob that you are, you can't see it that way. shazam under his own power also hurt the spectre. batman decked the spectre. the spctre has been caged. it seems to me that the spectre is no where near the respectablility level that lt is. and darkseid hasnt ever beaten him. how do i know that it would be a stalemate. thanos was supreme it was stated on panel. while on u have to go on is ur own theory. roll eyes (sarcastic) also u left out how cronus couldnt handle all the power of the godwave. while thanos handled being supreme just fine. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
shazam under his own power also hurt the spectre. batman decked the spectre. the spctre has been caged. it seems to me that the spectre is no where near the respectablility level that lt is. and darkseid hasnt ever beaten him. how do i know that it would be a stalemate. thanos was supreme it was stated on panel. while on u have to go on is ur own theory. roll eyes (sarcastic) also u left out how cronus couldnt handle all the power of the godwave. while thanos handled being supreme just fine. wink

you have a very simple grasp on comics. Cronos handle the power just fine. He beat everyone in heaven with it. ANd I care not for your summation of the spectre. you obviously haven't taken teh time to buy a single spectre book, or even read his respect thread in itis' entirety. This much is obvious. It's also obvious that you dont' understand that THanos was merely a pawn in Jim Starlin's game. Thanos dint' even handle all of the power. If he had, he would have been omnipoten and omnicient. which is what makes one supreme. Now if you please, go start reading the spectre respect thread and go and buy some current DC stuff. You obviously have no clue and need to buy one.

quanchi112
you have a very simple grasp on comics. Cronos handle the power just fine. He beat everyone in heaven with it. ANd I care not for your summation of the spectre. you obviously haven't taken teh time to buy a single spectre book, or even read his respect thread in itis' entirety. This much is obvious. It's also obvious that you dont' understand that THanos was merely a pawn in Jim Starlin's game. Thanos dint' even handle all of the power. If he had, he would have been omnipoten and omnicient. which is what makes one supreme. Now if you please, go start reading the spectre respect thread and go and buy some current DC stuff. You obviously have no clue and need to buy one. u say i cant grasp it when u dont even understand what happened to cronus when he got the full power of the godwave. its fine ill coprrect u. when he got the full power he couldnt handle it. sad really. he was doomed from the start.

what does the spectre respect thread have to do with anything. u cling to ds hurting spectre. thats so laughable. i gave u aother beings that fought him back. ds showing against the spectres was pathetic compared to shazam's last stand.

u say thanos was a pawn in jim starlins game. laughing hes the writer, laughing . it was stated on panel that thanos was supreme. no debating, thanos was unbeatable in conflict. he laughed at lt and the rest. all at once, no more impressive showing in all of comics let alone ds hurting the spectre, laughing . has ds ever beaten the spectre,nope. poor guy. thanos has crushed the lt. joker even caged the spectre. stick out tongue

Evil_Ash
eatermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
u say i cant grasp it when u dont even understand what happened to cronus when he got the full power of the godwave. its fine ill coprrect u. when he got the full power he couldnt handle it. sad really. he was doomed from the start.

what does the spectre respect thread have to do with anything. u cling to ds hurting spectre. thats so laughable. i gave u aother beings that fought him back. ds showing against the spectres was pathetic compared to shazam's last stand.

u say thanos was a pawn in jim starlins game. laughing hes the writer, laughing . it was stated on panel that thanos was supreme. no debating, thanos was unbeatable in conflict. he laughed at lt and the rest. all at once, no more impressive showing in all of comics let alone ds hurting the spectre, laughing . has ds ever beaten the spectre,nope. poor guy. thanos has crushed the lt. joker even caged the spectre. stick out tongue You have no clue.

quanchi112
You have no clue. how come i back up my arguments with facts while ur argument consists of saying u dont understand. make me see ur side of the deabte. a good debator doesnt win the deabte by saying u dont understand. present ur side of the case. and no more of darkseid hurt the spectre. its not that impressive at all. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
how come i back up my arguments with facts while ur argument consists of saying u dont understand. make me see ur side of the deabte. a good debator doesnt win the deabte by saying u dont understand. present ur side of the case. and no more of darkseid hurt the spectre. its not that impressive at all. stick out tongue LMAO laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
LMAO laughing laughing laughing ok i get it u have no other points. thanos wins in a curbstomp, due to ur lack of evidence. u never answered my question as to what ds did while he was merged with the source that put him even in thanos league.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok i get it u have no other points. thanos wins in a curbstomp, due to ur lack of evidence. u never answered my question as to what ds did while he was merged with the source that put him even in thanos league.

