superman(sundipped)vs black adam (ww3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
superman from the story where he fought ds and took him to the sun vs black adam from ww 3. they both have the stae of mind to kill the ohter. who wins this anger fest?

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
superman from the story where he fought ds and took him to the sun vs black adam from ww 3. they both have the stae of mind to kill the ohter. who wins this anger fest?
black adam punches a hole through supes head.(i wish)

Kutulu

I'm going to go with Supes on this one. Sundipped he was capable of pushing War World at faster than light speed through space (a planet sized spaceship).

People like to point out the Superman vs. Darkseid fight a lot, so I thought I would add this: last time they fought and Darkseid slammed Superman into the Source wall, Superman was not amped up like he was during their fight. If you look closely at the fight where Superman pushed Darkseid into the source wall, not only did he have a sundip, but he purposely pushed Darkseid close to the outside of the sun so that the amount of yellow sun radiation that he was getting would have been tens to hundreds of times more intense than he would be getting normally. That was at a constant level too, on top of getting sundipped right before that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
I'm going to go with Supes on this one. Sundipped he was capable of pushing War World at faster than light speed through space (a planet sized spaceship).

People like to point out the Superman vs. Darkseid fight a lot, so I thought I would add this: last time they fought and Darkseid slammed Superman into the Source wall, Superman was not amped up like he was during their fight. If you look closely at the fight where Superman pushed Darkseid into the source wall, not only did he have a sundip, but he purposely pushed Darkseid close to the outside of the sun so that the amount of yellow sun radiation that he was getting would have been tens to hundreds of times more intense than he would be getting normally. That was at a constant level too, on top of getting sundipped right before that. i still think darkseid gets a majority against a reg supes. i think ds takes 6 of 10 against a reg supes. by regular i mean not pissed or sunamped. we all must agree that a sundip makes him very powerful. black adam was very powerful in ww 3. thats why i though this would be a fun vs.

Galan007
BA ftw.

Supes has a normal human beings resistence to magic.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Galan007
BA ftw.

I thought that his weakness to magic has diminished over the last couple decades?

quanchi112
BA ftw.

Supes has a normal human beings resistence to magic. i dont think ba wins this. but im glad to hear a dissenting opinion.

Galan007
I thought that his weakness to magic has diminished over the last couple decades? Depends on the writer.

But on average, Superman has been shown as weaker to magic...

Now whether or not this weakness decreases by sundipping, I'm not sure.

llagrok
I thought that his weakness to magic has diminished over the last couple decades?

Yup, which is why he's not particularly weak towards it, but he's not resistant either.

starlock
BA ftw.

But his health and constitution are way above a human..so if a normal human takes 50 points of damage and dies from magicl lightning...does anybody think the same 50 points of damage would kill supes?...no unless its a magic spell which saps his life force(health)..supes will still have a huge well of health way above a normal human

Superman for the win

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
But his health and constitution are way above a human..so if a normal human takes 50 points of damage and dies from magicl lightning...does anybody think the same 50 points of damage would kill supes?...no unless its a magic spell which saps his life force(health)..supes will still have a huge well of health way above a normal human

Superman for the win yes even though superman does have a weakness still to magic. somehow its not as easy as some people would have u think. supes for the win.

Avalonofthewind
BA ftw.

I know this was said YEARS ago...but it's been proven time and time again that it's not the case. Especially in recent arcs where he's been actively working to reduce that "weakness" by training/talking with Zatanna.

Magic is most effective against him if he's completely unaware. When he is aware...he is far more adept/resistant to it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I know this was said YEARS ago...but it's been proven time and time again that it's not the case. Especially in recent arcs where he's been actively working to reduce that "weakness" by training/talking with Zatanna.

Magic is most effective against him if he's completely unaware. When he is aware...he is far more adept/resistant to it. "YEARS ago"?

It was stated in Action Comics Annual #10 (2007), that Supes is just as weak to magic as a human being... confused

I'm not pulling this out of my arse, just restating what was said on panel. smile

quanchi112
"YEARS ago"?

It was stated in Action Comics Annual #10 (2007), that Supes is just as weak to magic as a human being... confused

I'm not pulling this out of my arse, just restating what was said on panel. smile well if this is true then superman still has this weakness but can still beat someone with magic like he has in the past. its not so cut and dry to say if someone possesses magic that they can beat superman. plus in this thread sundipped is quite a boost of adrenaline for superman. i feel ba doesnt go down without a fight but that he does go down.

Deathstroke
Are Black Adam's punches considered magical or is he just strengthened by magic?

G-Mafia
Sun-dipped Superman does to Black Adam, what Black Adam did to PP. yes

Avalonofthewind
"YEARS ago"?

I'm not pulling this out of my arse, just restating what was said on panel. smile

Never said you pulled anything out of your "arse." Your claim to his magic weakness however is greatly exaggerated compared to his on panel depictions.

batdude123
Superman ftw.

Galan007
Never said you pulled anything out of your "arse." Never said you did. stick out tongue

Your claim to his magic weakness however is greatly exaggerated compared to his on panel depictions. I didn't exaggerate anything.... I was just going by whats stated on the panel...

"He is as susceptible as humans to the super science called magic...."

"The chaotic random power within beings like Mr. Mxyzptlk, and Black Adam":

http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1252096/actioncomicsannual10.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Never said you did. stick out tongue

I didn't exaggerate anything.... I was just going by whats stated on the panel...

"He is as susceptible as humans to the super science called magic...."

"The chaotic random power within beings like Mr. Mxyzptlk, and Black Adam":

http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1252096/actioncomicsannual10.jpg

I'm aware of the issue...stated by the same Lex who was given Supermans secret identity in his hand and did not believe it.

Unless you believe humans can take the brunt of magical blasts that Superman has taken many times. Island destroying magical blast? Hellfire? Magical lightning from shazam himself? Best resistance to Disciples magic (and that was including magic resistant characters like WW and Zauriel), denting Diana's bracelets...etc.

And this is before his training with Zatanna to strengthen his defense to magic...which takes place AFTER that annual.

Deathstroke
I'm leaning towards Superman.

Galan007
I'm aware of the issue...stated by the same Lex who was given Supermans secret identity in his hand and did not believe it.

Unless you believe humans can take the brunt of magical blasts that Superman has taken many times. I'm not going to refute the evidence presented on that panel.... Regardless of how much I like Supes. stick out tongue

He may be somewhat "magic-resistant", but I exaggerated nothing I previously stated. smile

Avalonofthewind
I'm not going to refute the evidence presented on that panel.... Regardless of how much I like Supes. stick out tongue

He may be somewhat "magic-resistant", but I exaggerated nothing I previously stated. smile

So you agree with a Lex that exaggerated and has gotten things wrongs with Superman durability/stamine/etc before as well despite knowing better. smile

Guess we should bring in the scan where Superman can't fly lightspeed even though he's done in on a consistant basis too.

Regular Supes beats BA, Sundipped Supes destroys him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Magic lightning to the dome for the win. At least some times. BA is more durable. Supers is stronger and faster. BA fights better. And is magic. Split.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Magic lightning to the dome for the win. At least some times. BA is more durable. Supers is stronger and faster. BA fights better. And is magic. Split.

To a sundipped Supes?

Entropy Imperiex blasts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.BA lightning.

Galan007
So you agree with a Lex that exaggerated and has gotten things wrongs with Superman durability/stamine/etc before as well despite knowing better. smile No.

I take that statement mainly as fact...

I'd give Supes some small-scale magic resistance,

But I wouldn't go as far as to say BA's magic would be ineffective, . smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
To a sundipped Supes?

Entropy Imperiex blasts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.BA lightning.

magic is an altogether different beast that Superman seems weak to. Look at it this way. WW can take Enraged Superman punches to the dome, and yet a bow and arrow can hurt her becuz of her specific weakness.
So Superman's punches>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A bow and arrow.

But becuz of the weakness in Diana

bow and arrow>>>>>>>Superman's punches in Dmg lvl.

Same thing with The Imperiex blast and BA's magical lightning.

