Firestorm vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A[BAW]Endrict
Fight in space

Who wins?

Tyrant
The one with fire on his head.

norrinradd43
I did this thread back in the day...I say firestorm for the majority

Acrosurge
I think the Firelord might actually take it. He's got better natural durability and has been able to slug it out with Thor and the like. He has the PC to ward off Firestorm's atomic control. His latest Annihilation showing has him shielding himself from multiple energy blasts, incinerating multiple Centurions, and teleporting innocent bystanders all simultaneously. Firestorm definitely gets fancier with his powers, but Firelord has him beat in stats and overall power, IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I think the Firelord might actually take it. He's got better natural durability and has been able to slug it out with Thor and the like. He has the PC to ward off Firestorm's atomic control. His latest Annihilation showing has him shielding himself from multiple energy blasts, incinerating multiple Centurions, and teleporting innocent bystanders all simultaneously. Firestorm definitely gets fancier with his powers, but Firelord has him beat in stats and overall power, IMO. firelord wins but this is very close.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Firelord in a stomp. If this were Elemental Firestorm, then this would be a better and closer fight. Neither Jason Rousch or Ronnie Raymond Firestorm have the power to beat someone like Kril.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Firelord in a stomp. If this were Elemental Firestorm, then this would be a better and closer fight. Neither Jason Rousch or Ronnie Raymond Firestorm have the power to beat someone like Kril.

UM NOT. Firestorm was able to totally ***** an upgraded kalibak. one that was embarrasing Orion. And Orion hasn't lost any of his power as he had just humiliated Stompa. I'd say Inertron Cage for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
UM NOT. Firestorm was able to totally ***** an upgraded kalibak. one that was embarrasing Orion. And Orion hasn't lost any of his power as he had just humiliated Stompa. I'd say Inertron Cage for the win. its close but firestorm is weak enough to lose to hand gestures. not a good showing. firelord for the win. stick out tongue

Merlyn
Firestorm ftw.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
its close but firestorm is weak enough to lose to hand gestures. not a good showing. firelord for the win. stick out tongue

Firelord would go down to Darkseid's hand wave too

Tyrant
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Firelord would go down to Darkseid's hand wave too Or Spider-Man if we're only bringing up low showings...

quanchi112
Firelord would go down to Darkseid's hand wave too no way.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
UM NOT. Firestorm was able to totally ***** an upgraded kalibak. one that was embarrasing Orion. And Orion hasn't lost any of his power as he had just humiliated Stompa. I'd say Inertron Cage for the win.

Comparing Kalibak to a cosmic being. Thats a new one. Firestorm will not do what is necessary to beat Firelord. This isn't elemental Firestorm who would do what is necessary to beat Firelord.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Comparing Kalibak to a cosmic being. Thats a new one. Firestorm will not do what is necessary to beat Firelord. This isn't elemental Firestorm who would do what is necessary to beat Firelord.

Kalibak was already a Cosmic being. he was a new God. He got upgraded.

charlemagne9746
no way.

yes way...DS has beaten beings a lot more powerful than Firelord with the wave of his hand...like Orion. Orion would stomp a mudhole in Firelord.

Acrosurge
yes way...DS has beaten beings a lot more powerful than Firelord with the wave of his hand...like Orion. Orion would stomp a mudhole in Firelord. And yet, Orion was crushed by a lead arch and held immobile in a titanium box. I don't see either happening to Firelord at Firestorm's hands.

quanchi112
yes way...DS has beaten beings a lot more powerful than Firelord with the wave of his hand...like Orion. Orion would stomp a mudhole in Firelord. orion. huh, what. this thread is about firestorm vs firelord. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
And yet, Orion was crushed by a lead arch and held immobile in a titanium box. I don't either happening to Firelord at Firestorm's hands.
i dont' remember Orion being crushed by anything. And given the fact that he had just laid a smack down on stompa and throw a pile of cars on top of her, obviously the Titanium had some crazy bonds to it, or the writer ****ed up in his own story.

Mider999
i dont this about the DC one he's all uber right yet he is always fighting cheap villains from earth from what ive read i mean he eventually goes and has space adventures

quanchi112
i dont' remember Orion being crushed by anything. And given the fact that he had just laid a smack down on stompa and throw a pile of cars on top of her, obviously the Titanium had some crazy bonds to it, or the writer ****ed up in his own story. here we go again. the writer was wrong. laughing

Acrosurge
i dont' remember Orion being crushed by anything. And given the fact that he had just laid a smack down on stompa and throw a pile of cars on top of her, obviously the Titanium had some crazy bonds to it, or the writer ****ed up in his own story. I'd rather not do this, because it bothers me that Orion (who's supposed to be Superman level), had such a bad strength showing, but here you go.

Crushed by an arch:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs123.jpg

Held 'only' by solid titanium:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs124.jpg

Edit: Sure, its kind of a big arch, but the fact that Orion can't lift it or break out of a titanium prison is decidedly sub-Superman. I don't think either trick would work on Firelord, due to the strength of his Cosmic Fire.

nvrbeenwthagirl
here we go again. the writer was wrong. laughing

well please explain to us how Orion is able to pwn Stompa, strongest of the furies, and they all have super strength to some degree and then toss car upon car on her and can't get out of a titanium box. Obviously something doesnt' add up. You know, kinda like when Thanos was using a helicoptor and slipped on grass and dropped his cosmic cube. something just doesn't add up.

charlemagne9746
orion. huh, what. this thread is about firestorm vs firelord. laughing

You know why I went off topic...to call you on your bullshit. You can't even prove that firelord would win this fight. You give him the win based on your extreme marvel bias.