The source is INFNITE in power. DS and Orion fought thru all of existance while merged with it. You realize the reason the Gods want to pierce the source wall is becuz of it's infinite power. It would be like If I said DS with the power of Parallax vs. Thanos with the Uni Suite. One must extrapolate feats and the power of the items. It'll sink in if you let it.

quanchi112
The source is INFNITE in power. DS and Orion fought thru all of existance while merged with it. You realize the reason the Gods want to pierce the source wall is becuz of it's infinite power. It would be like If I said DS with the power of Parallax vs. Thanos with the Uni Suite. One must extrapolate feats and the power of the items. It'll sink in if you let it. yes but lots of other items have been said to have infinite power. the ig has infinite power. gives u control over many aspects of reality tied in with infinit power. the heart was stated as making thanos supreme. is isnt proven that if u merge with the source u become supreme. with the heart it was stated that thanos was supreme. ur theories are just that ur own. mine is backed by factual paneled stuff. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes but lots of other items have been said to have infinite power. the ig has infinite power. gives u control over many aspects of reality tied in with infinit power. the heart was stated as making thanos supreme. is isnt proven that if u merge with the source u become supreme. with the heart it was stated that thanos was supreme. ur theories are just that ur own. mine is backed by factual paneled stuff. stick out tongue

And Yet we know that the source is superior to a fully powered spectre. You fail. Try again.

quanchi112
And Yet we know that the source is superior to a fully powered spectre. You fail. Try again. so what. the spectre fails when he is merged. he cant handle being supreme. spectre is flawed. thanos can handle being supreme. ds did nothing but fight orion all over reality. thanos beat lt and all others like nothing. case closed. thanos is supreme while ds merged isnt. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
so what. the spectre fails when he is merged. he cant handle being supreme. spectre is flawed. thanos can handle being supreme. ds did nothing but fight orion all over reality. thanos beat lt and all others like nothing. case closed. thanos is supreme while ds merged isnt. laughing

If thanos were so supreme, how come he missed adam worlock and death? Some supreme being. He didn't even know he was being used. You fail. Try again.

quanchi112
If thanos were so supreme, how come he missed adam worlock and death? Some supreme being. He didn't even know he was being used. You fail. Try again. it was stated on panel as him being supreme. ur debating goes against paneled works. it fails like u do here and now. thanos did in the end what darkseid will never do. dont let it bother u. wink

Merlyn
Thanos ftw.

More/better feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
Thanos ftw.

More/better feats. thanos did accomplish more with the heart than darkseid did as he was merged with the source. thanos was supreme. it was stated on panel. no one even challenged him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Merlyn
Thanos ftw.

More/better feats.

So does superman beat the Runner? Becuz he has more and better feats than the runner ever had.

Astner
Heart > Source -- As simple as that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner
Heart > Source -- As simple as that. LMAO. Simply rediculous and dumb as dumb can be stated. The heart fixes one universe and all of a sudden it's more powerful than the source of alll? The source powers the Oan battery. To which parallax and Ion get thier powers. Multiversal rewriting. The source powers the God wave, which was able to conquer the very gates of heaven and everyone in it, not even the full power of the Godwave. The source has literally banned the spectre from judging DS. come again?

quanchi112
LMAO. Simply rediculous and dumb as dumb can be stated. The heart fixes one universe and all of a sudden it's more powerful than the source of alll? The source powers the Oan battery. To which parallax and Ion get thier powers. Multiversal rewriting. The source powers the God wave, which was able to conquer the very gates of heaven and everyone in it, not even the full power of the Godwave. The source has literally banned the spectre from judging DS. come again? the heart made thanos the supreme. did the source ever make anyone supreme? if so prove it. wink

quanchi112
So does superman beat the Runner? Becuz he has more and better feats than the runner ever had. ehy do u switch the subject. thanos with the heart was unbeatable. he pwned everyone who challenged him. this is a curbstomp for thanos.