UniOmni
This isn't sundipped Superman from OWAW.

This is sun amped Superman from S/B.

I'd give Teth the nod here, solely for the ferocious power of his rampage.

This of course, all rests on whether or not they remain in front of the sun like the dipshit that is Darkseid decided to do.

If they move, Teth takes it imo.

If they stay, he likely loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni

This of course, all rests on whether or not they remain in front of the sun like the dipshit that is Darkseid decided to do.

If they stay, he likely loses. this is what superman can do. im having trouble posting it one moment.

quanchi112

If they stay, he likely loses. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/009-SupermanBatman013Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

Avalonofthewind
No.

I take that statement mainly as fact...

I'd give Supes some small-scale magic resistance,

But I wouldn't go as far as to say BA's magic would be ineffective, . smile

Never said anything about it being ineffective...but it certainly isn't the human durability you brought up either. smile

Avalonofthewind
magic is an altogether different beast that Superman seems weak to. Look at it this way. WW can take Enraged Superman punches to the dome, and yet a bow and arrow can hurt her becuz of her specific weakness.
So Superman's punches>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A bow and arrow.

But becuz of the weakness in Diana

bow and arrow>>>>>>>Superman's punches in Dmg lvl.

Same thing with The Imperiex blast and BA's magical lightning.

WW3 BA had a tough time with standard MM. Sun enhanced Superman is still above him. Magic lightning hasn't stopped Supes before and it's not like BA can choose where to aim his lightning...especially since Superman moves MUCH faster tha lightning.

quanchi112
Never said anything about it being ineffective...but it certainly isn't the human durability you brought up either. smile bottom lin is magic is a weakness to superman but not to the extant that some people use it as. someone like dr strange would crush superman. but ba wouldnt. it would still be a great fight. these two punch happy powerhouses.

Avalonofthewind
bottom lin is magic is a weakness to superman but not to the extant that some people use it as. someone like dr strange would crush superman. but ba wouldnt. it would still be a great fight. these two punch happy powerhouses.

Maybe classic Strange would pose a problem. Current is a wuss and would be destroyed by Supes.

quanchi112
Maybe classic Strange would pose a problem. Current is a wuss and would be destroyed by Supes. so ur saying he would just pose a problem. laughing strange has magic in spades. its like putting mordru up against supes. certain characters would crush kal-el.

Avalonofthewind
so ur saying he would just pose a problem. laughing strange has magic in spades. its like putting mordru up against supes. certain characters would crush kal-el.

He'd pose a problem smile

batdude123
It's hilarious when people start saying crap like magic = an automatic fix for Superman.

Supes would beat the shit outta Teth here.

Btw Galan, you're gonna take what Lex said about him "as fact," despite the reality that Superman's feats counteract that statement?

On-panel feats>>>>>>>>>statements

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
Btw Galan, you're gonna take what Lex said about him "as fact," despite the reality that Superman's feats counteract that statement? If you're asking if I'm simply going to disregard that statement because some of you don't like it...

Then the answer is no. smile

Superman may have small scale magic resistance, but nowhere near enough resistance to render BA's magic ineffective, imo...

If you DO have evidence showing me that BA's magic would not work on Supes, then by all means, post it...

But until then I still believe magic is a viable option for BA here. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
He'd pose a problem smile

If he could flick his wrist before Superman speed blitzed him to decapitation.

quanchi112
It's hilarious when people start saying crap like magic = an automatic fix for Superman.

Btw Galan, you're gonna take what Lex said about him "as fact," despite the reality that Superman's feats counteract that statement?

On-panel feats>>>>>>>>>statements supes would win but he wouldnt beat the crap out of teth. not in the least. read ww 3 if u want to se black adam kicking ass and taking names. this isnta curbstomp in anyones favor.

UniOmni

On-panel feats>>>>>>>>>statements

It's not cut and dry by any measure Batshit.

The only way it'd be cut and dry in Supermans favor, is if the entire fight takes place in front of the Sun.

If they each get their little powerup, and then go back to earth, then i see Teth as taking it.

He'd go for the kill off rip, and Superman would be hardpressed to deal with a virtual equal in stats, who can amp his punches for added effect.

quanchi112
It's not cut and dry by any measure Batshit.

The only way it'd be cut and dry in Supermans favor, is if the entire fight takes place in front of the Sun.

If they each get their little powerup, and then go back to earth, then i see Teth as taking it.

He'd go for the kill off rip, and Superman would be hardpressed to deal with a virtual equal in stats, who can amp his punches for added effect. this fight would be awesome to see no doubt. i see supes in the slgihest of a majority as possible. but its so close it really could go either way. but i still side with supes sundipped for the win.

UniOmni
Superman isn't willing to kill.

Teth is.

That automatically makes him the bigger threat.

quanchi112

Teth is.

That automatically makes him the bigger threat. superman can still knock him out. i know that teth will be going for the jugular. i dont like superman at all. but i still see supes pulling this hard fought victory out. i still could see teth winning this. remember i favor supes like 51 percent in this situation and superman is powered up here.

Juntai

Teth is.

That automatically makes him the bigger threat. But one case is just Adam loosing it, and on the other side of this versus match is a specifically powered up Superman. He might not be willing to kill, but it's also likely he becomes far too powerful for Adam to take down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
But one case is just Adam loosing it, and on the other side of this versus match is a specifically powered up Superman. He might not be willing to kill, but it's also likely he becomes far too powerful for Adam to take down. adam can still take him down. this is so evenly matched its a tough one to call. im on supes side here but adam could definitely put him down. he has the strength and power to do it.

UniOmni
But one case is just Adam loosing it, and on the other side of this versus match is a specifically powered up Superman. He might not be willing to kill, but it's also likely he becomes far too powerful for Adam to take down.

That's my point of contention.

The threadstarter needs to clarify if the fight takes place in front of the sun, or do they each get their little powerup and then go at it?

Cuz if it's the latter, i give it to Teth.

Superman koed Darkseid after a scuffle in front of the sun, and dropped him in the wall.

Teth ran through pretty much all of earths major heroes after running through two countries worth of heroes and Horsemen.

To me, that just rings more impressive.

Juntai
That's my point of contention.

The threadstarter needs to clarify if the fight takes place in front of the sun, or do they each get their little powerup and then go at it?

Cuz if it's the latter, i give it to Teth.

Superman koed Darkseid after a scuffle in front of the sun, and dropped him in the wall.

Teth ran through pretty much all of earths major heroes after running through two countries worth of heroes and Horsemen.

To me, that just rings more impressive.
Even a regular Superman would take a ton of punishment, one that's powered up not only soaks more, and likely far more than Adam can from an equal amount of force, but also delivers with much more force that Adam won't want to step in front of too many times.

Black Adam is up there, but he's not Sunamped Superman up there.

UniOmni
We're specifically talking sun amped from S/B.

We saw Darkseid hurt turn his head with a blow, and then he caught the next punch.

And i repeat, sun amped Superman is only clearly dangerous to a powered up Adam, if the entire fight takes place in front of the sun.

quanchi112
Even a regular Superman would take a ton of punishment, one that's powered up not only soaks more, and likely far more than Adam can from an equal amount of force, but also delivers with much more force that Adam won't want to step in front of too many times.

Black Adam is up there, but he's not Sunamped Superman up there. this fight could literally go either way. ww 3 shows that adam can not just take out one guy but conutries and a crapload of heroes trying to take him out at once, sundipped supes just kicked the crap out of ds. hes done that when he was normal as well. ds isnt that impressive with his fists. ba is. still supes gets the slightest of majorities. ur not giving black adam enough credit at all.

Merlyn
It's not cut and dry by any measure Batshit. This made me laugh.Originally posted by UniOmni
And i repeat, sun amped Superman is only clearly dangerous to a powered up Adam, if the entire fight takes place in front of the sun. I agree. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
This made me laugh. I agree. thumb up sunamped supes would pose a threat to black adam even if it werent smack dab in front of the sun. supes wins this. supes is powered up here people.

