Team Japan vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Snafu's Notes: The Ryu-Chun Li sex tape, as well as the Peter Sellers crash-and-burn scene from Return of the Pink Panther and using Bison's Anime Movie intro with other characters are part of my running gags and inside jokes.

Kyo Kusanagi, in his attempt to smear Ryu, discovered the infamous sex tape with him and Chun Li through a insider at Capcom's Japan HQ.

When Kyo got a hold of the tape (which was in Chun Li's posession at the time), he expected the resulting fallout to tarnish both Ryu and Chun Li.

He was wrong.

Ryu and Chun Li were slightly embarrased by the attention from the 2-hour DVD, but the tape had the exact opposite reaction: it made Ryu and Chun Li even more popular with their fans (to them, it was even more better than reading those raunchy hentai stories about them).

Ken, Guile and even Bison thought that Ryu was a prude and wouldn't know his way around a woman, while Mai, Cammy and several other female fighters thought that Chun Li was wasting her time in chasing after Ryu.

Furious, Kyo, along with his teammates Benimaru Nikaido and Goro Daimon, find Ryu in Osaka and challenges him to a 3-on-1 match. Ryu suspects that Kyo had something to do with the sex tape being released and decides to teach Kyo a lesson in ethics...and snooping around in his personal things will get you hurt.

Kyo smirks to himself, thinking that this will be one quick match. Little does he know that Ryu had mastered the Ansatsuken variant of Raidou's Skill Copy technique and used it on both Ken and Akuma (with non-lethal results on the two). Now, as in MvC1, he can switch between styles as shown by the colors of his gi.

Ryu: Strongest version (same with his other styles whenever he shifts)

Team Japan: Strongest versions.

This is basically a King of Fighters boss match, with Ryu as the boss.

Sandai Kitetsu
He loses, Ryu's not that good.

Superboy Prime
ROFL@sex tape.

I agree. Ryu loses.

Guilty Gear
Ansatsuken variant of Raidou's Skill Copy technique

Wtf?

And Ryu loses badly.

Superboy Prime
So this is Ryu with Ken's Shoryu mastery and Gouki's murderous intent?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So this is Ryu with Ken's Shoryu mastery and Gouki's murderous intent?

In a nutshell, yeah.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
In a nutshell, yeah.

Then he wins, badly.

lightness
kyo does it on his own

Superboy Prime
**** NO.

lightness
too bad

kyo past 96>geonitz>rugal>ryu

Guilty Gear
I think it would be best if Kyo is not included in threads. Too many haters whine about him here.

Superboy Prime
It's just the same old

Kyo KOs gods and therefor he wtfpawns Ryu.

It's stupid, really. Not to mention Kyo will be fighting a Ryu with Murderous Intent and mastery over the Shoryuken.

It does not look nice for Kyo.

Guilty Gear
Ryu solos Japan.

Violent2Dope
....................................Ryu wins...way to massively overpower a character man.

Superboy Prime
Well to his defense I've got to say it was a 3-1. He probably thought of Ryu using different styles against each combatant.

Old School Ryu vs Daimon.

ShoRYUken Masters vs Benimaru.

Shungokusatsu Ryu vs Kyo because Kyo is the one who taped them.

Violent2Dope
Well to his defense I've got to say it was a 3-1. He probably thought of Ryu using different styles against each combatant.

Old School Ryu vs Daimon.

ShoRYUken Masters vs Benimaru.

Shungokusatsu Ryu vs Kyo because Kyo is the one who taped them. Ryu has all three styles, it's like stacking his power after training with Oro, the power of Shoryuken, and Akuma's power. He can destroy island's with a punch now!

Superboy Prime
Nah. He will simply go for the kill against Kyo.

Violent2Dope
I wanna watch the Ryu/Chun Li sex tape!

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Snafu's Notes: The Ryu-Chun Li sex tape, as well as the Peter Sellers crash-and-burn scene from Return of the Pink PantherSnafu made it up.

Violent2Dope
Duh man, I'm not an idiot.erm

Guilty Gear
I know. I just had the urge to say it for some reason.

brainchild81
GoRyu Masters wins. I always hated MVC1 Ryu 'cause I knew his fanboys'd be like "He can do all the moves now. That proves he's the best".......F*ck MVC1 Ryu!! mad

lightness
even dark ryu would have trouble against kyo 1on1. kyo's already proved he can hang with high tier pretty much by himself, while ryu's still not near akuma's level in his alternate storyline where he uses the dark hadou to surpass him.