Astner
LMAO. Simply rediculous and dumb as dumb can be stated. The heart fixes one universe and all of a sudden it's more powerful than the source of alll? The source powers the Oan battery. To which parallax and Ion get thier powers. Multiversal rewriting. The source powers the God wave, which was able to conquer the very gates of heaven and everyone in it, not even the full power of the Godwave. The source has literally banned the spectre from judging DS. come again?
No the Heart was a rift to God's power, the Source is only an aspect of God and his power.

quanchi112
No the Heart was a rift to God's power, the Source is only an aspect of God and his power. thumb up

Galan007
Heart > Source -- As simple as that. I wouldn't say it's that simple..

A rift from the Source, , had the power to end all creation in DC... And there was no force which could have stopped it...

So they're pretty close, imo.

As for this thread,

Thanos ftw.

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
I wouldn't say it's that simple..

A rift from the Source, , had the power to end all creation in DC... And there was no force which could have stopped it...

As for this thread,

Thanos ftw.
So it's not that simple, yet you without any regards state, Thanos for the win confused

quanchi112
I wouldn't say it's that simple..

So they're pretty close, imo.

As for this thread,

Thanos ftw. thanos wins this with ease.

Galan007
So it's not that simple, yet you without any regards state, Thanos for the win confused Thanos unarguably wins..

Mainly because the Source, when merged with a being, has NO real feats in THOTI's league...

That's not to say that the HOTI is more powerful then the Source itself.

Again, I believe they're very close.

quanchi112
Thanos unarguably wins..

Mainly because the Source, when merged with a being, has NO real feats in THOTI's league...

That's not to say that the HOTI is more powerful then the Source itself.

Again, I believe they're very close. yes thanos has done things no other being in all of dc has done. let alone ds merged witht he source. thanos wins this in a curbstomp.

Galan007
yes thanos has done things no other being in all of dc has done. Mxy in WF, was easily on par, imo.

quanchi112
Mxy in WF, was easily on par, imo. see i havent read that. i just find it hard to believe that he defeated eevryone converging on him at once. but i havent read it so i dont know.

Galan007
see i havent read that. i just find it hard to believe that he defeated eevryone converging on him at once. but i havent read it so i dont know. I posted almost every relevant scan from WF in the Mxy respect thread.... If you're interested. smile

quanchi112
I posted almost every relevant scan from WF in the Mxy respect thread.... If you're interested. smile ill check it out thanks. even then ill comment on it but i like to read the whole story so i can fully grasp it. i figure this to be mr mxy like doing impossible man type stuff. funny stuff. is this meant to be taken seriously? in ur opinion.

Galan007
is this meant to be taken seriously? in ur opinion. Nothing Mxy is in, is meant to be taken seriously..

But that's what make him a fun and unique character, imo.

However, WF IS canonical, regardless of it's goofiness.

quanchi112
Nothing Mxy is in, is meant to be taken seriously..

But that's what make him a fun and unique character, imo.

However, WF IS canonical, regardless of it's goofiness. yeah i hate that goofiness personally, but ill take a look at it in his respect thread. u know what story i want to read. emperor joker. is that what its called. ir is it from batman or something else. that seems interesting. i promise no more questions....tonight anyways. laughing

Galan007
u know what story i want to read. emperor joker. is that what its called. ir is it from batman or something else. that seems interesting. i promise no more questions....tonight anyways. laughing The Emperor Joker arc is available in TPB format..

But imo, that story was just.... meh. ermm

quanchi112
The Emperor Joker arc is available in TPB format..

But imo, that story was just.... meh. ermm what does tpb format mean. do u think its on zcultfm?

Galan007
what does tpb format mean. Trade Paper Back.

do u think its on zcultfm? srug

quanchi112
Trade Paper Back.

srug oh ok. i was just unsure if it was a stand alone story like infinity gauntlet. so i just have to look for emperor joker. thanks. didnt know.

Galan007
oh ok. i was just unsure if it was a stand alone story like infinity gauntlet. so i just have to look for emperor joker. thanks. didnt know. Yep,

It's just called "The Emperor Joker arc." smile

quanchi112
Yep,

It's just called "The Emperor Joker arc." smile so many stories out there to read. im in and out of comics. i take vacations. ive been reading a lot lately. lots of comics out there to read. must increase knowledge. big grin

Galan007
so many stories out there to read. im in and out of comics. i take vacations. ive been reading a lot lately. lots of comics out there to read. must increase knowledge. big grin thumb up

Mr Master
Edit*

Actually can anyone put these in order:

1 - 7 (most powerful 1 - to least - 7)

Spectre Merged with the Source

Mxy

Presence

Michael & Lucifer as one

AM most powerful

GEB

Ultimator

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mr Master
Edit*

Mxy

Presence

Michael & Lucifer as one

AM most powerful

GEB

Ultimator
Unless I'm mistaken it goes like this...

