ky kiske vs gouki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightness
who wins this odd fight

Superboy Prime
Who is Ky Kiske?

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Who is Ky Kiske?

Mane sad

lightness
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/ky-sub.jpg

possibly the strongest pure human in the ggx series. leader of the sacred order of holy knights and police force. Holder of the lightning seal sword. Responsible for sealing away commander gear Justice.

Guilty Gear
If he's uberly fast, and if he can slice Akuma with that sword, I'm giving him the win.

ThoraxeRMG
I gotta pick Gouki.

Kamen Rider BEX
I have to say Ky Kiske on this one. Because Ky is too faster and stronger also his thunder spell is a lot powerful than before. Current Ky from Rev. 2 will take down SFV Akuma which is his current.

Shin Mars
Originally posted by Kamen Rider BEX
I have to say Ky Kiske on this one. Because Ky is too faster and stronger also his thunder spell is a lot powerful than before. Current Ky from Rev. 2 will take down SFV Akuma which is his current.

Ky can also hold his own against Sol. I like Akuma more but Ky takes this. SF V Akuma is not his best, though. SF III 3rd Strike still takes the cake since it's still chronologically the latest in the series. Still doesn't mean he beats Ky, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.