superman(sunamped) vs orion(downright furious)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this? heres the motivation, orion thinks superman is darkseid and that he must kill him at all costs and superman thinks he killed ww and batman. both men want to kill the other.

Galan007
Superman.

starking
Why the hell sunamped Superman?

Mider999
a fair fight with logic......orion should win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Why the hell sunamped Superman? why not. whom do u see winning this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
a fair fight with logic......orion should win. i see superman coming out on top, myself.

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
why not. whom do u see winning this? roll eyes (sarcastic) Because sunamp Supes is REALLY fu#king powerful and I would give Orion a slight majority, over normal Supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
roll eyes (sarcastic) Because sunamp Supes is REALLY fu#king powerful and I would give Orion a slight majority, over normal Supes. so u agree that supes wins. we agree. wink dont forget orion has his astroforce. wink

batdude123
Superman.

Also, when Orion is in his uncontrollable rage state, he tends to fight stupidly. His temper is a "weakness" so to speak, which is the reason he carries around with him the mother box.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman.

Also, when Orion is in his uncontrollable rage state, he tends to fight stupidly. His temper is a "weakness" so to speak, which is the reason he carries around with him the mother box. do u feel the outcome of this fight would change if orion were in a calmer state.

batdude123
do u feel the outcome of this fight would change if orion were in a calmer state.

Not really.

quanchi112
sunamped superman is a powerhouse. that we can all agree on.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Orion uses the MB to amp his strength as he has done and heal him, they should split. Especially if he uses the AF with any kind of brains, like he did when he only meant to dazzle clark.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If Orion uses the MB to amp his strength as he has done and heal him, they should split. Especially if he uses the AF with any kind of brains, like he did when he only meant to dazzle clark. i feel that orion in general is weaker than his father ds. orion is slated to kill ds, but ds is still more powerful than orion. sometimes destiny just works that way. anyways my point is this, look what superman did to ds when he was sunamped. he would wreak more havoc on darkseid's son orion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i feel that orion in general is weaker than his father ds. orion is slated to kill ds, but ds is still more powerful than orion. sometimes destiny just works that way. anyways my point is this, look what superman did to ds when he was sunamped. he would wreak more havoc on darkseid's son orion.

Do you recall any fights where Orion actually uses the MB or AF when He fights DS? I don't either. The two fights I remember of them, They seemed physically evenly matched. Orion has fought DS for weeks on end without tiring. Superman could never do that. espeically since thier last fight, Superman got pwned with one Punch.

quanchi112
Do you recall any fights where Orion actually uses the MB or AF when He fights DS? I don't either. The two fights I remember of them, They seemed physically evenly matched. Orion has fought DS for weeks on end without tiring. Superman could never do that. espeically since thier last fight, Superman got pwned with one Punch. ur off subject again. again did darkseid one shot superman into the wall when he was sunamped. no. this thread is about a sunamped superman. when superman was sunamped he crushed darkseid. when has orion ever crushed ds. when has he made darkseid beg for quarter like superman has?

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur off subject again. again did darkseid one shot superman into the wall when he was sunamped. no. this thread is about a sunamped superman. when superman was sunamped he crushed darkseid. when has orion ever crushed ds. when has he made darkseid beg for quarter like superman has?

So did you intend to make a spite thread? becuz from what I remember even when sun amped, Superman only beat DS becuz DS hurt himself before hand. Orion is the superior warrior. he also has the MB and the AF. The MB can manipulate matter energy. Solar energy suck for the win. Orion.

quanchi112
So did you intend to make a spite thread? becuz from what I remember even when sun amped, Superman only beat DS becuz DS hurt himself before hand. Orion is the superior warrior. he also has the MB and the AF. The MB can manipulate matter energy. Solar energy suck for the win. Orion. superman destroyed darkseid. he literally crushed him. sunamped superman is a monster. this isnt spite becuz there are people who say orion would win this. its only spite if its so obvious its scary. i wanted to hear peoples opinions. this isnt spite in the last. lots of people think orion is superior to superman. i disagree and created this to see peoples reactions. call it morbid curiousity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman destroyed darkseid. he literally crushed him. sunamped superman is a monster. this isnt spite becuz there are people who say orion would win this. its only spite if its so obvious its scary. i wanted to hear peoples opinions. this isnt spite in the last. lots of people think orion is superior to superman. i disagree and created this to see peoples reactions. call it morbid curiousity.

I gotta feed the chimps.

quanchi112
I gotta feed the chimps. why would u post that. it makes no sense. quit with the talk of thechimps. debate or dont post. its obvious ur trying to mock me. the moderator will decide.

nvrbeenwthagirl
why would u post that. it makes no sense. quit with the talk of thechimps. debate or dont post. its obvious ur trying to mock me. the moderator will decide.

mocking goes on here ALL of the time. Seriously. Or hadn't you read the thread with 2damnedloud. they mocked and mocked in that thread. Anyway, I'm not mocking anyone. Just watching planet of the Apes and king Kong.

quanchi112
mocking goes on here ALL of the time. Seriously. Or hadn't you read the thread with 2damnedloud. they mocked and mocked in that thread. Anyway, I'm not mocking anyone. Just watching planet of the Apes and king Kong. i dont get the relevance of feeding the chimps and watching movies about apes. im not stupid so dont talk to me like i am. the oderators are not stupid either. so be careful on the line u walk now. i dont mock i know it goes on here but to me it means u are wasting good debating time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i dont get the relevance of feeding the chimps and watching movies about apes. im not stupid so dont talk to me like i am. the oderators are not stupid either. so be careful on the line u walk now. i dont mock i know it goes on here but to me it means u are wasting good debating time.

