Old Snake vs Leon S. Kennedy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Battle of the badasses. They fight in Hyrule castle. Bloodlust on. No CIS/PIS. Snake has the Octocamo & Solid Eye System to make up for his downgraded physical attributes. Leon has intel on Snake and his new gadgets. They start in opposite sides of the castle.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Leon_S_Kennedy.jpgvshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e6/94408-10-1.jpg

Can Leon defeat Snake now that he is past his prime?

ThoraxeRMG
Leon is ****ed.

Violent2Dope
Leon a badass? laughing out loud Snake wins, as shown by Ocelot when you lose your youth you make up for it in experience.

Superboy Prime
Er...Solid Snake was about to finish Ocelot when Cyborg Ninja got in the way.

Experience does not own youth. Specially a young and experienced by his own right agent like Leon.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Er...Solid Snake was about to finish Ocelot when Cyborg Ninja got in the way.

Experience does not own youth. Specially a young and experienced by his own right agent like Leon. Yeah it kinda does. Fox was a pussy that attacked when Ocelot was distracted.

Superboy Prime
You missed the point...Solid Snake was about to win that match before moron drug addict Fox got in the way.

And you know all the experience in the world can't save Heihachi from getting whooped by his grandson.

Violent2Dope
That's cause his grandson is a combo of a Mishima, a Kazama, and Devil. I can't remember much about the cutscene you speak of, are you sure Ocelot was about to lose?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That's cause his grandson is a combo of a Mishima, a Kazama, and Devil. I can't remember much about the cutscene you speak of, are you sure Ocelot was about to lose?

If you read In the darkness of Shadow Moses Natasha Romanenko states that just as Snake was about to finish Ocelot Grey Fox appeared and took Ocelot's hand. True she's a character from the game, but the question is...why would she lie about it?

Violent2Dope
If you read In the darkness of Shadow Moses Natasha Romanenko states that just as Snake was about to finish Ocelot Grey Fox appeared and took Ocelot's hand. True she's a character from the game, but the question is...why would she lie about it? Cause she's a skank!mad Seriously could you post the scene?

Superboy Prime
I'll look up the script of it. Gimme 5 minutes.

*Mutters something*

I really need to stop believing everything a member says.

Nevermind about it.

No wait...I think I found it.

We could hear the gun battle between Snake and Ocelot over the radio. Ocelot was using an antique Single Action Army revolver against Snake's SOCOM pistol. The first Single Action Army Revolver was manufactured in 1873. A small number of them are still in production today, but strictly for collectors and antique weapon fanciers; using this out-moded weapon for live combat is unheard of. But Ocelot seemed to invest the vintage gun with diabolical powers. He would purposefully fire against walls and the floor, weaving a tight web of ricocheting bullets around Snake,
gradually hamming him in. All we could do was silently monitor the battle. However, Snake was slowly but surely gaining the upper
hand by dodging the ricochets and exploiting the revolver's lengthy reload window. Finally, just as Snake was about to deliver the decisive blow, an explosion rang out. "My hand!" Ocelot's scream came a second later, followed by more explosions.

Nikkolas
Let's see Solid Snake do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JBSYZCzUB8

But anyway, Heihachi loses to Jin 'cause Jin > everyone in Tekken.

Violent2Dope
Snake could do most of those moves, the last one maybe not while he was old but when he was young sure.

Nikkolas
Outside of Twin Snakes, I've never seeN Snake as being that agile or quick at all.

Violent2Dope
Twin Snakes is still canon, so he can do them.

Superboy Prime
Twin Snakes is still canon, so he can do them.

Co-sign.

Hmm...dodging lasers matters not for this match anyway.

IMO this is the battle of Leon's youth & resourcefulness versus Snake's experience and gadgets.

Pandaemonium
Leon would get owned by Snake. Snake's specialty is stealth which Leon probly doesn't have tons of experience with cause you really didn't see him hide from zombies much did you? Snake would sneak up on him and bust a cap in his head. Game Over.

Kazenji
Twin Snakes is still canon,.