quanchi112
well please explain to us how Orion is able to pwn Stompa, strongest of the furies, and they all have super strength to some degree and then toss car upon car on her and can't get out of a titanium box. Obviously something doesnt' add up. You know, kinda like when Thanos was using a helicoptor and slipped on grass and dropped his cosmic cube. something just doesn't add up. u always pull this card out though. i agree that when darkseid was hiding in a barn that part of the story was crap when he was waiting. sometimes the writers dont know about the characters history or maybe dont care. u pull that card out whenever u want to. sometimes it needs to be pulled out but u always discount what u dont like. its like crying wolf all the time when there is a wolf no one believes u.

quanchi112
You know why I went off topic...to call you on your bullshit. You can't even prove that firelord would win this fight. You give him the win based on your extreme marvel bias. firelord has more experience. its funny when i say a dc guy will beat a marvel guy i dont hear a thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u always pull this card out though. i agree that when darkseid was hiding in a barn that part of the story was crap when he was waiting. sometimes the writers dont know about the characters history or maybe dont care. u pull that card out whenever u want to. sometimes it needs to be pulled out but u always discount what u dont like. its like crying wolf all the time when there is a wolf no one believes u.

except no one believes YOU.

quanchi112
except no one believes YOU. laughing out loud what are u talking about.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing out loud what are u talking about.
u r the one who cries wolf. meaning no one takes you serious. everyone one thinks you are a thanos fan boy rabid and very marvial biased. to the extreme. you give thumbs up tto anyone who disagreesw ith me not knowing what they are talking about half of the time or if they are right. And I've pwned a couple people that you have given thembs up without readin what was said after. I'm tired of "debating" with you. good night.

quanchi112
u r the one who cries wolf. meaning no one takes you serious. everyone one thinks you are a thanos fan boy rabid and very marvial biased. to the extreme. you give thumbs up tto anyone who disagreesw ith me not knowing what they are talking about half of the time or if they are right. And I've pwned a couple people that you have given thembs up without readin what was said after. I'm tired of "debating" with you. good night. i back up my arguments with canoned feats and sources. u back up ur arguments by saying i dont buy it. writer screwed up again. i give thumbs up when i agree with people. when i dont i tell them why. is that so hard to understand.

Mider999
wow quanchi you manage to piss everyone off you do it on purpose i think why else would you use those stupid smily faces less you where getting some sort of pleasure anyway whatever.

its kinda sad i first thought this guy was a new god why the hell is he dealing with earth based villains he's a nuclear man NUCLEARRRRR.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
wow quanchi you manage to piss everyone off you do it on purpose i think why else would you use those stupid smily faces less you where getting some sort of pleasure anyway whatever.

its kinda sad i first thought this guy was a new god why the hell is he dealing with earth based villains he's a nuclear man NUCLEARRRRR. i see one smiley face on this whole page. im not here to start trouble im here to debate. i dont insult.

Galan007
Held 'only' by solid titanium:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs124.jpg

Edit: but the fact that Orion can't lift it or break out of a titanium prison is decidedly sub-Superman. FYI,

Orion broke out of that titanium box, rather easily: erm

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_orion.jpg

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Galan007
FYI,

Orion broke out of that titanium box, rather easily: erm

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_orion.jpg Truth, but it bugs me that he took so much time to do that. This is very much like why Surfer didn't shrug off the Black Panther and his pathetic arm lock. Its very PISsy.

Galan007
If this were Elemental Firestorm, then this would be a better and closer fight. Neither Jason Rousch or Ronnie Raymond Firestorm have the power to beat someone like Kril. Why do people say this? confused

Elemental Firestorm's greatest feat was beating the Air/Water Elementals.

In the end, he couldn't even resist the force of a black hole...

By feats,

Current FS >> Elemental FS.

Nod
I can see Firestorm winning this.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nod
I can see Firestorm winning this. Me too. smile

Nod
Originally posted by Galan007
Me too. smile

Honestly amazing respect thread. You have just made me a fan after looking through it all.

Why did he blow up when stabbed know? Wouldn't he just heal himself on an atomic level?

Galan007
Originally posted by Nod
Honestly amazing respect thread. You have just made me a fan after looking through it all. Thank you very much. smile

Originally posted by Nod
Why did he blow up when stabbed know? Wouldn't he just heal himself on an atomic level? The weapon used to stab him, was magical in nature.

And as most comic fans know -- a lot of characters seem to have a hard time with magic, lol.

Nod
Thanks. Shining Knights if I remember.

Thanks for the help. cool

Violant2Dope
Firelord was gay for Airwalker and being gay myself I say he wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Violant2Dope
Firelord was gay for Airwalker and being gay myself I say he wins.

You can't possibly be gay. No gay person I know calls themself a Flaming Homo. Sounds like a bad interpretation of what gay is or how a gay person would identify themselves.

Violent2Dope
You can't possibly be gay. No gay person I know calls themself a Flaming Homo. Sounds like a bad interpretation of what gay is or how a gay person would identify themselves. It's a sock, lulz.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
It's a sock, lulz. Holy shit... I didn't even catch on...
At least you know that people are comfortable with you being gay though, and you have a nice friend to talk to in nvr. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Holy shit... I didn't even catch on...
At least you know that people are comfortable with you being gay though, and you have a nice friend to talk to in nvr. smile

He hasn't said that he was gay. And I'm not the only queer on the board. Trust me when I say that. I can tell my "sisters" and Closeted "brothers". Not my place to put anyone out there. wink

Mr. Slippyfist
He hasn't said that he was gay. And I'm not the only queer on the board. Trust me when I say that. I can tell my "sisters" and Closeted "brothers". Not my place to put anyone out there. wink You say your IQ is 163, eh? msn-oh

endrict
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Holy shit... I didn't even catch on...

Yeah, I had to looks twice at the A and E in their names because something just didn't added up right. All of a sudden Violent just came out blasting? after being a normal guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.