When someone on here can ban me from my job, or my social life, or freinds, or family, or City of heroes, then maybe I'll be careful of the line I walk. now where did I put those bananna?

quanchi112
When someone on here can ban me from my job, or my social life, or freinds, or family, or City of heroes, then maybe I'll be careful of the line I walk. now where did I put those bananna? alright nver thats enough. this isnt about our lives. just respect ur fellow debators. that is the moral of this story. debate respectfully.

nvrbeenwthagirl
alright nver thats enough. this isnt about our lives. just respect ur fellow debators. that is the moral of this story. debate respectfully.

when you start debating and are one of my "fellow" debators, let me know. cuz thanos is cool and that squirrel book was crap isn't debating.

quanchi112
when you start debating and are one of my "fellow" debators, let me know. cuz thanos is cool and that squirrel book was crap isn't debating. u always bring up something totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. here. its like this sunamped supes beats ds's ass. therefore he beats ds's weak son who loses to hand gestures nowadays.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u always bring up something totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. here. its like this sunamped supes beats ds's ass. therefore he beats ds's weak son who loses to hand gestures nowadays.

This is why no one takes you serious. The same hand gesture would pwn, Thor, Silver Surfer, Superman, or any other top tiers. U irk me. Ur logic is just aweful as shown by others and you are such a fanboy and DS hater. you cannot debate with any clearity and you make the forum like it was when xmeat was here.

quanchi112
This is why no one takes you serious. The same hand gesture would pwn, Thor, Silver Surfer, Superman, or any other top tiers. U irk me. Ur logic is just aweful as shown by others and you are such a fanboy and DS hater. you cannot debate with any clearity and you make the forum like it was when xmeat was here. u brought up something irrelevant to the debate at hand. u dont know if the hand gesture would work on these other characters. they werent there and hand gestures dont seem to work on superman anymnore from ds anyways. im no fanboy and i use logic and paneled feats to back up my claims. u always say this would happen and tha would happen when it hasnt. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
u brought up something irrelevant to the debate at hand. u dont know if the hand gesture would work on these other characters. they werent there and hand gestures dont seem to work on superman anymnore from ds anyways. im no fanboy and i use logic and paneled feats to back up my claims. u always say this would happen and tha would happen when it hasnt. laughing

Um. why wouldn't a hand gesture work on any of the others? You seem to forget that the last time superman and DS fought, It only took ONE I repeat One punch from DS to completly KNOCK superman out. this is why I never take you seriously. you dont' debate well at all to me.

quanchi112
Um. why wouldn't a hand gesture work on any of the others? You seem to forget that the last time superman and DS fought, It only took ONE I repeat One punch from DS to completly KNOCK superman out. this is why I never take you seriously. you dont' debate well at all to me. well this is a sunamped superman vs orion. last time a sunamped superman met ds he was crushed. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
well this is a sunamped superman vs orion. last time a sunamped superman met ds he was crushed. wink

when was the last time refresh my memory. What happened exactlY? big grin

quanchi112
ill tell u a line. it has made me a god. no it has made u vulnerable. pawned. superman crushed him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ill tell u a line. it has made me a god. no it has made u vulnerable. pawned. superman crushed him.

Nah. what happened? details. come with it now.

quanchi112
Nah. what happened? details. come with it now. thats all u get im not recounting how superman took him up up in the sky. took him froma tour from the earth to the sun. u saw darkseids face get smashed again. ds shouldnt have omega'd supergirl. well he failed there to didnt he. he can be quite the failure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats all u get im not recounting how superman took him up up in the sky. took him froma tour from the earth to the sun. u saw darkseids face get smashed again. ds shouldnt have omega'd supergirl. well he failed there to didnt he. he can be quite the failure. ah yes, So if i remember correctly, DS was pwning Superman and then he shot himself right? he was completely in pain and didn't put up much of if any kind of fight becuz he'd injured himself. So if i am beating up someone and i get ready to shoot them with my gun, and it bounces off of something and hits me and i'm gravely injured, and teh person I was beating up suddently takes an adreniline pill, are they pwning me while i"m at my best form?

quanchi112
ah yes, So if i remember correctly, DS was pwning Superman and then he shot himself right? he was completely in pain and didn't put up much of if any kind of fight becuz he'd injured himself. So if i am beating up someone and i get ready to shoot them with my gun, and it bounces off of something and hits me and i'm gravely injured, and teh person I was beating up suddently takes an adreniline pill, are they pwning me while i"m at my best form? hey at the end of the day its about winning and losing. superman won and kicked his ass in the fourth quarter. supes crushed him at the end.

nvrbeenwthagirl
hey at the end of the day its about winning and losing. superman won and kicked his ass in the fourth quarter. supes crushed him at the end. that the best you got? LMAO. I broke it down as simple as i could. DS was defeated bY his own blast.

quanchi112
that the best you got? LMAO. I broke it down as simple as i could. DS was defeated bY his own blast. then whos fault is that. its ds's fault for being so damn dumb. shame on ds he will defeat himself if u let him. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.