Hellboy vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Who would win this knock down dragout?

endrict
Logan....

Entity
Originally posted by endrict
Logan.... Why? confused

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Entity
Why? confused

caus hez got teh adamnitum clawz!

guy222
Who would win this knock down dragout?

Howlett

Entity
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
caus hez got teh adamnitum clawz! and Hellboy is incredibly durable with an invulnerable right arm made of mystic stone.

endrict
Logans hole body is almost invulnerable....

endrict
and Hellboy is incredibly durable with an invulnerable right arm made of mystic stone.

And when Hellboy starts missing his other arm and legs, what now?

Kazenji
Originally posted by endrict
And when Hellboy starts missing his other arm and legs, what now?

I doubt hellboy is that stupid just to go up to logan and say "Hey would you kindly cut off my damn hand" roll eyes (sarcastic)

gogogadgetgo
wolverine coz hellboy is damn ugly!! laughing

adamantium claws for the win....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Kazenji
I doubt hellboy is that stupid just to go up to logan and say "Hey would you kindly cut off my damn hand" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because the only conceivable way Hellboy would lose a limb against Wolverine, is if he asked for it to be removed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

endrict
Originally posted by Kazenji

No...but if logan wants to, he will start cutting off limbs.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Howlett

Kazenji
I like to see logans claws cut through hellboys right hand of doom.

SpunkySmurph
Wolverine.

He's faster, has deadlier weapons, and is far superior in fighting skill. On top of the healing factor.

Large majority.

Badabing
Wolvertooth moments.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426122&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post7588069

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.