Mew-Two Vs. KOS-MOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
http://www.bit-tech.net/content_images/project_kos_mos/kos-mos400.jpg

| Sex: Female |
| Eyes: Red/Blue |
| Hair: Blue |
| Height: 5'6" |
| Weight: 203 lbs |
\ Birthplace: N/A |
\ |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"Kosmos Obey Strategic Multiple Operation Systems," Project KP-X, Serial Number
00-00-00-00-1. She is the current project Shion is working on. She can be seen
in Mizrahi's Y-data, so he must have some part in her creation. Kevin headed up
her development until his (supposed) death.

KOS-MOS has significant powers believed to be superior to all other party members. In addition to superhuman strength and speed, her body is formed from some sort of highly advanced nanomachines that allows her to morph parts of her body (specifically her arms) into various energy projectile and melee weapons. Her body is also able to self-repair and is very durable though not indestructible, and she is also protected by a force-shield. She also possesses the ability to summon weapons such as the F-GSHOT chainguns and her famous F-SCYTHE and equipment from another location via a form of teleportation. She also has a long-range sensory array, the D.S.S.S. system and CPU that exceeds even those possessed by Observational Realians.

She also possesses a Hilbert Effect projector whose power is thousands of times greater than that achieved by even the largest spaceships.

KOS-MOS possesses several black box components left behind by Kevin Winnicot. Each of these black box features are found in each of her skeletons, version 1, version 2, version 3, and version 4. One of these "black boxes" is her potent X-BUSTER weapon, a powerful burst of energy beams from her abdomen that absorb the Gnosis. Other black box components are related to her "simulated personality" OS and her self-awareness which is more in fact Mary Magdalene resting inside of her. KOS-MOS also has some form of energy manipulation tied to the Zohar. The Red Testament, Kevin Winnicot, claimed that KOS-MOS's power came from "U-DO using the Zohar as a door."

KOS-MOS has another weapon system called the Tertiary Weapon System, which is seen periodically throughout the series. They consist of a set of energy wings, a pair of energy cannons and other attachments meant to be fitted onto her. The wings and cannons are part of a Phase Transference Cannon. While wearing this gear she is shown in a premonition flying through space at sub-light speed and then confronting U-DO above an unknown planet. The exchange that follows destroys several galaxies. The "Third Armament" as its also known makes a real-time appearance in Episode II on the Ω System. KOS-MOS uses this equipment to protect Shion and the party from U-DO. In Episode 3, KOS-MOS uses the tertiary weapon system to penetrate the barrier that surrounded Rennes-Les-Chateua in order to help the Elsa crew. The Tertiary Weapon System is really only compatible with her Version 2 and Version 3 skeletons.

While she is programmed to protect Vector personnel unconditionally, her highest priority is to protect Shion specifically. As seen early in Episode I, she has the capacity to ignore Shion's orders if Kevin (the Red Testament)'s order supersede them. However, in Episode III, after KOS-MOS is destroyed by T-elos and rebuilt she acknowledges Shion and Allen as her creators and ignores Kevin's orders. She is rebuilt with some of the Professor's Erde Kaiser technology, which makes her much more powerful than before.

Violent2Dope
You know who wins this dude. This is massive spite.

Superboy Prime
Ok...according to Blaxican Mewtwo can teleport to another dimension.

What will he accomplish with this? Battlefield remove himself to instantly give KOS-MOS the win? Smartest thing to do...but he won't be getting out of KOS-MOS's way that easy. KOS-MOS uses the Hilbert Effect to bring Mewtwo back and then proceeds to curbstomp him.

I don't think Mewtwo can telepathically manipulate KOS-MOS. She's an android. I also doubt Mewtwo can generate enough force with his telekinesis to destroy her skull/body. KOS-MOS version 4 did survive a dimension's destruction.

With Dinah(an equipment designed for KOS-MOS) KOS-MOS can enter Hyperspace--faster than light speed. She does not even need Dinah; KOS-MOS can travel at sub-light speeds under her own power with the Tertiary Weapon system.