1.Presence=GEB
2. Michael & Lucifer as one
3.Spectre Merged with the Source
4.Ultimator(theoretically anyway since he has zero feats to his credit)
5.Mxy
6.AM most powerful

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober

1.Presence=GEB
5.Mxy
6.AM most powerful

This is correct. But Ultimator has a few feats. he's unable to be affected by mxy's power in the least. He also bitched a group of 5th dimenions imps like they were clay toys. He destroyed dimensions 9-6. the list is also missing the quantum mechanics and the PS.

Mr Master
Originally posted by darthgoober

1.Presence=GEB
5.Mxy
6.AM most powerful

If the claims I hear concerning Spectre and the merger are true,

then these should be equal:

Presence=GEB
Michael & Lucifer as one (I hear this is the Presence's Power and Will personified)
Spectre Merged with the Source (I hear he became the Presence)

Is this true or hyperbole?

Mr Master
He destroyed dimensions 9-6. the list is also missing the quantum mechanics and the PS.

According to his mini Bio, the Ultimator only destroyed those 4 Dimensions.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If the claims I hear concerning Spectre and the merger are true,

then these should be equal:

Presence=GEB
Michael & Lucifer as one (I hear this is the Presence's Power and Will personified)
Spectre Merged with the Source (I hear he became the Presence)

Is this true or hyperbole?

Mike And Luc will have the will and power, but not the omnicience.

the Spectre merged had the power and the omnicience, but not the will. So they are not equal.

Mr Master
Mike And Luc will have the will and power, but not the omnicience.

the Spectre merged had the power and the omnicience, but not the will. So they are not equal.

I see.

Thanx.

nvrbeenwthagirl
According to his mini Bio, the Ultimator only destroyed those 4 Dimensions. 9-6
9,8,7,6 that is four. and each dimension houses beings much greater than the lower. Why 6 imps can totally embarress 5d imps.

Mr Master
9-6
9,8,7,6 that is four. and each dimension houses beings much greater than the lower. Why 6 imps can totally embarress 5d imps.

See I never understood that concept if Mxy is from the 5th and yet more powerful than the rest.

I also heard Mxy's girlfriend is as powerful as him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
See I never understood that concept if Mxy is from the 5th and yet more powerful than the rest.

I also heard Mxy's girlfriend is as powerful as him. She has done nothing to suggest she has. i dont 'know why mxy is so powerful. The others all seem nearly omnipotent like him. They just hven't done anything to prove it. but where the Ultimator pwned a group of them, mxy took a blast tot he face. he was ****ed up a bit, but he took it. And mxy doesn't like. It's part of the character to be honest. it's the only reason why Superman ever wins the game, becuz mxy sticks to his word. so the ultimtor story has to be true. The only time mxy lied, was part of his game and he explained it so.

Captain REX
I dont' remmeber thanos doing anything on panel that was note worthy except aborbing the LT. Reed Richards has beaten the Lt before. Also since it was God's plan, TOAA simply could have just depowered the LT and taken him out of the conflict. You aren't any kind of debator. most of your argument is, he just wins, becuz he does, he's cooler. You dont' have any analytical skills and EVERONE on the board has stated thus. so when you report me, you can report the rest of the forum as well. becuz you SUCK

What did I tell you before, Nvrbeenwthagirl? There's absolutely no need for insults whatsoever. Last time I'm going to tell you before it's a warning.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Captain REX
What did I tell you before, Nvrbeenwthagirl? There's absolutely no need for insults whatsoever. Last time I'm going to tell you before it's a warning.

