Can Batman complete this gauntlet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terror of Death
Batman runs the foot clan gauntlet. The battle takes place at New York City rooftops during the night while it is raining heavily (battle can not be taken inside buildings or on the ground ) and Bats has no prep. He gets a one minute breather after each fight.

1. 20 foot ninjas with bow and arrows, katanas, tonfas, nunchucks, shuiken, and kunai.

2. 3 foot tech ninjas. (They have super strength, super reflexes, two katana each, and can go invisible.)

3. Hun. (Bloodlusted)

4. Elite guard (There are four of them with a trident, a spear, an axe and a twin bladed sword.
)

5. Shredder

shksprtx
Should be able to clear it pretty easily...

Terror of Death
Originally posted by shksprtx
Should be able to clear it pretty easily...

How? Some of thse people are physically stronger than him.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Terror of Death

But...but...this is BATMAN we're talking about...

Seriously, though, Bats has a long history of beating people with superior physical strength.

boriquaking55

He's the motherfuggin' Batman, that's how

Terror of Death
Originally posted by boriquaking55
He's the motherfuggin' Batman, that's how

I want explanations. Not "Batman would win because hes Batman".

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman wins. Leading up to Shredder, none of the guys will be of any consequence. Batman is far superior than them, in skill and in deduciing ways toward a victory. Shredder could give Batman some trouble, but not a whole lot. 10/10 Batman prolly doesn't have too many marks on him.

braz
Hmm, 20 foot ninjas..? I say..Batman shoots them in the nuts with his grapple gun smile

guy222
Batman runs the foot clan gauntlet. The battle takes place at New York City rooftops during the night while it is raining heavily (battle can not be taken inside buildings or on the ground ) and Bats has no prep. He gets a one minute breather after each fight.

1. 20 foot ninjas with bow and arrows, katanas, tonfas, nunchucks, shuiken, and kunai.

2. 3 foot tech ninjas. (They have super strength, super reflexes, two katana each, and can go invisible.)

3. Hun. (Bloodlusted)

4. Elite guard (There are four of them with a trident, a spear, an axe and a twin bladed sword.
)

5. Shredder

Bruce clears it

Terror of Death
None of you have yet to explain specifically how he would take out each opponent. Any dude can go to this thread and post Bats wins. I want details.

Soljer
No explanation or details are needed...seriously..

Against the opponents you pit him?

Batman clears this.

braz
batkick

gogogadgetgo

3. Hun. (Bloodlusted)

)

5. Shredder

adam west batman for the win... laughing
1. batman takes out his anti-foot ninja spray and they drop like bugs
2. batman uses the bat smokebomb and suckerpunches them all...bang...boink..bamf...pow...
3. beeing the king of prep, he has applied his bat anti-hun lotion and hun runs away crying.
4. batman uses his super bat ninja powers and shreder is turned into a tincan...

laughing

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Soljer
No explanation or details are needed...seriously..

Against the opponents you pit him?

Batman clears this.

I think you guys are just underestimating the foot clan. Their the most dangerous and longest lasting international crime ring on Earth. They have weapons and equipment centuries ahead of human technology. And the Shredder has over 700 years of training under his belt and nearly limitless resources. I dont see how Bats can clean house with the amount of ease you guys are talking about. I just want to know how he would win. "Batkicks" and "Bruce clears it" seems like the people on here are bias. I want logical answers.

Alfheim
Originally posted by shksprtx
But...but...this is BATMAN we're talking about...

Seriously, though, Bats has a long history of beating people with superior physical strength.

Yeah but sueprhuman strength and speed? Bats could die at number 2, I guess he could use some of that freezing stuff to take out their euipment.

Bats senses are probably good enough to sense where they are even if he cant see them.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bats senses are probably good enough to sense where they are even if he cant see them.

The elite guard can teleport so can Batman still sense them?

Alfheim
The elite guard can teleport so can Batman still sense them?

I was refering to invisbility not teleportation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
On multiple occasions, Batman has somehow sensed Martian Manhunter invisible.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Alfheim
I was refering to invisbility not teleportation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know. I meant could he sense teleportaion too.

golem370
I would say he goes down at 2

Terror of Death
And each foe is stronger and more skilled than last. The foot clan isnt your run of the mill henchemen who get beat with one punch. They keep getting back up and fight all night until Shredder tells them to stop.

Alfheim
I know. I meant could he sense teleportaion too.