Indeed. Twin snakes is just an update of the first MGS game.

kamikz
Besides, the Graphical novel shows the same fighting sequence between Snake and Fox (similair anyway, like the one where Snake fights Fox after the Ocelot battle), and that's canon too.

I just played through MGS 1, and it says that Sniper Wolf is the best shot in FOX-HOUND. Do they just mean with Sniper, or actually better than Ocelot as far as marksmanship goes? Anyway, Snake beat her ass twice while in a worse position, so he's gotta be a damn good marksman. With the years, he probably has become even better, especially since Ocelot did. (Although his worse physical attributes kick in sometimes to affect it)

Guilty Gear
Solid Snake FTW

Nikkolas
Twin Snakes is a raping of the first game with inferior music and voice-acting. Not to mention wanktastes over-the-top bullshit like jumping on missiles. Oh and Psycho Mantis can now throw fireballs. Plus in Twin Snakes, Liquid loses an eye at the end. NEVER happened in the first game.

Superboy Prime
The whole inferior voice acting is just nostalgia.

Honestly the first MGS had Voice Acting over the top and the actors feel more real in Twin Snakes. Also people can't stand a few dialogues being changed.

I hated the VAing at first...but then realized I was being a victim of my own fanboyism.

---

I think they meant Sniper Wolf is the best shot with the sniper rifle. Not to mention she won't play around with bullets...she just aims and takes the shot. BAM BAM you hit the ground.

Violent2Dope
Wolf is a better shot with the sniper, but Ocelot is the best shot, period, only guy that may be better is The End.

Superboy Prime
Why would the end be a better shot than Ocelot?

I mean...you don't even have to fight him and he did not do shit.

Nikkolas
When Mei Ling and Nastasha don't sound Chinese or Russian, it's bad voice-acting.

Grey Fox's voice iN Twin Snakes was awful.

The dialogue was not over the top in MGS. They just had a little thing called "feeling." You could teach that to the new voices for Naomi in TS.

Superboy Prime
dur

I liked Liquid Snake, Solid Snake and a couple of others.

And yes I had forgotten about the missing accents.

Violent2Dope
Why would the end be a better shot than Ocelot?

I mean...you don't even have to fight him and he did not do shit. I said maybe, and the only reason I did is he has that whole "grandfather of sniping" thing goin on.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Pandaemonium
Leon would get owned by Snake. Snake's specialty is stealth which Leon probly doesn't have tons of experience with cause you really didn't see him hide from zombies much did you? Snake would sneak up on him and bust a cap in his head. Game Over.

good point ermm

unless he hides inside a cardboard box, I'm pretty sure leon isn't as dumb as the A.I. on solid snake and would notice that

fanboy 1988
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Twin Snakes is a raping of the first game with inferior music and voice-acting. Not to mention wanktastes over-the-top bullshit like jumping on missiles. Oh and Psycho Mantis can now throw fireballs. Plus in Twin Snakes, Liquid loses an eye at the end. NEVER happened in the first game.

I agree, Twin Snakes sucked.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by SpadeKing
good point ermm

unless he hides inside a cardboard box, I'm pretty sure leon isn't as dumb as the A.I. on solid snake and would notice that

True that Leon is not dumb, but don't underestimate Snake's stealth skills. As a matter of fact Raiden did not even notice Solid Snake in Arsenal Gear until Solid decided to reveal himself and hand WigBoy his equipment and clothes.

grey fox
Twin Snakes had much much MUCH better Voice acting , it was clearer , more concise and you could feel the emotion. MGS1's was over-extravagant and sounded like something out of a 70's cartoon.

Kento
Originally posted by Nikkolas
When Mei Ling and Nastasha don't sound Chinese or Russian, it's bad voice-acting.

Grey Fox's voice iN Twin Snakes was awful.

The dialogue was not over the top in MGS. They just had a little thing called "feeling." You could teach that to the new voices for Naomi in TS.

Rob Paulsen's voice awful? Inconcievable...Okay it was compared to the original but it wasn't that bad if you get past the fact its not his original voice.

I actually liked Twin Snakes just as much as the original.

I think Snake can take Leon but thats just me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.