I'm not the only one who has insulted him. LOL I didn't know the chimps could understand me insulting them. They never understand me when i do it at the zoo. stick out tongue Doesnt' matter. No one pays attention to the chimps anymore. All they do is throw bannanas and ruin everyone's logical fun with rants of yesteryear stories and hippocritcal excuses concerning the gorrillas. wink

quanchi112
I'm not the only one who has insulted him. LOL I didn't know the chimps could understand me insulting them. They never understand me when i do it at the zoo. stick out tongue Doesnt' matter. No one pays attention to the chimps anymore. All they do is throw bannanas and ruin everyone's logical fun with rants of yesteryear stories and hippocritcal excuses concerning the gorrillas. wink reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
reported. Report all you wish. Exactly to whom am I refering? Chimps and Gorrillas? Do you consider yourself a chimp or a gorilla?

quanchi112
Report all you wish. Exactly to whom am I refering? Chimps and Gorrillas? Do you consider yourself a chimp or a gorilla? the moderator will decide ur fate. i have giveu chance after chance to shape up. the moderator has given u warning after warning. u keep it up. i dont feel sorry at all. i just hope u shape up ur act and stick to debating.

Astner
I'm not sure, but woulden't the GEB be in Yahweh's league considering how he is Vertigo.

Presence > Yahweh

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not sure, but woulden't the GEB be in Yahweh's league considering how he is Vertigo.

Presence > Yahweh
This much is true. I consider the outside forces that Shape Yahweh to be the presence and or the writers. tho Yahweh was also superior to the Spectre who is the same in all verses. So he could just be an aspect of the presence. Thus the presence is the most omnipotent, Yeweh is next omnipoten and the spectre the lessor omnipotent. Acccording to the new Kmc Omnipotent lvls. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
the moderator will decide ur fate. i have giveu chance after chance to shape up. the moderator has given u warning after warning. u keep it up. i dont feel sorry at all. i just hope u shape up ur act and stick to debating.
Give me a chance to shape up? who the hell are you? You can't even debate correctly or well and you ahve the nerve to tell me to stick to debating. You should try and START debating. How about that. As i said, I insulted the chimps and some gorillas. Do you consider yourself either?

quanchi112
Give me a chance to shape up? who the hell are you? You can't even debate correctly or well and you ahve the nerve to tell me to stick to debating. You should try and START debating. How about that. As i said, I insulted the chimps and some gorillas. Do you consider yourself either? if u werent implying anything then u should have nothing to worry about. i think u were. besides the point a moderator has warned u twice. so we shall see. the moderator warend u to quit bashing. while i disagree with ur opinions i dont call u an idiot or start off by saying how stupid u are. its not my way. i simply prove u wrong with my arguments. its what this forum here is all about. just cut out the bashing. that is what i meant when i said shape up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if u werent implying anything then u should have nothing to worry about. i think u were. besides the point a moderator has warned u twice. so we shall see. the moderator warend u to quit bashing. while i disagree with ur opinions i dont call u an idiot or start off by saying how stupid u are. its not my way. i simply prove u wrong with my arguments. its what this forum here is all about. just cut out the bashing. that is what i meant when i said shape up.
I"m not the only one who has called you an idiot or bashed you. So if i gotta get banned, then so do they. And guess what, You need to start debating. ANd you dont' prove me wrong. You have never won one argument against me. And I don't worry about anything. I've been banned before. By someone who was actually worthy of getting me banned. You are NOT worthy. I haven't cussed you out yet. You aren't worth that kind of effort. now I must go and feed the Chimps, they are starting to whine and annoy me. It's past thier feeding time.

quanchi112
I"m not the only one who has called you an idiot or bashed you. So if i gotta get banned, then so do they. And guess what, You need to start debating. ANd you dont' prove me wrong. You have never won one argument against me. And I don't worry about anything. I've been banned before. By someone who was actually worthy of getting me banned. You are NOT worthy. I haven't cussed you out yet. You aren't worth that kind of effort. now I must go and feed the Chimps, they are starting to whine and annoy me. It's past thier feeding time. just cease with the insulting. i dont report everyone who insults. but if it keeps up i was told by a moderator to report it. they want to deal with it. ill let them. i want to debate. i dont like these personal insult wars. they waste valuable time. back to the argument. thanos wins this due to him being supreme and having feats as opposed to ds's lack of feats. thanos in a curbstomp in this one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
just cease with the insulting. i dont report everyone who insults. but if it keeps up i was told by a moderator to report it. they want to deal with it. ill let them. i want to debate. i dont like these personal insult wars. they waste valuable time. back to the argument. thanos wins this due to him being supreme and having feats as opposed to ds's lack of feats. thanos in a curbstomp in this one.

