Thanos, Darkseid & Depowered Tyrant vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Thor, Dr. Strange, BRB, Magneto, Prof X, Gladiator, Juggernaut, the Incredible Hulk, and Reed Richards have been noticing that Thanos, Darkseid and Tyrant (depowered) have been wrecking the galaxy (together) unchecked.

They seek the help of others because they have noticed (for a week now...hint-hint: prep) that if they continue to go unchecked, they'll take out Earth also.

They (the Marvel guys) seek the help of WW, Superman, MM, Flash, Batman, John Stewart, Captain Marvel, and Wonder Man and decide to stop the 3some in 3 days. ....adds up to 10 total days of prep (3 for the other/mostly DC guys).

Can the 3some be stopped if it is agreed that Prof X, Batman, and RR plan the attack?

quanchi112
thanos,tyrant and darkseid win this. thanos would be directing this team and they have to much raw power along with quick thinking to get stopped by this team. tyrant also never lost to any other being save galactus,ever.

BobbyD
sad

I don't even have enough firepower to cause a stalemate?

Kutulu
Originally posted by BobbyD
sad

I don't even have enough firepower to cause a stalemate?

You're joking right? DP Tyrant would stomp the team out by himself.

Think about it: DP Tyrant has the power of BILLIONS of living planets fuelling him on top of his own cosmic energy. His tech is so far beyond anything that Reed Richards has dreamt of that any prep the team does would get turned against them.

Thanos by himself can generate planet destroying energy blasts and can likewise shrug off attacks that destroy entire solar systems. Darkseid would annihilate any of the opponents with one shot of his OE. They have enough mystical, mental, and physical firepower between the three to destroy multiple galaxies, how is the team going to stop that?

BobbyD
Strange is capable of some ridiculous stuff, no?

And if WW's lasso finds itself around any one of them, it's instantaneously over for that person too, no?

BobbyD
...looking back, I forgot to add, SS. I don't know much this will change things, but I merely forgot about adding him.

Kutulu
...looking back, I forgot to add, SS. I don't know much this will change things, but I merely forgot about adding him.

SS was literally smacked silly by each of these three already. Tyrant smacked him unconscious like it was nothing, Darkseid knocked him unconscious with one blast of his OE, and Thanos killed him to get him to Death's realm with ease. SS makes no difference.

What is this about WW's lasso? You think that's going to give an instant win, you're joking again right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
SS was literally smacked silly by each of these three already. Tyrant smacked him unconscious like it was nothing, Darkseid knocked him unconscious with one blast of his OE, and Thanos killed him to get him to Death's realm with ease. SS makes no difference.

What is this about WW's lasso? You think that's going to give an instant win, you're joking again right? thumb up

D-Block
10 days of Prep Strange can become very powerful Superman can Stay in the Sun until it's time to battle. Strange could battle Tyrant with 10 days prep the others could handle normal Thanos and Darkseid easy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by D-Block
10 days of Prep Strange can become very powerful Superman can Stay in the Sun until it's time to battle. Strange could battle Tyrant with 10 days prep the others could handle normal Thanos and Darkseid easy. at least we have an argument here. but i still think tyrant would just start slaughtering people. ds would omega a person or two while thanos would do his thing while directing his men in this battle.

Kutulu
10 days of Prep Strange can become very powerful Superman can Stay in the Sun until it's time to battle. Strange could battle Tyrant with 10 days prep the others could handle normal Thanos and Darkseid easy.

You really think that Strange can solo Tyrant?
alright

Have you seen the battle that Strange had versus Galactus, Strange got stomped. Tyrant will do the same thing.

quanchi112
alright

Have you seen the battle that Strange had versus Galactus, Strange got stomped. Tyrant will do the same thing. cosigned. strange with ten days would amp himself up. but tyrant was a freaking monster. he had galactus on the ropes in silver surfer 108 i believe,

D-Block
alright

Have you seen the battle that Strange had versus Galactus, Strange got stomped. Tyrant will do the same thing.

Nah I never said he could Solo him but I can see how you could have mistakened my post as saying that.

