Ken Masters VS Kazuya Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
who wins?

Superboy Prime
You so know this is going to get ugly.

Lana
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
You so know this is going to get ugly.

It had better not as it will be closed at the first sign of trouble.

Superboy Prime
Roger, commander!

*Salutes*

Sado22
power: kazuya
speed: ken, but not by much
experience: Kazuya
accomplishments: both
level of competiion: Kazuya
feats: Kazuya

Kazuya wins. 9/10

Sandai Kitetsu
Kazuya, but Ken makes him work for it.

Superboy Prime
Same thoughts here.

Kazuya has Ken beat in actual feats. The only problem is that Kazuya's jobbing hurts his case.

Sandai Kitetsu
Kazuya has more experienced than ken?

Superboy Prime
He should have...but I don't think he does.

Kazuya did spend 20 years of his life underground. However it was said he was learning how to control the Devil gene during these years. So it's like he spent 20 years training IMO.

Ken on the other hand has not stopped fighting since he started winning them US martial arts championships.

How old is Ken during SF3? I always forget.

Sandai Kitetsu
Ken is 34

Guilty Gear
Make good matches dammit.

Superboy Prime
This is a good match. It just has the potential to become the ultimate flame fest.

DarkC
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Make good matches dammit.
Agreed.

Considering that Kazuya, according to Sado here, can demolish Jack-5's with a single punch, this 'fight' isn't even a fight.
It's a curbstomp with Ken's head under Kazuya's foot.

Sado, are you just trying to make another one of these silly troll threads? It seems that many matches in the 'vs' forum are like that, where it's more of a slaughter than an actual fight.

Superboy Prime
Kazuya Mishima did demolish a hand of Jacks in Tekken 5 intro, as did Heihachi. In Heihachi's story mode we see the old man stomp on Jack-5. I consider these 2 peers, so IMO it's ok to believe Kazuya can do the same to Jack-5.

Guilty Gear
This is a good match. It just has the potential to become the ultimate flame fest. Well, if Kazuya has half or all of Devil's power, he can win this by simply glaring at Ken.

Sado22
keep your psy101 rubbish to yourself, DarkC.
i make whatever thread i want to as long as i feel its a decent bout. don't be such a grudgeholding loser.
as for the "according to Sado here" stuff, its clear that my sources are reliable...cuz usually i use stuff from the game itself.
wink

keeping that aside, Kazuya is winning the majority.

~Sado

Guilty Gear
*sigh*

Sado22
whose side are you on, FOO?! mad

Guilty Gear
Neither. I wish that you both would just quit arguing.

Sado22
he started itbaby

Guilty Gear
Lol, I just hope that it's over soon. He's been arguing with DZ for a long time earlier.

Superboy Prime
Let them go at it.

Sado22
go at what?
i already conceded that ken can break bones (though paul would obviously break 'em worse). but now he's making it totally personal via his pyschoanalysis on my use of grammer and internet slangs.
if i say tourny, apparently its downplaying ken confused

Superboy Prime
ROFL@psychoanalysis

Sandai Kitetsu
ROFL@psychoanalysis

Hey, I study Psycho-Analysis! mad

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sado22
go at what?
i already conceded that ken can break bones (though paul would obviously break 'em worse). but now he's making it totally personal via his pyschoanalysis on my use of grammer and internet slangs.
if i say tourny, apparently its downplaying ken confused laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
laughing

RUFF RYDER!!!

Guilty Gear
It seems you don't realize that by agreeing with someone who's right about their facts you're not "riding" them. You're only acknowledging that they're correct about something. For instance, I agree with some things DZ and V2D says, when I see that their statements are correct or according to what I know, and there's really nothing to debate you about. All you seem to have is a couple of corny jokes up your sleeve that need nothing but an ass-spanking in response, so you were owned without there being an actual debate.

What's sadder is that you're being a hypocritical dumbass yet again for calling a conceder a wanker when you do the same thing on this forum, agree with what someone says that corresponds to your opinion. I'd be as much of a dumbass like yourself following you around in every thread calling you "RUFF RYDER" or whatever nonsense. I doubt that you would ever come to realize how pathetic you are. petpet

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Ruff Ryder
It seems you don't realize that by agreeing with someone who's right about their facts you're not "riding" them. You're only acknowledging that they're correct about something. For instance, I agree with some things DZ and V2D says, when I see that their statements are correct or according to what I know, and there's really nothing to debate you about. All you seem to have is a couple of corny jokes up your sleeve that need nothing but an ass-spanking in response, so you were owned without there being an actual debate.

You seem to think that by typing long responese that avoids my point that you'll seem intelligent. Your a nut rider because you always hide behind other peoples areguments to support your opinion rather than form your very own. Furthermore you bring other posters in to debates in a pathetic attempt to form populum arguments just so you can't look like a moron. You cop out of debates and then try to play the bigger man routine.

What's sadder is that you're being a hypocritical dumbass yet again for calling a conceder a wanker when you do the same thing on this forum, agree with what someone says that corresponds to your opinion. I'd be as much of a dumbass like yourself following you around in every thread calling you "RUFF RYDER" or whatever nonsense. I doubt that you would ever come to realize how pathetic you are. petpet

Follow you around, you act like you were posting something productive? What's so productive about:
ZOMG Ryu and Ken are like Vegeta and Goku they can destroy ANYTHING with their chi how are a bunch of ninjas going stand a chance mane?