Hand 2 Hand KOS-MOS has vast super human strength, endurance and unlimited stamina.

Mewtwo loses this.

Yes...the very foundations of the Games Vs Forum are shaking for Mewtwo has lost his undefeated streak.

Violent2Dope
Why post all of that? No one truly believes KOSMOS would lose.

Superboy Prime
Because I'm her slave.

Happy!?

BlaxicanHydra
Teleporting to another dimension doesn't equal a loss, especially if it's the only way to avoid an attack.Plus, Ashtar never stated that ring out is an option. He didn't even state location. And his telepathy has destroyed androids as well as droids on many occasions. Also, I don't understand what the Hilbert effect actually is. Can someone explain it? And his telekinesis doesn't require brute strength, like you can think. It can effect his enemies on a molecular level, so he could just brake her down. As far as I can see Mew-Two just kills her the same way he kills Shadow. Skull explosion FTW.

Violent2Dope
What's funny is he doesn't kill Shadow, and KOSMOS could just blow up the galaxy to kill him.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Plus, Ashtar never stated that ring out is an option. He didn't even state location.

There fighting in Chaos Realm.

BlaxicanHydra
He could teleport to another galaxy erm Mew-Two can live in a vacuum.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
There fighinting in Chaos Realm.

I dunno what what is.

Sandai Kitetsu
He could teleport to another galaxy erm Mew-Two can live in a vacuum.

Since when did his teleportation have all this range, when has he done all this? erm

Violent2Dope
Yeah BH where the hell are you gettin all this from?

Superboy Prime
Teleporting to another dimension doesn't equal a loss, especially if it's the only way to avoid an attack.Plus, Ashtar never stated that ring out is an option. He didn't even state location. And his telepathy has destroyed androids as well as droids on many occasions. Also, I don't understand what the Hilbert effect actually is. Can someone explain it?

True. Ashtar didn't gave any specifics, but I think he didn't because it's obvious who wins this.

In any case the Hilbert Effect is a device KOS-MOS has that enables her to summon the G-nosis to her dimension in order to fight them. The G-nosis exist in a higher plane dimension.

KOS-MOS is not your every day android. I am sure even you realize this Blaxican.

And his telekinesis doesn't require brute strength, like you can think. It can effect his enemies on a molecular level, so he could just brake her down. As far as I can see Mew-Two just kills her the same way he kills Shadow. Skull explosion FTW.

She survived a dimension's destruction. Do you honestly believe Mewtwo is capable of outputting that much damage?

And even if he did he still has to deal with KOS-MOS blitzing the crap out of him with her superior speed and reaction time.

Do note I am not even mentioning KOS-MOS Tertiary Weapon system nor the Phase Transfer Canon.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah BH where the hell are you gettin all this from?

BlaxicanHydra
He teleported to another dimension in one of the books, and it's also stated that he can teleport as far as his mind can think it, or some crap like that. I'll look for the book. I'm sure it's still in a box in my garage somewhere, probably with my old toys or something...

Sandai Kitetsu
He teleported to another dimension in one of the books, and it's also stated that he can teleport as far as his mind can think it, or some crap like that. I'll look for the book. I'm sure it's still in a box in my garage somewhere, probably with my old toys or something...

Please do, and please verify it being canon because if Mew-Two was so strong why did he get captured by Team Rocket.

Violent2Dope
So you pull this crap all out of the books? I thot those were noncanon to the games.

Superboy Prime
He can't match the power of Team Rocket's one liners & posing

Violent2Dope
No he means in the second Mewtwo movie he was captured by two robots made by Giovanni.

BlaxicanHydra
So this was an attempted spite thread?

I dunno what the G-nosis is either. I've never heard of this game, or KOS-MOS until you started bringing her up.

If she's made out of matter he can break it down. Simple.