Kutulu
Nah I never said he could Solo him but I can see how you could have mistakened my post as saying that.

You said that Strange could handle Tyrant while they others take out Thanos and Darkseid "easy".

Let me tell you this: Taking out Thanos is never "easy", ever. Same goes for Darkseid, taking him out is no "easy" feat, ever.

BobbyD

What is this about WW's lasso? You think that's going to give an instant win, you're joking again right?

I'm not stating that it gives the team an instant win. But, if it should somehow find itself around one of them, doesn't that immediately render them incapacitated?

And if SS doesn't make a difference doesn't his mere presence make it a little more difficult for any of the other 3?

I mean what about a Mojilnor/Stormbreaker powered god blast? That's gonna leave a mark too, no?

Flash! My God, what about Flash!? He's first in the whole sequence too, no? WW gives him the lasso while she holds the other end, and he puts it around either Thanos or Darkseid before they think.

This is an ambush too. Remember, the other 3 have no idea that this is coming.

Do I have any plausible arguments here? confused

Kutulu
I'm not stating that it gives the team an instant win. But, if it should somehow find itself around one of them, doesn't that immediately render them incapacitated?

And if SS doesn't make a difference doesn't his mere presence make it a little more difficult for any of the other 3?

I mean what about a Mojilnor/Stormbreaker powered god blast? That's gonna leave a mark too, no?

Flash! My God, what about Flash!? He's first in the whole sequence too, no? WW gives him the lasso while she holds the other end, and he puts it around either Thanos or Darkseid before they think.

This is an ambush too. Remember, the other 3 have no idea that this is coming.

Do I have any plausible arguments here? confused

The main problem here is that prep is going to do little for the team. Reasons being: Tyrant can control technology with his thought alone. Any device that anybody builds, is going to get turned against them. Sundip for Superman will increase his power, but still not enough to overpower Tyrant physically. All three of the team have experience in handling mystic attacks, so Strange won't be as powerful as you think against these three.

Darkseid is going to be nuking people with his OE; it finds whom it seeks, he can pretty much instantly kill of half the team by himself, and can hit even the Flash.

Half the characters on the opposing team can't even withstand a planet destroying blast; each of the three can generate planet destroying blasts or larger on their own. First planet destroying blast is going to take out: Prof X, Flash, Reed Richards, and Batman. Thanos could start off with the planet destroying attack and still have plenty of energy to spare; next up Darkseid is going to OE Flash before he can do any damage.

Now let's see what some of the others can do to try and harm Tyrant:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4458/silversurferv3082191fiea4.jpg
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9683/silversurferv3082205rcnw3.jpg

As you can see from the above, Thor, BRB, Gladiator, and Surfer combined can't even phase DP Tyrant while they attack all at the same time. Meanwhile Darkseid and Thanos (both team wreckers in their own right) are going to be manhandling the rest. WW will get OE'd with the quickness; Sundipped Superman will be the main threat here, nobody else on the team except Dr. Strange will even put up much of a challenge.

Now let's see more of the fight with BRB, Gladiator and Surfer while they fight Tyrant:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4162/silversurferv3082263dagi9.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7757/silversurferv3082271obpo5.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/629/silversurferv3082281rgkv4.jpg http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8915/silversurferv3082313tnot0.jpg
I rest my case.

quanchi112
i agree that thanos,tyrant and darkseid win this all day.

BobbyD
sad

I don't like Tyrant.

laughing out loud

Tyrant
sad

I don't like Tyrant.

laughing out loud sad

quanchi112
tyrant is a badass. no doubt about it. he lives up to his name.

Tyrant
Originally posted by quanchi112
tyrant is a badass. no doubt about it. he lives up to his name. Thank you.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Tyrant
sad

Not you, silly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eek! laughing out loud cool

BobbyD
Thank you.

..quite the wise guy, eh? big grin

quanchi112
Thank you. oh a wise guy eh? didnt the three stooges say this? anyways ur name used to be something else, jebus reborn i believe.