Merlyn
sunamped supes would pose a threat to black adam even if it werent smack dab in front of the sun. supes wins this. supes is powered up here people. I disagree.

But I do agree with some of the others, in that, if BA uses his magic against Supes in a smart way.... He could take this..

Great fight though. thumb up

quanchi112
I disagree.

But I do agree with some of the others, in that, if BA uses his magic against Supes in a smart way.... He could take this..

Great fight though. thumb up well we will agree to disagree, howeevr the fight would turn it one thing is for sure it would be great and very close. smile

Merlyn
one thing is for sure it would be great and very close. smile I'm in agreement with that. smile

quanchi112
I'm in agreement with that. smile thumb up

db_renji
I say if it were regular Supes vs Reg. BA than BA takes the majority at like 7/10.

This fight however is pretty close. BA is the better figther, but I think Supes is stronger. I would have to give Supes the slight majority at 6/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by db_renji
I say if it were regular Supes vs Reg. BA than BA takes the majority at like 7/10.

This fight however is pretty close. BA is the better figther, but I think Supes is stronger. I would have to give Supes the slight majority at 6/10. ur number is not far off mine. i give supes a 51 percent majority, this fight is so damn close and would s be so awesome to watch. if it were written on panel it could last like 15 pages of just brawling. smile

Soljer
Superman versus Teth is a good fight.

Sundipped Superman versus Teth Adam is NOT.

erm.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman versus Teth is a good fight.

Sundipped Superman versus Teth Adam is NOT.

erm. yes it is. teth from ww 3 could hang. he could definitely hang. teth is a badass.

spetznaz
this fight would be awesome to see no doubt. i see supes in the slgihest of a majority as possible. but its so close it really could go either way. but i still side with supes sundipped for the win.

While I agree that the fight (a more appropos phrase would be 'the beating') would be awesome to see, I have to totally disagree with you when you state that it would be close. This fight (beating) would not be close to the slightest degree ....what it would be is one insane curb stomp.

Now, let me explain. Actually, before I do that I want to raise two issues that you yourself brought into this thread.

The first was your initial post, in which you said:

i)
'superman from the story where he fought ds and took him to the sun vs black adam from ww 3. they both have the stae of mind to kill the ohter. who wins this anger fest?'

You clearly state that both are out for the kill.

The second point I want to raise is the following (which comes from the KMC rules, a set of rules that EVERYONE should read before posting ...if people read those rules around 90-95% of the stupid junk posted on the forum would no longer be churned out):

ii)
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.

Now, what is the meaning of this? It means that per KMC rules both characters shall be fighting to the best of their abilities (meaning that Black Adam will be pushing the powers granted to him by SHAZAM to their fullest, while Kal-El will also be stretching his Kryptonian powers to their utmost). Thus none of them will be holding back!

Alright.

However, as we both know, Black Adam is more vicious than Superman is. That is one of 2 reasons why he is always protrayed as 'stronger' than Captain Marvel (the other reason, which is not as big, is that Cap Marvel tends to have his powers split between Mary marvel and Marvel Junior ....while Teth tends to have all of his to himself, although in a recent arc he had also split his powers ....but that is not important since the major thing that marks BA as 'special' is that he uses his powers in a very ruthless manner).

HOWEVER, in your rush to post you also stated that Superman would be (to quote you) have a state of mind to kill. That means that Superman would not ONLY be fighting per KMC rules, BUT THAT HE WOULD ALSO be out to kill Black Adam.

Not defeat Black Adam ....not soften him up .....not teach him a lesson.

Kill him!

Outrightly kill him.

What you just did, my dear Quanchi, is effectively negate the ONLY advantage that Black Adam MIGHT have had against Superman. You basically ensured that Black Adam would lose in your very first post on this thread.

BUT ...it doesn't end there. You decided to go further. This is what you said (and the third thing on my list):

iii)
The Title of the Thread:

Now, you stated that the fight would be between a sun-dipped Superman and Black Adam (based on his fight against the bunch of heroes in WW3).

Now, there are several things you need to realize. A sun-dipped Superman is something that is on an entirely different level. It is like bloody giving Popeye peyote-enriched Spinach! Or like enraging the Hulk for weeks on end while bathing him in enhanced Gamma radiation! Or like taking a Green Lantern and having his ring be able to tap into the ENTIRE power of Oa!

In essence, you are basically taking every single Kryptonian ability that Superman has, and amping it up to the nth level. (Note: The Sun Dip was a literary tool that DC could use when they wanted to take post-crisis Superman back to his pre-crisis ability levels for short-periods of time. It is a 'deus ex machina' (wiki the term) tool for when they wanted to have the powered-down post-crisis Superman achieve feat levels that were more akin to his pre-crisis days. Thus the sun-dip ....i.e. how do you have Superman handle a threat that is beyond his powers and would be against all logic ...simply have him spend some time near/on/in/at a/the yellow Sun).

What about BA in WW3? Well, that was simply BA being the same ol' bada$$ he is and stomping a bunch of heroes (although the whole thing with MM was stretched).

Anyways, having a sun-dipped Superman going against Black Adam (no matter how 'ruthless') is simply tantamount to suicide for BA.

Conclusion:

This is a curbstomp!
Black Adam is attacked on Earth while Superman is still in the Sun's corona (you saw what some heat vision did to BA's face in that scan ....now imagine sun-amped heat vision striking a man sized object).

And I know someone will say that Black Adam is magically powered and that his powers (punches) could affect Superman.

Well, true ....but ask yourself this ....in a KMC fight (where none of the characters are holding back) when would BA have the opportunity to lay his hands on Kal El? BA is fast ....but not as fast as Superman (not to mention a sun-dipped one). And someone will say that BA will use the magical lightning to hit Kal (he had to use it on MM once)....but that would depower BA into his human state, and would that be prudent when you are facing a SUN-DIPPED SUPERMAN out to KILL YOU?

Superman (sun dipped) wins this 10/10.

It is not even a contest. Not the closest.

If you wanted to make it a fairer fight (note: I did not say fair) then you would have made it a fight between BA and Superman (none sun-dipped). And even then I would have given Superman the win (why? Read the KMC rules again ....the only way BA could hurt Superman is through the lightning, or by getting close enough to punch him. However, Superman has a variety of long-range attacks he could use that would put him out of range of BA's magically enhanced physical attacks). Now, in comic books what would happen is that the two would be trading physical blows within arm's length of each other, and then Superman would stupidly give BA a bear hug - at which point BA would call down the magical lightning that would smite Kal El like he was a rat inside a microwave. Goodness, that same approach has been used at least THREE TIMES in various depictions of fights against Captain Marvel and Superman. But in a KMC fight .....)

Anyways, Sun-dipped Superman vs Black Adam = Black Adam dies. Quickly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by spetznaz
While I agree that the fight (a more appropos phrase would be 'the beating') would be awesome to see, I have to totally disagree with you when you state that it would be close. This fight (beating) would not be close to the slightest degree ....what it would be is one insane curb stomp.

Now, let me explain. Actually, before I do that I want to raise two issues that you yourself brought into this thread.

i)
'superman from the story where he fought ds and took him to the sun vs black adam from ww 3. they both have the stae of mind to kill the ohter. who wins this anger fest?'

The second point I want to raise is the following (which comes from the KMC rules, a set of rules that EVERYONE should read before posting ...if people read those rules around 90-95% of the stupid junk posted on the forum would no longer be churned out):

ii)
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.

Now, what is the meaning of this? It means that per KMC rules both characters shall be fighting to the best of their abilities (meaning that Black Adam will be pushing the powers granted to him by SHAZAM to their fullest, while Kal-El will also be stretching his Kryptonian powers to their utmost). Thus none of them will be holding back!

Alright.

However, as we both know, Black Adam is more vicious than Superman is. That is one of 2 reasons why he is always protrayed as 'stronger' than Captain Marvel (the other reason, which is not as big, is that Cap Marvel tends to have his powers split between Mary marvel and Marvel Junior ....while Teth tends to have all of his to himself, although in a recent arc he had also split his powers ....but that is not important since the major thing that marks BA as 'special' is that he uses his powers in a very ruthless manner).

