Cyclops VS. Gambit (hand to hand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Cyclops

VS.

Gambit (hand to hand)

No use of weapons or powers

Who Wins......

[BAW]Endrict
Remy is better, He wins.

Caps Conscience
gambit win

StyleTime
Gambit.

norrinradd43
gambit 9/10

Acrosurge
Gambit better at hand to hand? Erm, I'm not so sure about that. Gambit's natural agility may be higher, but I don't think he's trained as hard as Cyclops. With no powers or weapons entering into the equation, I think Scott would win this.

JasonK4
Gambit

peejayd
* remember the comic when Rogue, Jubilee, Gambit and Wolverine were playing basketball? someone either Rogue or Jubilee commented and complained that Gambit's mutant ability includes enhanced agility... remove that power and Scott would kick his butt... Scott has extensive training in martial arts and unarmed combat, holding black belts in judo and aikido. His level of skill is sufficient to defeat six normal men with his eyes closed...

norrinradd43
gambit cant just turn off his agility though I still give him 9/10 scott wins one by rear naked choke

peejayd
* so this is a one-sided battle... it is Cyclops without no power against Gambit also with no powers except agility...

Faceman
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Gambit better at hand to hand? Erm, I'm not so sure about that. Gambit's natural agility may be higher, but I don't think he's trained as hard as Cyclops. With no powers or weapons entering into the equation, I think Scott would win this.
thumb up

redhotrash
Gambit has taken out Wolverine before just using a staff. So in a legit fight I think he'd win. Plus hes a lot more likely to fight dirty, nut shots or dirt thrown in Scott's face.

peejayd
* Cyclops can also take out Wolverine...

Alfheim
Originally posted by peejayd
* Cyclops can also take out Wolverine...

Oh yeah?

ragesRemorse
i wouldnt know because without their powers, id rather watch UFC

peejayd
Originally posted by Alfheim
Oh yeah?

* both Cyclops & Wolverine without powers... hell, yeah...

Darth Martin
Cyclops wins. Gambit is extremely agile but all powers taken away include that. I go with Cyclops.

Priest
Scott.

snoopdogg
So basically no mutant powers? I'd have to go with Cyclops ftw.

bitca360
I'd go with Cyclops

Mindset
Originally posted by peejayd
* both Cyclops & Wolverine without powers... hell, yeah...

But when Gambit fought Wolverine he had powers. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.