BobbyD
No one still answered my question though that if WW's lasso gets around one of them. sad

Kutulu
No one still answered my question though that if WW's lasso gets around one of them. sad

Then one of the other combatants simply pulls it off. First off, it's going to be extremely hard to get on there, secondly, any of the allies could pull it off. Lastly Thanos has some reality manipulation built into his powerset, although it's only on a small scale, but reality manipulation has been shown to break wonder woman's rope in the past.

Conclusion: Her rope won't do much. It would restrain Darkseid or Tyrant only temporarily until Thanos uses his reality manipulation skills to break it.

Example of his reality manipulation:
http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosquest1105ox.jpg

TricksterPriest
10 prep for Dr. Strange? That's brutal, and in fact, that alone swings the odds in favor of the team. With 10 days prep, he has a decent shot of soloing them.

Kutulu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
10 prep for Dr. Strange? That's brutal, and in fact, that alone swings the odds in favor of the team. With 10 days prep, he has a decent shot of soloing them.

Like that time he soloed Galactus? Oh wait he got his ass whooped, my bad.

Tyrant
10 prep for Dr. Strange? That's brutal, and in fact, that alone swings the odds in favor of the team. With 10 days prep, he has a decent shot of soloing them. You sir... are an idiot.
Seriously, get off long pig's nuts.

And I'm trying to be nice here...

quanchi112
10 prep for Dr. Strange? That's brutal, and in fact, that alone swings the odds in favor of the team. With 10 days prep, he has a decent shot of soloing them. are u serious. laughing please tell me this wasnt u being serious. u think strange can solo them, with a mere ten days even. according to u does it take 30 days for dr strange to conquer the universe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Like that time he soloed Galactus? Oh wait he got his ass whooped, my bad. thumb up

BobbyD

He could easily provide shields for his team though, no?

Rorschach
Like that time he soloed Galactus? Oh wait he got his ass whooped, my bad.

Strange had 10 days of prep when he fought Galactus? confused

Example of his reality manipulation:
http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosquest1105ox.jpg

How is he manipulatiing reality in that scan? All I see is him travelling thourgh some realties without suffering any serious injuries.

Xplosive
Already DP Tyrant is too powerful for the villains to lose.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Rorschach
Strange had 10 days of prep when he fought Galactus? confused

How is he manipulatiing reality in that scan? All I see is him travelling thourgh some realties without suffering any serious injuries.

First off, having your face shattered into several pieces would look like a serious injury to me. It clearly shows him being affected and reconstructing himself after each injury.

His reality is being altered as he travels through dimensional boundries and he is able to reconstruct and keep his individual reality stable. He also has done things like turned a Skrull to stone, etc., using matter / molecular manipulation (a trait common to Eternals that has varying degrees of skill based upon how long they have studied it).

Rorschach
First off, having your face shattered into several pieces would look like a serious injury to me.

Not for Thanos.

shifty

Kutulu
Originally posted by Rorschach
Not for Thanos.

shifty

LOL good point. laughing

BobbyD
I know this is just comics, but would a fully enraged Hulk be factor in fighting Thanos or Darkseid? Hear me out: during prep stages, Strange tells Clark to step on Hulk's foot before the fight begins. Oh, and Hulk knows this too? Or can SS fully enrage him? Or can Prof X or MM mind assault him to piss him off and direct his anger at the team?

Kutulu
I know this is just comics, but would a fully enraged Hulk be factor in fighting Thanos or Darkseid? Hear me out: during prep stages, Strange tells Clark to step on Hulk's foot before the fight begins. Oh, and Hulk knows this too? Or can SS fully enrage him? Or can Prof X or MM mind assault him to piss him off and direct his anger at the team?

Good question, but I don't think that even an enraged Hulk could withstand a full powered OE disintigration beam from Darkseid.

quanchi112
Good question, but I don't think that even an enraged Hulk could withstand a full powered OE disintigration beam from Darkseid. hulk would go bye bye if he were hit by darkseid'somega beams.

BobbyD
Originally posted by quanchi112
hulk would go bye bye if he were hit by darkseid'somega beams.

Can a shield by Strange or John Stewart deflect or stop it? confused

What would happen if the OE struck Mojilnor or Stormbreaker or SS's board?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.