Adam PoE's new sig!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Grey Fox
After about 5 minutes work, I introduce my masterpeice: my custom sig for Adam PoE!

When I first saw his sig, I thought of a nickname for him... 'Darth Voldemort'. So I made a little thing to show him, and here it is. So Adam PoE, what do you think of it?

Rogue Jedi
may god have mercy on you, for the mods here will not.

The Grey Fox
Why not?

Rogue Jedi
because they are vigilant.

The Grey Fox
I know but what have I done wrong?

Rogue Jedi
this is the GDF. you should've posted the thread in the signature forum.

The Grey Fox
SHIT.

How can I move it?

Rogue Jedi
too late.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
SHIT.

Rogue Jedi
they'll move it.

The Grey Fox
Oh, that's OK then.

ADarksideJedi
After about 5 minutes work, I introduce my masterpeice: my custom sig for Adam PoE!

When I first saw his sig, I thought of a nickname for him... 'Darth Voldemort'. So I made a little thing to show him, and here it is. So Adam PoE, what do you think of it?

Interesting I think I argeed!jm smile

Shakyamunison
Oh, that's OK then.

It was good knowing you. sad

TheBullDog
I'm putting my 2 cents in here now before this thread gets moved.

The Grey Fox
WTF are you on about?

Anyway, what do you think of the sig in contrast with his old one?

Shakyamunison
WTF are you on about?

Anyway, what do you think of the sig in contrast with his old one?
It's just like his old one with some small changes. It wasn't even that funny. You need to do better.

The Grey Fox
Funny? I don't want to be humourous, it's got his new name on, what more do you need from a sig? Apart from a mocking caption?

Shakyamunison
Funny? I don't want to be humourous, it's got his new name on, what more do you need from a sig? Apart from a mocking caption?

But I don't get the new name; it's not funny.

The Grey Fox
It's not meant to be funny, as I said before. The name: Darth/hence the sith lightning, Voldemort/hence the face. It looks like Voldemort. OK?
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!

Shakyamunison
It's not meant to be funny, as I said before. The name: Darth/hence the sith lightning, Voldemort/hence the face. It looks like Voldemort. OK?
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!

But what does that have to do with Adam PoE? Does he think it is funny?

The Grey Fox
I don't know. IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE FUNNY. It's his sig. I don't know why I even made it, let alone posted it here, but I was bored. I don't even knowthe guy.

Shakyamunison
I don't know. IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE FUNNY. It's his sig. I don't know why I even made it, let alone posted it here, but I was bored. I don't even knowthe guy.

I don't think it's funny at all!

The Grey Fox
Alright, now you're just saying it to piss me off!

I'm going to mod you sig now.

Shakyamunison
Alright, now you're just saying it to piss me off!

I'm going to mod you sig now.

laughing I was have a lot of fun. I was laughing so hard I was crying. laughing Sorry, but I got you.

Lana
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
they'll move it.

They'd better not. It doesn't go in there either. Only actual sig galleries, not "oh I made this for someone" threads.

The Grey Fox
Man, I got owned.

The Grey Fox
Well at least it's been moved now.

Lana
Yes, and I love how people just MOVE things without actually making sure that they should be moved instead of simply closed.

Well, closing this thread. Doesn't go here. I have half a mind to bump it back to the GDF...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.