HOWEVER, in your rush to post you also stated that Superman would be (to quote you) have a state of mind to kill. That means that Superman would not ONLY be fighting per KMC rules, BUT THAT HE WOULD ALSO be out to kill Black Adam.

Kill him!

Outrightly kill him.

What you just did, my dear Quanchi, is effectively negate the ONLY advantage that Black Adam MIGHT have had against Superman. You basically ensured that Black Adam would lose in your very first post on this thread.

BUT ...it doesn't end there. You decided to go further. This is what you said (and the third thing on my list):

iii)
The Title of the Thread:

Now, you stated that the fight would be between a sun-dipped Superman and Black Adam (based on his fight against the bunch of heroes in WW3).

Now, there are several things you need to realize. A sun-dipped Superman is something that is on an entirely different level. It is like bloody giving Popeye peyote-enriched Spinach! Or like enraging the Hulk for weeks on end while bathing him in enhanced Gamma radiation! Or like taking a Green Lantern and having his ring be able to tap into the ENTIRE power of Oa!

In essence, you are basically taking every single Kryptonian ability that Superman has, and amping it up to the nth level. (Note: The Sun Dip was a literary tool that DC could use when they wanted to take post-crisis Superman back to his pre-crisis ability levels for short-periods of time. It is a 'deus ex machina' (wiki the term) tool for when they wanted to have the powered-down post-crisis Superman achieve feat levels that were more akin to his pre-crisis days. Thus the sun-dip ....i.e. how do you have Superman handle a threat that is beyond his powers and would be against all logic ...simply have him spend some time near/on/in/at a/the yellow Sun).

What about BA in WW3? Well, that was simply BA being the same ol' bada$$ he is and stomping a bunch of heroes (although the whole thing with MM was stretched).

Anyways, having a sun-dipped Superman going against Black Adam (no matter how 'ruthless') is simply tantamount to suicide for BA.

Conclusion:

This is a curbstomp!
Black Adam is attacked on Earth while Superman is still in the Sun's corona (you saw what some heat vision did to BA's face in that scan ....now imagine sun-amped heat vision striking a man sized object).

And I know someone will say that Black Adam is magically powered and that his powers (punches) could affect Superman.

Well, true ....but ask yourself this ....in a KMC fight (where none of the characters are holding back) when would BA have the opportunity to lay his hands on Kal El? BA is fast ....but not as fast as Superman (not to mention a sun-dipped one). And someone will say that BA will use the magical lightning to hit Kal (he had to use it on MM once)....but that would depower BA into his human state, and would that be prudent when you are facing a SUN-DIPPED SUPERMAN out to KILL YOU?

If you wanted to make it a fairer fight (note: I did not say fair) then you would have made it a fight between BA and Superman (none sun-dipped). And even then I would have given Superman the win (why? Read the KMC rules again ....the only way BA could hurt Superman is through the lightning, or by getting close enough to punch him. However, Superman has a variety of long-range attacks he could use that would put him out of range of BA's magically enhanced physical attacks). Now, in comic books what would happen is that the two would be trading physical blows within arm's length of each other, and then Superman would stupidly give BA a bear hug - at which point BA would call down the magical lightning that would smite Kal El like he was a rat inside a microwave. Goodness, that same approach has been used at least THREE TIMES in various depictions of fights against Captain Marvel and Superman. But in a KMC fight .....)

Anyways, Sun-dipped Superman vs Black Adam = Black Adam dies. Quickly. wow. u are so wrong, it isnt even funny here. while most disagree on who would win this outcome very few would dare call this a curbstomp in anyone's favor.

just becuz superman sunamped beat down darkseid doesnt make him unbeatable. not by any stretch of the word. did u read ww 3 and did u see wha black adam was doing to all the heroes. he was smacking them around. hero after hero was being put down. so if ur asking me whats more impressive ww3 or superman sundipped i would have to say ww3. he was fighting more than one opponenet and it lasted a very long time. i still see supes winning a slight majority, but that is it at best.

and the last time i checked u dont need magic to hurt superman only u could punch his face in also. u act like its only magic alone that could beat him, wrong. black adam is his equal in terms of strength in my opinion. only thing giving supes a slight advantage in my opinion is supermans sun tan.

wink

Soljer
Superman's ran through the Earth heroes as well. What black adam did in world war three was nothing that Superman couldn't do if he felt like it....

Black Adam and Superman are approximate equals when Kal-El ISN'T sundipped.

Sundipping exponentially raises Superman's power...

quanchi112
Superman's ran through the Earth heroes as well. What black adam did in world war three was nothing that Superman couldn't do if he felt like it....

Black Adam and Superman are approximate equals when Kal-El ISN'T sundipped.

Sundipping exponentially raises Superman's power... yes it raises supermans power. but still black adam has the tools ans the fists to punch superman around. this is very evenly matched.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes it raises supermans power. but still black adam has the tools ans the fists to punch superman around. this is very evenly matched.

Very" eloquently" Put. sick

TricksterPriest
wow. u are so wrong, it isnt even funny here. while most disagree on who would win this outcome very few would dare call this a curbstomp in anyone's favor.

just becuz superman sunamped beat down darkseid doesnt make him unbeatable. not by any stretch of the word. did u read ww 3 and did u see wha black adam was doing to all the heroes. he was smacking them around. hero after hero was being put down. so if ur asking me whats more impressive ww3 or superman sundipped i would have to say ww3. he was fighting more than one opponenet and it lasted a very long time. i still see supes winning a slight majority, but that is it at best.

and the last time i checked u dont need magic to hurt superman only u could punch his face in also. u act like its only magic alone that could beat him, wrong. black adam is his equal in terms of strength in my opinion. only thing giving supes a slight advantage in my opinion is supermans sun tan.

wink

thumb down Spetnaz just destroyed all your points, as pitiful as they were as usual.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
thumb down Spetnaz just destroyed all your points, as pitiful as they were as usual. no he didnt. he does make a good point or two unlike u. this was the guy u warned me about. laughing and stays on topic but he couldnt be anymore wrong. i shattered his points. superman sundipped crushed ds which is no big deal. ww 3 was way more impressive than beating up on crappy old darkseid.

quanchi112
Very" eloquently" Put. sick at least a make i point here and there. i stay on topic while u dont. simple as that.

Juntai

i)

ii)

Alright.

Kill him!

Outrightly kill him.

iii)
The Title of the Thread:

Conclusion:

This is a curbstomp!

Anyways, Sun-dipped Superman vs Black Adam = Black Adam dies. Quickly. thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up so u think black adam gets destroyed here and rather quickly at that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
so u think black adam gets destroyed here and rather quickly at that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any sensible DC Fan would think so.

Avalonofthewind

i)

ii)

Alright.

Kill him!

Outrightly kill him.

iii)
The Title of the Thread:

Conclusion:

This is a curbstomp!

Anyways, Sun-dipped Superman vs Black Adam = Black Adam dies. Quickly.

smart

Smurf's Martian
Superman uses anti-Black Adam vision. Then he teaches Black Adam to love his fellow man. smile

quanchi112
Any sensible DC Fan would think so. its just flat out wrong. u are underestimating black adam just like u always underestimate ww hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Smurf's Martian
Superman uses anti-Black Adam vision. Then he teaches Black Adam to love his fellow man. smile superman would definitely need a mother box after this one.

spetznaz
wow. u are so wrong, it isnt even funny here. while most disagree on who would win this outcome very few would dare call this a curbstomp in anyone's favor.

Actually it is a curb stomp in Superman's favor ....particularly since you decided to give him a sun-dip and have him killing-mad against BA.\

just becuz superman sunamped beat down darkseid doesnt make him unbeatable. not by any stretch of the word.

It does not make him unbeatable ....it just makes him unbeatable for the likes of Black Adam.

did u read ww 3 and did u see wha black adam was doing to all the heroes. he was smacking them around. hero after hero was being put down.