So far all you've said is with this suit or whatever she moved to another area at sub-light speeds. How does this work? Is it like in Star Wars? In Star Wars the ships could accelerate to Lightspeed but once in Lightspeed could not fire any of there weapons or anything. Has the games actually shown her fight at sub-light speeds?

Please don't. I'ma lready confused. She has too many things.

BlaxicanHydra
Please do, and please verify it being canon because if Mew-Two was so strong why did he get captured by Team Rocket.

I can't. All I know is that they're authorized by the people who made the show or manga or whatever. And the only instance were the boosk are uncanon so far are the Halo books, V2D. Not all books for games are subject to that law.

BlaxicanHydra
On a side note, damn you, Ashtar, for making this thread.

Superboy Prime
So this was an attempted spite thread?

Ask the creator. IMO it is.

I dunno what the G-nosis is either. I've never heard of this game, or KOS-MOS until you started bringing her up.

That's okay. That's why we are here. Only thing you need to know about the G-nosis is that they exist in another dimension. In order for KOS-MOS, or anyone in the Xenosagaverse, to defeat them is to use the Hilbert Effect and drag them down to their dimension.

If she's made out of matter he can break it down. Simple.

Ok. Believe what you want.

So far all you've said is with this suit or whatever she moved to another area at sub-light speeds. How does this work? Is it like in Star Wars? In Star Wars the ships could accelerate to Lightspeed but once in Lightspeed could not fire any of there weapons or anything. Has the games actually shown her fight at sub-light speeds?

I said she can travel at sub-light speed by her own power. With Dinah she can enter hyperspace. Yes in Xenosaga it is possible to fight at lightspeed. I will find the video in which the Elsa is being attacked while being in hyperspace and it is saved by the Durandal.

Please don't. I'ma lready confused. She has too many things.

Don't worry.

Sandai Kitetsu
This ain't a spite thred, if Mew-two is as strong as you say he is. I'm was gonna make a Shadow & Sonic Vs KOS-MOS thread too. Also, the Dimension/Universe that KOS-MOS, was it a pocket Dimension/Universe or a full fledged one?

Superboy Prime
Hyperspace fight

lLnUgX9A8gA

It's from the animation, but I played the first game(didn't finish it) and I remember that scene taking place in the game as well. It's hard to find them specific cutscenes with all the uploads about it on youtube.

This ain't a spite thred, if Mew-two is as strong as you say he is. I'm was gonna make a Shadow & Sonic Vs KOS-MOS thread too. Also, the Dimension/Universe that KOS-MOS, was it a pocket Dimension/Universe or a full fledged one?

I don't know. IMO it's a full fledged one, but I could be wrong. So far I haven't read/heard any characters make any mention of pocket dimensions etc.

I can't. All I know is that they're authorized by the people who made the show or manga or whatever. And the only instance were the boosk are uncanon so far are the Halo books, V2D. Not all books for games are subject to that law.

The Halo books were authorized by Bungie as well. So how the **** is it canon for Pokemon and not Halo?

Superboy Prime
Edit.

Burning thought
no offence to anyone but why is all this utter rubbish coming out about dimension destruction, galaxy destruction

theres a big diffrence to destruction in a large area and destruction to one person....a nuclear bomb can wipe out a city and the latest ones can wipe out a country but people can always survive bombs whos area of effect is in their vicinity, planets and galaxies are not living beings or androids, they are earth, gravity, materials that are so easily dissolved so blowing up a universe/dimension cannot be compared to damaging an actualy entity

i dont know anything much about mewtwo or Kosmos abilities but surviving galaxy/universe/dimension destruction is by no means a feat that shows greatness above surviving an attack at your very mind, body or soul level. Mewtowo would probably lose yet he has a good chance if he actually has all these awsome powers

ofc i only see him as a little white pokermon with 80hp i think it says on the card i remember most

Superboy Prime
durlaugh

Burning thought
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
durlaugh

yes its funny something so obvious is forgotten when flashy feats and events get involved

Superboy Prime
hysterical

Burning thought
rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance

Guilty Gear

Superboy Prime
By the way...KOS-MOS's accuracy is top notch. Honestly. She won't miss. When she used the Phase Transfer Cannon(a solar system vaporizing weapon) she had 14.7% of actually hitting the mark. The entire crew was worried about KOS-MOS's success because if she failed to hit the mark the entire solar system along with them would have been destroyed...and yet she still waited for the precise moment and got the shot in. She's not a moron in combat. In fact she's very very dangerous.

