Quasar and Nova vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Quasar (Phyla vell) and nova

vs

Thor

quanchi112
thor loses

Jack Harkness
Either one of them has a chance to win. Maybe even more than he can beat them on their own.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by quanchi112
thor loses

How?

llagrok
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Either one of them has a chance to win. Maybe even more than he can beat them on their own.

Nope, not really.

Nova admitted that he wouldn't be able to take down Ravenous on his own and Phyla-vell doesn't seem to have any talent when it comes to using the quantum bands. As of now, she's probably the most unskilled Quasar I've ever seen.

Both of them are unexperienced when compared to Thor and have no showing that puts them on his level smile

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by llagrok
Nope, not really.

Nova admitted that he wouldn't be able to take down Ravenous on his own and Phyla-vell doesn't seem to have any talent when it comes to using the quantum bands. As of now, she's probably the most unskilled Quasar I've ever seen.

Both of them are unexperienced when compared to Thor and have no showing that puts them on his level smile Yeah but Rav was one tough SOB you saw.

Also I was talking about the other Quasar, shes a sham compared to my man. smokin'

My statement remains.

llagrok
Yeah but Rav was one tough SOB you saw.

Also I was talking about the other Quasar, shes a sham compared to my man. smokin'

My statement remains.

They mentioned that Red Shift and Stardust were fully capable though, and so was Ronan smile

Jack Harkness
I give up.

Anything who thinks those to can face Thor needs to read comics. Nova himself has a great chance he has awesome power.

llagrok
I give up.

Anything who thinks those to can face Thor needs to read comics. Nova himself has a great chance he has awesome power.

Which he has shown poor control over.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
How? nova one on one is a match for thor least alone the help he is given here. thor loses. its that simple.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Together they can win most often than not. Too much power. People have given Nova a few wins on Superman. Surely with the bumbling Phayla, he can get more. Team 8/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Together they can win most often than not. Too much power. People have given Nova a few wins on Superman. Surely with the bumbling Phayla, he can get more. Team 8/10.

I don't know, I'm thinking more in the 5-7 range for the team. Phyla was almost dropped by simple space bandits, I'm not sure if she's ready to hang with the big guys. She seems to take her time when it comes to mustering up any form of offensive moves.

Tyrant
The Quantum Bands are useless against magic (or more importantly in the showing, Thor).
She blows at the Nega Bands...

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.