So freaking what? Take the same set of heroes and have Superman go berserk amongst them. The same thing that BA did to them Superman ('normal' Superman) would do to them as well ....he would just do it to them FASTER than BA since Superman has a whole set of powers that Teth does not have. What happened in WW3 was amazing ....but it is perfectly replicable by someone like Superman. Easily. Goodness!

And if you give Kal a sun dip ......

so if ur asking me whats more impressive ww3 or superman sundipped i would have to say ww3. he was fighting more than one opponenet and it lasted a very long time.

Now, that is the most asinine comment to grace this forum since the days of Wolverine8888! You are ranking Black Adam's feats in WW3 over what Superman is capable of sun-dipped!?! That is just plain foolish. It actually explains something quite well ....you do not know the DCU at all. If you did you would recognize the level of Deus ex Machina that a Kryptonian sun-dip is. And you are saying that BA was more impressive because he was fighting more than 'one opponent' at the same time! Goodness, Superman has done the same (and against far more powerful opponents) while under the influence of Kryptonite poisoning and having been blasted point-blank by a nuclear weapon (and still under Krypto poisoning). And THAT was 'normal' Superman.

And you claim BA is more impressive than a sun-dipped Superman!

i still see supes winning a slight majority, but that is it at best.

Nope. BA wins nothing. Superman with a sun-dip wins every single time. Read up on just what a sun-dip is to a Kryptonian who has the ability to store yellow-sun radiation in his cells.

and the last time i checked u dont need magic to hurt superman only u could punch his face in also. u act like its only magic alone that could beat him, wrong. black adam is his equal in terms of strength in my opinion.

Now, I'd say that Black Adam is Superman's strength equivalent. That is true. However what the magic does is that it adds extra oomph to already prodigious strength. Thus, not only is Superman receiving punches from a person who has his strength levels, but those punches are imbued with magic that weakens Superman (thus producing a 'double whammy' effect). This is why Superman always has issues fighting against BA and Cap. Marvel .....the strength alone would be a problem, but add the magical nature of Cap/BA and Superman ends up having a tough time. The magic makes a tough situation tougher.

However, Black Adam is not the equal in strength of a sun-dipped Superman, and he still needs to be within physical striking range of Superman to hurt him. The only other alternative would be to call upon the magical lightning, although that would have the side-effect of turning BA into his human form.

You did say that this was a Sun-dipped Superman out to kill Black ADam. How prudent would such an action be?

only thing giving supes a slight advantage in my opinion is supermans sun tan.

LOL.

It's been quite some time since I browsed KMC, and last I remember you were primarily a Marvel fan with very little knowledge of DC. From this thread it appears very little has changed ....you still know very little of the DCU (particularly when you say things like BA in WW3 being more impressive than a sun-dipped Superman). The only difference is that at least now you are posting scans (like the one you put up of BA beating up a buunch of heroes).

The thing is ....'normal' Superman could do the same (and has done so). Even people like WonderWoman have easily done so. Supergirl was dislocating jawbones (Superboy) and messing up people like a joke. Actually come think of it several members of the JLA have done the same. That is not that special really ....especially if you READ DC.

And thus stating that what BA did was more impressive than what a sun-dipped Superman could do is just plain silliness.

Goodness, Supergirl could have done what Black Adam did in WW3, done it with far greater efficiency, far greater speed, and killed more people. Without a sun-dip.

Soljer
Spetz ftw!

You don't even have to read what he write. You just KNOW he's correct.

stick out tongue.

quanchi112

Actually it is a curb stomp in Superman's favor ....particularly since you decided to give him a sun-dip and have him killing-mad against BA.\

just becuz superman sunamped beat down darkseid doesnt make him unbeatable. not by any stretch of the word.

It does not make him unbeatable ....it just makes him unbeatable for the likes of Black Adam.

did u read ww 3 and did u see wha black adam was doing to all the heroes. he was smacking them around. hero after hero was being put down.

So freaking what? Take the same set of heroes and have Superman go berserk amongst them. The same thing that BA did to them Superman ('normal' Superman) would do to them as well ....he would just do it to them FASTER than BA since Superman has a whole set of powers that Teth does not have. What happened in WW3 was amazing ....but it is perfectly replicable by someone like Superman. Easily. Goodness!

And if you give Kal a sun dip ......

so if ur asking me whats more impressive ww3 or superman sundipped i would have to say ww3. he was fighting more than one opponenet and it lasted a very long time.

Now, that is the most asinine comment to grace this forum since the days of Wolverine8888! You are ranking Black Adam's feats in WW3 over what Superman is capable of sun-dipped!?! That is just plain foolish. It actually explains something quite well ....you do not know the DCU at all. If you did you would recognize the level of Deus ex Machina that a Kryptonian sun-dip is. And you are saying that BA was more impressive because he was fighting more than 'one opponent' at the same time! Goodness, Superman has done the same (and against far more powerful opponents) while under the influence of Kryptonite poisoning and having been blasted point-blank by a nuclear weapon (and still under Krypto poisoning). And THAT was 'normal' Superman.

And you claim BA is more impressive than a sun-dipped Superman!

i still see supes winning a slight majority, but that is it at best.

Nope. BA wins nothing. Superman with a sun-dip wins every single time. Read up on just what a sun-dip is to a Kryptonian who has the ability to store yellow-sun radiation in his cells.

and the last time i checked u dont need magic to hurt superman only u could punch his face in also. u act like its only magic alone that could beat him, wrong. black adam is his equal in terms of strength in my opinion.

Now, I'd say that Black Adam is Superman's strength equivalent. That is true. However what the magic does is that it adds extra oomph to already prodigious strength. Thus, not only is Superman receiving punches from a person who has his strength levels, but those punches are imbued with magic that weakens Superman (thus producing a 'double whammy' effect). This is why Superman always has issues fighting against BA and Cap. Marvel .....the strength alone would be a problem, but add the magical nature of Cap/BA and Superman ends up having a tough time. The magic makes a tough situation tougher.

However, Black Adam is not the equal in strength of a sun-dipped Superman, and he still needs to be within physical striking range of Superman to hurt him. The only other alternative would be to call upon the magical lightning, although that would have the side-effect of turning BA into his human form.

You did say that this was a Sun-dipped Superman out to kill Black ADam. How prudent would such an action be?

only thing giving supes a slight advantage in my opinion is supermans sun tan.

LOL.

It's been quite some time since I browsed KMC, and last I remember you were primarily a Marvel fan with very little knowledge of DC. From this thread it appears very little has changed ....you still know very little of the DCU (particularly when you say things like BA in WW3 being more impressive than a sun-dipped Superman). The only difference is that at least now you are posting scans (like the one you put up of BA beating up a buunch of heroes).

The thing is ....'normal' Superman could do the same (and has done so). Even people like WonderWoman have easily done so. Supergirl was dislocating jawbones (Superboy) and messing up people like a joke. Actually come think of it several members of the JLA have done the same. That is not that special really ....especially if you READ DC.

And thus stating that what BA did was more impressive than what a sun-dipped Superman could do is just plain silliness.

Goodness, Supergirl could have done what Black Adam did in WW3, done it with far greater efficiency, far greater speed, and killed more people. Without a sun-dip. why dont u enlighten me about sundipped superman then. provide the scans. i know superman could cause the same amount of damge sundipped thats why i have sundipped supes winning in the slighest of majorities. i do belive superman would win this but u are faling and miserably as to showing how he curbstomps ba.

superman has gone toe to toe with mm. ba put him down quick. if he would have finished him off mm he couldnt have attacked his mind. prove ur point. superman has also beaten ds without a sunsamp. beatsing darkseid is no big whoop anymore. twenty years ago sure but not nowadays.

spetznaz
why dont u enlighten me about sundipped superman then. provide the scans. i know superman could cause the same amount of damge sundipped thats why i have sundipped supes winning in the slighest of majorities. i do belive superman would win this but u are faling and miserably as to showing how he curbstomps ba.

superman has gone toe to toe with mm. ba put him down quick. if he would have finished him off mm he couldnt have attacked his mind. prove ur point. superman has also beaten ds without a sunsamp. beatsing darkseid is no big whoop anymore. twenty years ago sure but not nowadays.

