Ares (Marvel) vs Zealot (WS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Who wins...can Zealot stand a chance vs Ares?

guy222
bumprav

Ambient
Close fight, i'd give the edge to Ares as his far stronger, durable/stamina against a slightly higher skilled, agile and faster warrior woman..

guy222
ares

AverageSavage
zealot rush ftw.

Deathstroke
Can't Zealot's sword cut through just about anything? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

cloud102
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Can't Zealot's sword cut through just about anything? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yep.

complexbrother
Very close fight. very even in about everything ..age, skill, speed, but Ares I think is a lil stronger.

Ambient
Originally posted by Deathstroke
No it does not.. Nemesis maybe.. Diecut defntly..

beast1234
Ares has more experience

Enyalus
Originally posted by Ambient
No it does not.. Nemesis maybe.. Diecut defntly..

Nemesis had two swords forged by the Creation Engines. She gave one to Zealot after "WildCATS: Nemesis."

And yeah, it's sharp enough to 'shave the rough edges off of an electron' and withstand the heat of a thousand suns. It'd cut through anything Ares can offer.

Ambient
I must have missed that part.. Was it in the new Wildcats series?

Enyalus
I must have missed that part.. Was it in the new Wildcats series?

The quoted parts were in Captain Atom: Armaggedon.

Ambient
she must have lost it then cause when psycho Maj showed up in the new WC series, Zealot/Backlash specific mentioned that only Nemesis sword could cut him/ their best chance of beating him...

Enyalus
she must have lost it then cause when psycho Maj showed up in the new WC series, Zealot/Backlash specific mentioned that only Nemesis sword could cut him/ their best chance of beating him...

Yeah, I remember that. Maj was so badass with that armor and helmet.

erm I dunno...

Ambient
Right but like him better in Wildstorm end... Hmm, confusing huh..

Mindset
Grifter could have beaten him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.