Is that suppose to be intelligent?

ThoraxeRMG
Damn

Guilty Gear
He's far too sad and pathetic for me to have to put up with laughing. He even took one of my quotes from another thread and posted it here thinking that it was an actual argument instead of a joke. He just owns himself in just about every post that he makes.

Sado22
okay okay guys...lets just chill. last thing we need is this thread turning into another 12 page argument.
emp and guilty...hug and patch up. Happy Dance

shin_remy
hahahahaa hysterical

Superboy Prime
I am curious...what do you find so funny Remy?

Sandai Kitetsu
He's far too sad and pathetic for me to have to put up with laughing. He even took one of my quotes from another thread and posted it here thinking that it was an actual argument instead of a joke. He just owns himself in just about every post that he makes.

laughing Since your slow, and obviously missed the point like I knew you would. Let me explain it in terms you can understand. You do no post anything of value, and that's why I quoted that.

okay okay guys...lets just chill. last thing we need is this thread turning into another 12 page argument.
emp and guilty...hug and patch up. Happy Dance

Sorry, Sado, But this isn't just a simple disagreement. This guy constantly instigates, Spams, and bash's members. He's a problem, and I think it's time someone realisizes it.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
laughing Since your slow, and obviously missed the point like I knew you would. Let me explain it in terms you can understand. You do no post anything of value, and that's why I quoted that.

Sorry, Sado, But this isn't just a simple disagreement. This guy constantly instigates, Spams, and bash's members. He's a problem, and I think it's time someone realisizes it.

laughing i understand you mane laughing out loud

Superboy Prime
Brainchild...why the **** did you start the mane trend? *Commits suicide*

shin_remy
laughing

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Pitiful Troll
laughing Since your slow, and obviously missed the point like I knew you would. Let me explain it in terms you can understand. You do no post anything of value, and that's why I quoted that.Speaks the sad troll who writes messages such as:Originally posted by Pitiful Troll
The contents of that picture are impossible. Ayane wins, she's ayane afterall.
Speed: Ayane because she's ayane

Power: Hm, Ayane because she has the strength of an ayane

Skill: Ayane. . .She's ayane

Experience: The fact that she's ayane is enough for me, but she also beat Genra who could warp reality.

Ayane 10/10
Ayane wins she blew up the enitre Tri-Tower by herself and defeated Genra. No one can beat her, not even jesus. Originally posted by Pitiful Troll
Gears would never understand that, because he'll jock anyone who agree's with him. Biggest Dick rider in games versus, he should get a tatoo that reads: "Ride or Die" on his wanking arm. Way to make a hypocritical ass of yourself yet again. Damn are you a sad little boy.

Sorry, Sado, But this isn't just a simple disagreement. This guy constantly instigates, Spams, and bash's members. He's a problem, and I think it's time someone realisizes it. Haven't I just caught you spamming, bashing members, and instigating? No seriously, this is coming from the dense child who follows me around constantly calling me "RUFF RYDER" or whatever nonsense that he's heard in his deteriorated neighborhood. laughing

Superboy Prime
This is what...round 5?

Instead of wasting energies playing around with your e-dicks why don't you 2 let it go and start having debates.

It's not that hard.

Sandai Kitetsu
Speaks the sad troll who writes messages such as:

Way to make a hypocritical ass of yourself yet again. Damn are you a sad little boy.

Haven't I just caught you spamming, bashing members, and instigating?

I admitted I was wrong about the ayane joke, and I said I was not going to do it again. Unlike you I have the balls to admit I'm wrong, which is my point. Your constantly spamming, Trolling, and instigating. But, you never fess up to it, instead you just cop out when I call you out.

No seriously, this is coming from the dense child who follows me around constantly calling me "RUFF RYDER" or whatever nonsense that he's heard in his deteriorated neighborhood. laughing

WTF, Deteriorated Neighborhood?

Ruff Ryders is a rap group you ignoramus, and has nothing to do with a "Deteriorated Neighborhood".

Guilty Gear
He's far more pathetic than any troll/fanboy that I've had to put up with in my life. He makes this too damn easy making an ass and a hypocrite of himself in every post where he attempts to bash me, which is the reason why I tell him he fails all the time. laughing out loud

Sandai Kitetsu
He's far more pathetic than any troll/fanboy that I've had to put up with in my life. He makes this too damn easy making an ass and a hypocrite of himself in every post where he attempts to bash me, which is the reason why I tell him he fails all the time. laughing out loud

I bash you because your always causing problems like the troll you are.

Sado22
superboy, don't commit suicide yet.....................it was ORE-SAMA that made this thread.
*hands you a gun*
now commit suicide. smile
oh and e-dicks is one of the funniest expression i've seen in a long time. too bad emp and gears have put theirs on display at the moment.

come on guys...lets get back to the thread. i hate to see friends of mine fight each other.

~Sado

shin_remy

superboy, don't commit suicide yet.....................it was ORE-SAMA that made this thread.
*hands you a gun*
now commit suicide. smile

~Sado

hahaha what Prime ment was the ''Mane'' trend smile not this ''thread'' wink laughing

Sado22
oh... confused

okay, fine, continue with your suicide then laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.