Sado22
a reference to me as usual...how touching...
and yes, he KO's a god. but ryu should beat him because he can do the flaming shoryuken and the murdrous intent?
and why do people always assume the person is going to stand htere and let akuma take him to hell.

Ryu goes down regardless. He beats Goro easily. is annoyed by beni's electricity and his speed and goes down hard at Kyo. the day ryu collapses huge NESTS base with an obselete move, i'll make him win over Kyo.

~Sado
P.S. there is no sextape. ryu's so stupid that when chunli strips infront of him he starts masterbating instead of putting it to her.

Sandai Kitetsu
It's just the same old

Kyo KOs gods and therefor he wtfpawns Ryu.

It's stupid, really. Not to mention Kyo will be fighting a Ryu with Murderous Intent and mastery over the Shoryuken.

It does not look nice for Kyo.

But, what about "tEh gODZ!!"

Violent2Dope
Sado Ryu kills them all.

ThoraxeRMG
Why in the hell would Ryu would make a sex tape? And with Chun Li?
He would rape Sakura in an instant.

Violent2Dope
Cause Chun Li is hot.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Cause Chun Li is hot.

Not hotter than "tEh gODz"

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
a reference to me as usual...how touching...
and yes, he KO's a god. but ryu should beat him because he can do the flaming shoryuken and the murdrous intent?
and why do people always assume the person is going to stand htere and let akuma take him to hell.

Ryu goes down regardless. He beats Goro easily. is annoyed by beni's electricity and his speed and goes down hard at Kyo. the day ryu collapses huge NESTS base with an obselete move, i'll make him win over Kyo.

~Sado
P.S. there is no sextape. ryu's so stupid that when chunli strips infront of him he starts masterbating instead of putting it to her.

Easy boy. You know I have nothing against you. Quite in fact I mentioned the gods because of:

Originally posted by lightness
too bad

kyo past 96>geonitz>rugal>ryu

And yes I do think a Ryu with mastery over 3 styles of ansatsuken would rape all 3 of them 1 at a time.

Sado22
boy....?

damn straight, grasshopper! mad
lol

hey you wanna debate this or do we agree to disagree and walk away to our respective Kazuya shrines smile

Violent2Dope
Kazuya is a b*tch, and Ryu wins all 3.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
boy....?

hey you wanna debate this or do we agree to disagree and walk away to our respective Kazuya shrines smile

Ok...Girl? durlaugh

Benimaru vs Ryu = ROFL

Daimon vs Ryu = ROFLMAO

Ryu vs Kyo = Tough, but with Shoryu and Murderous Intent I don't see how Kyo will pull it off.

Violent2Dope
With Murderous intent and Shoryu he woops his ass and SGS's the shit out of him.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Not hotter than "tEh gODz" laughing

2D_MASTER
Ryu loses.

Superboy Prime
No.

Sandai Kitetsu
Hell no

lightness
kyo's stronger than geonitz now and managed to beat mukai with help from iori, so he can really well last against evil ryu and stack the odds in his favor with his buddies on his side. so ryu loses.

Violent2Dope
No he doesn't, you're wrong.

Superboy Prime
This is not a 3 on 1 handicap match.

They will fight Ryu 1 on 1.

Violent2Dope
Yep and Ryu with the power of Shoryu and murderous intent beats them all 1 on 1.

Sandai Kitetsu
kyo's jobber than geonitz now and managed to job mukai with help from iori, so he can really well last against evil ryu and stack the odds in his favor with his buddies on his side. so ryu loses.

fixed for ya.

shin_remy
laughing hahaha

Ryu wins

brainchild81
kyo's stronger than geonitz now and managed to beat mukai with help from iori, so he can really well last against evil ryu and stack the odds in his favor with his buddies on his side. so ryu loses. Kyo stronger than Gonutz(PG big grin)? Did you get that from the same place that had Kim beating Terry?

SteelEagle
How on earth is Kyo stronger than him? He was going to die, IIRC, until Iori showed up to help him...

lightness
Originally posted by brainchild81
Kyo stronger than Gonutz(PG big grin)? Did you get that from the same place that had Kim beating Terry?
isn't it quite easy to figure it out. he was near even at that time, and can easily continually improve like any martial artist

Sado22
Kyo being stronger than Goenitz is not true. He was FAR from being equal to him even in their rematch and Iori literally saved Kyo's life. almost getting killed sways me to the side of "not his equal".
Kyo has improved quite a lot since KoF96, no doubt, but i still don't think he's godtier material. not yet.

~Sado

brainchild81
Ditto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.