Easy ....KMC has a Superman Respect thread. It has a lot of scans. Go through them.

What a sun-dip would do is enhance all the abilities you see Superman using to the nth level.

quanchi112
Easy ....KMC has a Superman Respect thread. It has a lot of scans. Go through them.

What a sun-dip would do is enhance all the abilities you see Superman using to the nth level. yes i have seen superman amped up before. he destroyed ds but he also destroyed ds with no powerups in apokolips now. so in that instance he could beat ds either way and has.

Alucard25
You seem to be confusing sunamped superman and sundiped superman there is a difference.Sunamped was him just being next to the sun,while sundipped is him actually flying in the the heart of it like he did in OWAW.That superman took on Imperiex powered Brianac and was holding his own doing alot of damage and ended up pushing warworld which is the size of a planet hence the name through a boomtube.He was bathed in flames and was alot more powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Alucard25
You seem to be confusing sunamped superman and sundiped superman there is a difference.Sunamped was him just being next to the sun,while sundipped is him actually flying in the the heart of it like he did in OWAW.That superman took on Imperiex powered Brianac and was holding his own doing alot of damage and ended up pushing warworld which is the size of a planet hence the name through a boomtube.He was bathed in flames and was alot more powerful.

Sun Amped superman was able to pwn the league. And I"m talking about the Orion Wonder Woman Gl flash league.

quanchi112
You seem to be confusing sunamped superman and sundiped superman there is a difference.Sunamped was him just being next to the sun,while sundipped is him actually flying in the the heart of it like he did in OWAW.That superman took on Imperiex powered Brianac and was holding his own doing alot of damage and ended up pushing warworld which is the size of a planet hence the name through a boomtube.He was bathed in flames and was alot more powerful. i do think that supes wins this but it s very close. ba can compete with superman. trust me it would be one helluva fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i do think that supes wins this but it s very close. ba can compete with superman. trust me it would be one helluva fight.

NOT even close.

quanchi112
NOT even close. ba can beat sundipped supes. quit underestimating black adam.

Avalonofthewind
ba can beat sundipped supes. quit underestimating black adam.

Spetznaz outlined it pretty well. BA loses...badly.

His best shot at Supes is the magic lightning, which is probably going to be fairly ineffective against Superman in this state as it normally hurts but doesn't incapacitate Supes in "normal" mode...but also turns BA back to human leaving a quick victory for the Man of Steel.

Going physical with a Sundipped Clark will yield the same results as with Superboy Prime. BA will be bitchslapped.

Alucard25
Sun Amped superman was able to pwn the league. And I"m talking about the Orion Wonder Woman Gl flash league.

I know I was just mentioning the difference in them both,as it seemed to me that he thought they were the same or something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know I was just mentioning the difference in them both,as it seemed to me that he thought they were the same or something.

He likely did. Not too bright of a fella.

quanchi112
I know I was just mentioning the difference in them both,as it seemed to me that he thought they were the same or something. it is a difference but it all boils down to how powerful the writer has superman. in one sotry supes could be this powerful but in another he could be eevn more powerful. we just have to use the evidence meaning the panels we have as evidence. we cant get caught up in arguing based on theories.

Alucard25
Yes but in the few times he has been either sundipped or sunamped on panel he has been shown to be far above BA,so its not really a theory as sundipping or sunamping as been shown to alter supermans powerlevels and with sundipping which is the state he is in this thread it increases his powers drastically,enough so that he could take on braniac with the Imperiex power Imperiex who oneshotted Doomsday and was snuffin out galaxys.BA just doesn't match up to this superman.He would be hard pressed to beat regular superman let alone a superman that is vastly more powerful.

Soljer
Superman ~= Black Adam

Sundipped Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*takes breath*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*pants*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman

Do the math.

quanchi112
Yes but in the few times he has been either sundipped or sunamped on panel he has been shown to be far above BA,so its not really a theory as sundipping or sunamping as been shown to alter supermans powerlevels and with sundipping which is the state he is in this thread it increases his powers drastically,enough so that he could take on braniac with the Imperiex power Imperiex who oneshotted Doomsday and was snuffin out galaxys.BA just doesn't match up to this superman.He would be hard pressed to beat regular superman let alone a superman that is vastly more powerful. superman would be hard pressed to beat superman from ww 3. sunamped or dipped. it all depends on the writer depending upon how powerful superman will be. black adam can hang with him indeed. supes has a slight edge and that is all. black adam was a damn badass in ww3. dont diminish what he did there.

Soljer
superman would be hard pressed to beat superman from ww 3. sunamped or dipped. it all depends on the writer depending upon how powerful superman will be. black adam can hang with him indeed. supes has a slight edge and that is all. black adam was a damn badass in ww3. dont diminish what he did there.

Absolutely. World War Three Black Adam was a beast. He could easily take on a foe as powerful as World War Hulk and walk away smiling.

However, Superman's a step above that.

Sundipped Superman is another several flights of stairs and a space ladder above THAT.

quanchi112
Absolutely. World War Three Black Adam was a beast. He could easily take on a foe as powerful as World War Hulk and walk away smiling.

However, Superman's a step above that.

Sundipped Superman is another several flights of stairs and a space ladder above THAT. ww 3 black adam could give sundipped supes one helluva fight. very very close. he wouldnt be smiling if he met ww hulk. we will see after its all said and done. geez his sotry isnt over yet people. so quit acting like ww hulk has lost already.

Soljer
ww 3 black adam could give sundipped supes one helluva fight. very very close. he wouldnt be smiling if he met ww hulk. we will see after its all said and done. geez his sotry isnt over yet people. so quit acting like ww hulk has lost already.

Black Adam is a pissant compared to a sundipped Superman.

The Hulk is a pissant compared to Black Adam.

smile.

quanchi112
Black Adam is a pissant compared to a sundipped Superman.

The Hulk is a pissant compared to Black Adam.

smile. black adam isnt a pissant to sundipped superman. neither is ww hulk. get ur fascts stright. and anyways until he loses quit acting like hes a joke. it makes u look bad for ripping on a character whose story isnt finished yet.

Soljer
black adam isnt a pissant to sundipped superman. neither is ww hulk. get ur fascts stright. and anyways until he loses quit acting like hes a joke. it makes u look bad for ripping on a character whose story isnt finished yet.

Well, technically, Superman's 'story' likely won't be finished till DC itself goes out of business.

So...let's never discuss comics again, unless they are no longer in print. There's a good idea. roll eyes (sarcastic).

As of what World War Hulk has accomplished now, he could do shit all to Adam.

As of what Adam did in World War 3, it's not a damned thing compared to what a sundipped Superman could do.

quanchi112
Well, technically, Superman's 'story' likely won't be finished till DC itself goes out of business.

So...let's never discuss comics again, unless they are no longer in print. There's a good idea. roll eyes (sarcastic).

As of what World War Hulk has accomplished now, he could do shit all to Adam.

As of what Adam did in World War 3, it's not a damned thing compared to what a sundipped Superman could do. wow that made no sense. ww hulk will be finished in a few months right. ur logic and ur reasoning fails. once ww hulk is defeated u can better gauge him.

Soljer
wow that made no sense. ww hulk will be finished in a few months right. ur logic and ur reasoning fails. once ww hulk is defeated u can better gauge him.

But...Superman won't be finished for decades to come. He likely won't be (seriously) defeated.

So, we can NEVER properly gauge him. He'll always have a mental block, he'll always be holding back, he'll always be able to dig deeper.

Thusly, by YOUR logic, we could NEVER discuss Superman in a versus scenario.

quanchi112
But...Superman won't be finished for decades to come. He likely won't be (seriously) defeated.

So, we can NEVER properly gauge him. He'll always have a mental block, he'll always be holding back, he'll always be able to dig deeper.