Guilty Gear
She's very very sexy too.

Burning thought
i dont deny her accuracy or her power, shes very beautiful and i would like her to win

but still when something can destroy a galaxy alone, the chances of something escaping a blast of such large area gets higher, especialy when thinking on Mewtwo can cast shields of phychic energy around himself, psychic energy is apart from the physical explosion and could protect mewtwo

yet his ability of damaging her may not be enough, what are his feets exactley, can he topple buildings? can he shatter people?

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS's Tertiary Weapon Systemv6N2zkMGBQA

How will Mewtwo survive that? In nearly 5 seconds 2 galaxies are blasted out of existence on-screen. And she didn't just destroy those 2 galaxies; she actually destroyed everything. That is why Nephilim wanted the party to stop that from happening.

Mewtwo could survive that if he teleported to another dimension. However with the Hilbert Effect she grounds him in her dimension and then blasts the crap out of him along with everything else.

---
This is why I didn't want to bring KOS-MOS's Tertiary Weapon system into the fight because it is UBER.

Guilty Gear
stfu

BlaxicanHydra
Guilty Gears is here. I concede.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS's Tertiary Weapon Systemv6N2zkMGBQA

How will Mewtwo survive that? In nearly 5 seconds 2 galaxies are blasted out of existence on-screen. And she didn't just destroy those 2 galaxies; she actually destroyed everything. That is why Nephilim wanted the party to stop that from happening.

Mewtwo could survive that if he teleported to another dimension. However with the Hilbert Effect she grounds him in her dimension and then blasts the crap out of him along with everything else.

---
This is why I didn't want to bring KOS-MOS's Tertiary Weapon system into the fight because it is UBER.

perhaps he may not survive, i dont know anything about his feats, but i know breaking a phychic shield created by a strong being is stronger than earth and rock so evern though her blast radious is impressive nad can destroy galaxies, galaxies are only formed from planets and stars, stars are only nuclear energy, their are not of tough substence and planets are earth and rock which are nothing

i still stand by the fact mew-two would probably lose not because of her power but because he is undoubtful to damage her

Guilty Gear
Guilty Gears is here. I concede. You probably haven't realized yet that there's no "s" in my name.

BlaxicanHydra
I was going to say "Guilty Gears's here. But that was bad english. Your still smelly though.

Guilty Gear
no expression

BlaxicanHydra
smile

Guilty Gear
evil face

Sandai Kitetsu
. Your still smelly though.

Too much brown nosing will do that to you. smile

Guilty Gear
Oh look, the troll has come in here to b*tch some more.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Ruff Ryder
Oh look, the troll has come in here to b*tch some more.

Yeah, I sure like to B Asterik -I-C-T-H.

ThoraxeRMG
This is uber hax, even though MewTwo has a large amount of great feats. I can't see him win.

Violent2Dope
Emp, BH, and Xeno, shut the hell up.

BlaxicanHydra
Ya know, your post WOULD have been credible if not for the fact that you were a day late.

Violent2Dope
No, I was half a day late.big grin

BlaxicanHydra
GET A JOB, HIPPIE!

Burning thought
wish i had a job

BlaxicanHydra
Man me too.

Violent2Dope
Me three.sad

Superboy Prime
Battle in Hyperspace for Blaxican cool
V7GDvvh0lJU

BlaxicanHydra
I already conceeded no expression

Superboy Prime
I just wanted to show in-game proof w00tdur!

BlaxicanHydra
Neg, your still an enigma.

Superboy Prime
bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.