Doubt it.

endrict
I think you guys are just underestimating the foot clan. Their the most dangerous and longest lasting international crime ring on Earth. They have weapons and equipment centuries ahead of human technology. And the Shredder has over 700 years of training under his belt and nearly limitless resources. I dont see how Bats can clean house with the amount of ease you guys are talking about. I just want to know how he would win. "Batkicks" and "Bruce clears it" seems like the people on here are bias. I want logical answers.

WTF cares about the foot, Batman fights The League of Assassins that is far more dangerous then the foot.

Juntai
Originally posted by endrict
WTF cares about the foot, Batman fights The League of Assassins that is far more dangerous then the foot. And, you know... Superpowered villains.

Alfheim
Originally posted by endrict
WTF cares about the foot, Batman fights The League of Assassins that is far more dangerous then the foot.

Do they have superhuman strength and speed?

endrict
Batman also fights super humans and wins.

Juntai
Batman's never dealt with superhuman strength and speed before. He's screwed.

endrict
Killer Croc in Hush.....but yet Batman beat him.

Abilities - Super human strength, speed, reflexes, and agility
- Very durable, scale-like skin and superior stamina
- Sharp claws and teeth
- Healing factor
- Enhanced senses
- Experienced alligator wrestler

So batman can't beat Superhuman?????

Utrigita
And each foe is stronger and more skilled than last. The foot clan isnt your run of the mill henchemen who get beat with one punch. They keep getting back up and fight all night until Shredder tells them to stop.

Is that why the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that have had relative small training beat the foot clan everytime hands down and also the elite and Hun and shredder are the only one giving them real problems, IMO Batman is far superior to any of them knows more techniques are more experienced etc.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Utrigita
Is that why the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that have had relative small training beat the foot clan everytime hands down and also the elite and Hun and shredder are the only one giving them real problems, IMO Batman is far superior to any of them knows more techniques are more experienced etc.

Relative small training my ass! The dudes have been training for over 15 years straight. And the turtles have not beaten the foot clan everytime. They lost more than than they won and ran away a few times. And they never beat the foot clan without help. And Batman being more experienced than Shredder is a bunch of bs. Shredder has been training in martial arts for more than 700 years. He even won tournaments against martial artists across the multiverse. I would like to know how he beats Shredder in hand to hand combat? I doubt he can. Do you even know athat much about the the tmnt universe?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Relative small training my ass! The dudes have been training for over 15 years straight. And the turtles have not beaten the foot clan everytime. They lost more than than they won and ran away a few times. And they never beat the foot clan without help. And Batman being more experienced than Shredder is a bunch of bs. Shredder has been training in martial arts for more than 700 years. He even won tournaments against martial artists across the multiverse. I would like to know how he beats Shredder in hand to hand combat? I doubt he can. Do you even know athat much about the the tmnt universe?

Is that way the turtles have beaten Shredder? Master Splinter has also beaten Shredder also.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is that way the turtles have beaten Shredder? Master Splinter has also beaten Shredder also.

Splinter never beat Shredder in the new toon. In their first fight Splinter intentionally left before Shredder got out of the water tower wreckage. And he had the turtles help in their fourth fight in which they defeated him with their combined teamwork.

Utrigita

In comparison to Bruce there Training is nothing name to me the combat forms they know and who they have had teaching from other then splinter, Bruce has taken training from the best martial fighters in the world and defeated most of them.

Yes they have the only times they have lost is when Hune ore the Elite warriors step in, The footclan with 20 warriors get beaten on a regular basis by the TNMT.

I didn't mention shredder I was talking strictly above the turtles don't try putting words into my mouth.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Utrigita
In comparison to Bruce there Training is nothing name to me the combat forms they know and who they have had teaching from other then splinter, Bruce has taken training from the best martial fighters in the world and defeated most of them.

Yes they have the only times they have lost is when Hune ore the Elite warriors step in, The footclan with 20 warriors get beaten on a regular basis by the TNMT.

I didn't mention shredder I was talking strictly above the turtles don't try putting words into my mouth.

My bad. When you said "any of them" I assumed you meant all the characters.

And the turtles lost even when Hun and the Elite did not fight. They ran away from the foot twice because the odds were too much. They lost once to the foot soldiers. And Raph got beat by the foot tech ninjas once. The foot soldiers are stronger in vast numbers. And I bet Splinter is a better master than the ones Bruce was taught by. He did win the Battle Nexus tourney.

I am not doubting Batman can beat the foot ninjas. Its the other ones who I think he would have trouble with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.