Thusly, by YOUR logic, we could NEVER discuss Superman in a versus scenario. if ww hulk was going on for years ud have a point. but if were arguing ww hulk u have to let his story finish out. what has ww hulk done tha makes him such a wimp in ur eyes. what weaknesses have u seen in his comics. explian them to me./ i bet u havent read an issue and just hate the hulk.

quanchi112
its like me arguing ww 3 ba when only two issues came out. and i start insulting this ba from world war 3 and didnt even let the story ride out.

Sundipped
Black Adam would have a hard time with regular Supes. With a sundipped Supes he loses badly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Black Adam would have a hard time with regular Supes. With a sundipped Supes he loses badly. ok ba would beat supes i think in a majority. sundipped he loses but it is still close. look at ba and imagine the damage he would have on superman if this were him he was hitting?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/blackadmmagic.jpg

Sundipped
That attack I believe was for SBP to show that he is less vunerable to magic based attacks. In other words he wanted to be a punching bag. BA won't be able to mount an continious offensive attack like that against a sundipped Supes.

Avalonofthewind
ok ba would beat supes i think in a majority. sundipped he loses but it is still close. look at ba and imagine the damage he would have on superman if this were him he was hitting?

I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove.

That SBP toyed with him just as Superman could?

quanchi112
I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove.

That SBP toyed with him just as Superman could? no its that these blows would have hurt superman alot. sbp is much greater than superman. everyone knows this.

Ranger Smith
no its that these blows would have hurt superman alot. sbp is much greater than superman. everyone knows this.

I think you miss the point of the mockery from SBP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ranger Smith
I think you miss the point of the mockery from SBP. no. u miss my point. sbp didnt have the weaknesses that limit superman. supes gest hurt my magic bigtime. big difference.

Avalonofthewind
no. u miss my point. sbp didnt have the weaknesses that limit superman. supes gest hurt my magic bigtime. big difference.

That's because there was no point made.

SBP one shotted him after taking his blows and mocking him.

Supes would do the same.

quanchi112
That's because there was no point made.

SBP one shotted him after taking his blows and mocking him.

Supes would do the same. supes has weaknesses that sbp doesnt. dont u know that?
laughing

Avalonofthewind
supes has weaknesses that sbp doesnt. dont u know that?
laughing

Shazam himself has hit a standard pissed off Supes and was only slowing him down.

Entropy blasts did not slow down Supes. I'd suspect that entropy is stronger than any magic lighting no matter how you try to slice it.

And it still doesn't stop Superman from ripping Adams head off with no issue. If MM's HV did that to Adams face..Supes is in for one easy time.

Hell, Adam had to resort to trickey AND a plot device to beat Martian Manhunter...and you want to act like he has a chance against an ehnanced Superman.

Kneel before logic. I promise you..the grass is greener over here, and we'll treat you well. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Shazam himself has hit a standard pissed off Supes and was only slowing him down.

Entropy blasts did not slow down Supes. I'd suspect that entropy is stronger than any magic lighting no matter how you try to slice it.

And it still doesn't stop Superman from ripping Adams head off with no issue. If MM's HV did that to Adams face..Supes is in for one easy time.

Hell, Adam had to resort to trickey AND a plot device to beat Martian Manhunter...and you want to act like he has a chance against an ehnanced Superman.

Kneel before logic. I promise you..the grass is greener over here, and we'll treat you well. smile

The other day I had a conversation with a Brick wall. And I found it very displeasing. How do you like it?

quanchi112

Kneel before logic. I promise you..the grass is greener over here, and we'll treat you well. smile u just cant admit that magic can hurt superman. hence its a weakness. it is listed as one. while different writers have it affecting him to different degrees u cant argue that is isnt a weakness. roll eyes (sarcastic) try as u will and try as u may. adam could poun supermans head in. they are about equal in strength. when has superman ever beaten adam down?

and while superman has fought and beaten mm by himself adam did it after hw was fatigued after fighting hero after hero. now u kneel before logic.

Milkie
ok ba would beat supes i think in a majority. sundipped he loses but it is still close. look at ba and imagine the damage he would have on superman if this were him he was hitting?

SBP's suit gave him a CONSTANT feed of solar energy. It was like he was standing on or inside the sun. You can't compare the two.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Milkie
SBP's suit gave him a CONSTANT feed of solar energy. You can't compare the two. sbp is greater than superman. ba would have put a hurtin on reg supes.

Kutulu
SBP's suit gave him a CONSTANT feed of solar energy. It was like he was standing on or inside the sun. You can't compare the two.

It's a constant feed of solar energy, but is nowhere near standing on the sun. All it does is convert red solar energy to yellow solar energy. You are sorely mistaken if you think it's the equivilant of a constant sun dip.

TricksterPriest
sbp is greater than superman. ba would have put a hurtin on reg supes.

Correct. but a sun-dipped Superman is comparable to SBP (with no suit).

Milkie

BS

Superman was possessed by Eclipso who is a magical being and Shazam wasn't out to kill Superman so he summoned Spectre to deal with Eclipso.

Get the facts straight

quanchi112
Correct. but a sun-dipped Superman is comparable to SBP (with no suit). i already argued that i think sundipped supes wins this in a aslight majority. that is all. but if ba met reg superman and hit him with those punches superman would be a little dazed and confused.

quanchi112
BS

Superman was possessed by Eclipso who is a magical being and Shazam was out to kill Superman so he summoned Spectre to deal with Eclipso.

Get the facts straight nice ownage there. i like ur style.

i hate when people misrepresent the facts. it gives all of comics a bad name.

Milkie
Correct. but a sun-dipped Superman is comparable to SBP (with no suit).

No I don't think so.

SBP was just Superboy without the suit.

SD Superman would be above SBP without the suit.

quanchi112
No I don't think so.

SBP was just Superboy without the suit.

SD Superman would be above SBP without the suit. no way. sbp moved planets like they were nothing. sbp is greater than superman.

Milkie
It's a constant feed of solar energy, but is nowhere near standing on the sun. All it does is convert red solar energy to yellow solar energy. You are sorely mistaken if you think it's the equivilant of a constant sun dip.

On the sun or not it took more than one Superman deal with him. That goes to show you that that constant feed was greater than that of what Superman gets while on Earth.

Milkie
no way. sbp moved planets like they were nothing. sbp is greater than superman.

Well he sure was having some trouble fighting an inferior Superboy Clone...

I think he was a planet mover in his universe but in another he's just like Superman when he was a boy.

I could be wrong on that though...

Juntai
Well he sure was having some trouble fighting an inferior Superboy Clone...

I think he was a planet mover in his universe but in another he's just like Superman when he was a boy.

I could be wrong on that though... He was a planet mover in the Crisis as well, he moved Rann and Thanagar together with his hands.

However, I don't think he's hands down over Superman, and there's not much if anything to support that, especially since Superman beat him while standing in Kryptonite that was killing only Superman and not Superboy.. Superboy running over a Titans team doesn't mean terribly much either, when a Superman robot, not even Superman's level, did the same thing.

But to get back on topic Superman is greater than or equal to Adam. Give him a powerup, and it becomes in his favore.

Supes wins.

D-Block
I think this would be a good fight if this was Sun Amped Supes against WW3 BA since BA had that Isis boost. But this being Sundipped I'd have to give it to Supes.

Avalonofthewind
u just cant admit that magic can hurt superman. hence its a weakness. it is listed as one. while different writers have it affecting him to different degrees u cant argue that is isnt a weakness. roll eyes (sarcastic) try as u will and try as u may. adam could poun supermans head in.

Spetznaz outlined it pretty well. BA loses...badly.

His best shot at Supes is the magic lightning, which is probably going to be fairly ineffective against Superman in this state as it normally hurts but doesn't incapacitate Supes in "normal" mode...but also turns BA back to human leaving a quick victory for the Man of Steel.

Going physical with a Sundipped Clark will yield the same results as with Superboy Prime. BA will be bitchslapped. smile

they are about equal in strength. when has superman ever beaten adam down?