dont need feats. The source has feats that surpass what ever thanos with the heart did. Nuff said.

quanchi112
dont need feats. The source has feats that surpass what ever thanos with the heart did. Nuff said. is the source greater than the presence?

nvrbeenwthagirl
is the source greater than the presence?

is thanos with the heart greater than the one above all?

quanchi112
is thanos with the heart greater than the one above all? that is the only being that could beat him. thanos became supreme in that story. but TOAA im sure wielded the power better. now kindly answer my question.

nvrbeenwthagirl
that is the only being that could beat him. thanos became supreme in that story. but TOAA im sure wielded the power better. now kindly answer my question.

You sure? Thanos only destroyed one universe. could he destroy entropy? I didn't see any evidence that he could. Mxy is supreme in every story he's in. So what.

quanchi112
You sure? Thanos only destroyed one universe. could he destroy entropy? I didn't see any evidence that he could. Mxy is supreme in every story he's in. So what. wasnt supreme in the kingdom. gog put a hole right though him and mxy didnt do a thing about it. poor mxy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
wasnt supreme in the kingdom. gog put a hole right though him and mxy didnt do a thing about it. poor mxy.

Thanos wasnt' supreme either in the story. or don't you remember that he was duped and felt like an idiot.

quanchi112
Thanos wasnt' supreme either in the story. or don't you remember that he was duped and felt like an idiot. again u refuse on panel evidence. ooooooookay. he was fooled by god. he was also chosen by god to save everything. cuz thats how good thanos can be. if ur going to be duped there is no shame in being duped by god.

nvrbeenwthagirl
again u refuse on panel evidence. ooooooookay. he was fooled by god. he was also chosen by god to save everything. cuz thats how good thanos can be. if ur going to be duped there is no shame in being duped by god.

Everything works according to god's plan then? Same as Superman getting a lil bit of glory with the AM after everyoen else had did the work before he was exiled for trillions of years.

quanchi112
Everything works according to god's plan then? Same as Superman getting a lil bit of glory with the AM after everyoen else had did the work before he was exiled for trillions of years. u cant use that excuse in comics. im not getting into a philosphical debate about whether god knows whats going to happen or not. god chose thanos for this job becuz of his willpower. thanos willpower greater than darkseid's any day of the week.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u cant use that excuse in comics. im not getting into a philosphical debate about whether god knows whats going to happen or not. god chose thanos for this job becuz of his willpower. thanos willpower greater than darkseid's any day of the week.

If you say so. DS is the only being that was pinned to the source wall concious. he escaped the source itself. Thanos just has a greater will it would seem, than the automoton that is the Lt.

quanchi112
If you say so. DS is the only being that was pinned to the source wall concious. he escaped the source itself. Thanos just has a greater will it would seem, than the automoton that is the Lt. thanos will is greater than darkseids. even u cant deny this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos will is greater than darkseids. even u cant deny this. And how did you come up with this summation? Is will something measurable? Thanos will is so great and yet he always screws himself out of ultimate power? How come he just doesn't will himself into feelign better about himself?

quanchi112
And how did you come up with this summation? Is will something measurable? Thanos will is so great and yet he always screws himself out of ultimate power? How come he just doesn't will himself into feelign better about himself? thanos was chosen bygod for his willpower. thanos had infinite power how many times. how many times has ds achieved a goal let alone had infinite power. laughing oh thats right thanos is much more successful than ds. laughing

Galan007
Edit*

Mxy

Presence

Michael & Lucifer as one

AM most powerful

GEB

Ultimator IMO,

1.) Presence
1.5) GEB
2.) Michael/Lucifer
3.) Spectre
4.) Ultimator
5.) Mxy
6.) AM

Numbers 1.5 and 2 are interchangeable, imo

Mr Master
You sure? Thanos only destroyed one universe.

laughing

I've had it with you.

could he destroy entropy?

hysterical

I didn't see any evidence that he could.

You seen it alright, you just won't accept it.

Mr Master
IMO,

1.) Presence
1.5) GEB
2.) Michael/Lucifer
3.) Spectre
4.) Ultimator
5.) Mxy
6.) AM

Numbers 1.5 and 2 are interchangeable, imo

thumb up

I thought Spectre became the Presence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.