Major Victory vs the world [sort of]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
VS The thing.
VS Multiple man.
VS Invincible.
VS luke cage.
VS GiantMan.
VS Antman.
VS Predator.

how does the super stripper do against these people? hell how does he do against anybody? who do you think hands him his ass and who do you think he totally would beat in a fight. i got into a heated fight over this after watching season 2 of 'who wants to be a superhero' where i think he could beat the new guys. mind you i know its stupid to fight over but its pretty much two geeks going at it.
well the conversation drifted to him handling his own in current comics and i am actually interested in that.

soooo opinions?
rolling on floor laughing

major victory stuff taken off scifi.com=
Powers-
can levitate and is never knocked down; super-strength; can jump 375 feet straight up; can go 25 minutes without air; super-acute vision; can manipulate sound waves to create noises or throw his voice.

Weakness-
Deaf in left ear. Lactose intolerant.

fighting for-
...the benefit of all mankind.

catchphrase-
"Be a winner, not a weiner!"

from stan lees 'super computer' -
Major Victory loves to sing karaoke with other superheroes, and he practices yoga when he isn't fighting crime.

He got his powers from an accidental explosion at a speaker-testing facility.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/SevenShackles/WWTBASH/head_majorvictory.jpg

SORRY if this doesnt belong here. not sure if it does or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.