They aren't even equal in strength when Superman is in standard mode..and you want to debate that an enhanced Superman and Adam are equal physically? Hilarious.

Your boy catches a beatdown so bad his gods will walk funny.

and while superman has fought and beaten mm by himself adam did it after hw was fatigued after fighting hero after hero. now u kneel before logic.

I've seen a weaknened Superman beat stronger than MM. That's no excuse.

Yes. Kneel before logic. :-)

Avalonofthewind
The other day I had a conversation with a Brick wall. And I found it very displeasing. How do you like it?

It's obvious that it's a kid. If you know kids..even when wrong they have boundless energy and will try to win no matter what.

quanchi112
It's obvious that it's a kid. If you know kids..even when wrong they have boundless energy and will try to win no matter what. its obvious that i am right while u tend to fib a little here and there in supes advantage. anyways supes in the slight majority here with this powerup. like i have always said.

oh and im not a kid.
wink

quanchi112
smile

They aren't even equal in strength when Superman is in standard mode..and you want to debate that an enhanced Superman and Adam are equal physically? Hilarious.

Your boy catches a beatdown so bad his gods will walk funny.

I've seen a weaknened Superman beat stronger than MM. That's no excuse.

Yes. Kneel before logic. :-) yes but it doesnt change the fact that adam beat mm down after he was fighting everyone else on earth at once. supes has to push himself to beat ,, while ba can beat him along with thirty other guys tiring him out. ba has a little bit more ooomp than regular superman.

Avalonofthewind
its obvious that i am right while u tend to fib a little here and there in supes advantage. anyways supes in the slight majority here with this powerup. like i have always said.

It's obvious that you are wrong...but in your mind it comforts you for some reason to want to be that way. Fine with me. My character tends to win most of his confrontations. smile

oh and im not a kid.
wink

Then that's sad.

I know it's a lie though. No way you're an adult. The grammar, attitude, and general immaturity completely contradict it.

quanchi112
It's obvious that you are wrong...but in your mind it comforts you for some reason to want to be that way. Fine with me. My character tends to win most of his confrontations. smile

Then that's sad.

I know it's a lie though. No way you're an adult. The grammar, attitude, and general immaturity completely contradict it. the immaturity. have u been here long its all over the place. and again i dont care about my grammar. this is just an online forum. this isnt english class.
laughing

superman is a big deal over at dc. ill admit it. its fact. i see supes coming out with majority here anyways.

Avalonofthewind
the immaturity. have u been here long its all over the place. and again i dont care about my grammar. this is just an online forum. this isnt english class.
laughing

The first excuse of the uneducated.. " I don't care, it's just *blah blah*

It's expected. smile

superman is a big deal over at dc. ill admit it. its fact. i see supes coming out with majority here anyways.

It would be one thing if you had made it a standard Supes vs WW3 BA.

Giving Supes a massive powerup and taking away his mental blocks made it a curb stomp.

quanchi112
The first excuse of the uneducated.. " I don't care, it's just *blah blah*

It's expected. smile

It would be one thing if you had made it a standard Supes vs WW3 BA.

Giving Supes a massive powerup and taking away his mental blocks made it a curb stomp. This isnt a curbstomp. Not in the slightest. Read ww 3 before u treat black adam like some weak character. Give him the respect he deserves. This fight would be down to the wire.

Avalonofthewind
This isnt a curbstomp. Not in the slightest. Read ww 3 before u treat black adam like some weak character. Give him the respect he deserves. This fight would be down to the wire.

I bought the whole series along with 52 AND I have most of Superman's comics...so I know my source material well.

It's a curbstomp.

quanchi112
I bought the whole series along with 52 AND I have most of Superman's comics...so I know my source material well.

It's a curbstomp. How so. Show me a scan of superman with a sundip doing something like black adam did in ww3. Show me something. Yoour word alone isnt sufficient enough.

TricksterPriest
How so. Show me a scan of superman with a sundip doing something like black adam did in ww3. Show me something. Yoour word alone isnt sufficient enough.

Why not? It's better than yours. He's the creator of the Superman Blue, Tangent Superman, Eradicator, and half the scans in the main Superman respect thread.

I'll take his word any day over yours. wink

Avalonofthewind
How so. Show me a scan of superman with a sundip doing something like black adam did in ww3. Show me something. Yoour word alone isnt sufficient enough.

You mean besides defeating Imperiex and Brainiac 13 while taking blasts that killed DD effortlessly?

Melting sections of a planet just by going by it? Destroying tendrils strong enough to cut standard Superman like butter and make Captain Marvel useless effortlessly?

Showing power that impressed the entropy aegis?

None of these could be duplicated by Adam. He would be vaporized effortlessly.

Superboy Prime
I don't know what the big deal is...Current Supes can stand up to Bloodlusted Black Adam. What chances does he have against a sundipped Supes that will not be holding back?

Someone teach the noob the respect forum so he can enlighten himself.

quanchi112
You mean besides defeating Imperiex and Brainiac 13 while taking blasts that killed DD effortlessly?

Melting sections of a planet just by going by it? Destroying tendrils strong enough to cut standard Superman like butter and make Captain Marvel useless effortlessly?

Showing power that impressed the entropy aegis?

None of these could be duplicated by Adam. He would be vaporized effortlessly. this does sound impressive. black adam though took some major damage in ww3. this wouldnt cut as cut and dry as u would make it out though. this really would be quite the good show. both of these men when pissed go thorugh incredible odds. thats why this battle would be close indeed. ba beat down mm like he was nothing after taking on scores of heroes. literally scores.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I don't know what the big deal is...Current Supes can stand up to Bloodlusted Black Adam. What chances does he have against a sundipped Supes that will not be holding back?

Someone teach the noob the respect forum so he can enlighten himself. i provide scans when i tey to prove a point. why cant he.

Superboy Prime
No.

It would be as cut and dry as he makes it out.

A close battle would be a bloodlusted current Supes vs bloodlusted Black Adam.

Superboy Prime
Take our word for granted. This is a curbstomp.

quanchi112
No.

It would be as cut and dry as he makes it out.

A close battle would be a bloodlusted current Supes vs bloodlusted Black Adam. ba wins that. this however i see superman winning this. that is the difference. avalon is a major superman fan. he is exaggerating supes feats.

quanchi112
Take our word for granted. This is a curbstomp. sorry but i dont take certains peoples words on just taht. there are some on here. but a lot skew things to their particular view. the misrepresent facts all the time.

Superboy Prime
ba wins that. this however i see superman winning this. that is the difference. avalon is a major superman fan. he is exaggerating supes feats.

Black Adam wins that? Make the thread and lets argue it. You'll be proven wrong.

Just because Avalon is a big Superman fan it does not mean he exagerating Supes' feats.

sorry but i dont take certains peoples words on just taht. there are some on here. but a lot skew things to their particular view. the misrepresent facts all the time.

True, but that is not the case here. If you want proof why don't you simply go over to Superman's gigantic respect thread and learn about the Man of Steel.

quanchi112
Black Adam wins that? Make the thread and lets argue it. You'll be proven wrong.

Just because Avalon is a big Superman fan it does not mean he exagerating Supes' feats. then why not post these scans. im not searching on supermans respect thread. either make ur case here or dont. it matters not to me. for ur sake make ur case though.

Superboy Prime
Copout.

You have a legit way of finding out if what we're saying is true or not, but you won't have it that way.

durthumbsup

Sundipped
i already argued that i think sundipped supes wins this in a aslight majority. that is all. but if ba met reg superman and hit him with those punches superman would be a little dazed and confused.

Maybe so but I don't see BA hitting reg Superman with consecutive punches like that. A sundipped Supes would laugh if off (if he allowed it)like SBP did. SBP was trying to prove a point to BA.

quanchi112
Copout.

You have a legit way of finding out if what we're saying is true or not, but you won't have it that way.

durthumbsup look at the forces that were converging on black adam at once.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/WorldWarIIIPartFourpg09.jpg

pretty special that black adam is. his punches hurt. thats for sure.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>