Takion vs. Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
First fight: Base Surtur

Second fight: Twilight Sword

Third fight: Twilight Sword and Casket of Ancient Winters

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is Surtur Universal lvl in power?

quanchi112
surtur wins all three.

Acrosurge
I always thought Surtur was Marvel Skyfather level +. I got the impression he was mightier than Odin, or at least a threat to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I always thought Surtur was Marvel Skyfather level +. I got the impression he was mightier than Odin, or at least a threat to him.

Well I dont know how much power it takes to beat Takion per say. I know that to kill him, once must wield the power on par with the Godwave. And that is him taxing his own powers to the limits.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I dont know how much power it takes to beat Takion per say. I know that to kill him, once must wield the power on par with the Godwave. And that is him taxing his own powers to the limits.

Surtur was threatening the universe

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I dont know how much power it takes to beat Takion per say. I know that to kill him, once must wield the power on par with the Godwave. And that is him taxing his own powers to the limits. exactly u dont even know howmuch power it takes to kill takion. so meaning u dont know. i agree with ur statement. u dont know but i have an idea. surtur kills takion he is just to much.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
First fight: Base Surtur

Second fight: Twilight Sword

Third fight: Twilight Sword and Casket of Ancient Winters

Surtur FTW 3/3

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Surtur FTW 3/3 thumb up

Utrigita
Well I don't know what it toke to slow down the Godwave so I isn't sure about the first fight (didn't Takion die from doing it?), but in two and three Surtur defeats him.

guy222
Surtur 3/3

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Surtur 3/3 My opinion remains the same as when I posted it months ago.

psycho gundam
surtur is a bit more than sky father level, after all it is odin's duty to keep him in check for eternity lest ragnarok begin.

Nihilist
surtur 3/3

llagrok
Originally posted by Nihilist
surtur 3/3

fangirl101
Takion. before he died, he had his own power and highfather's.

guy222
still surtur

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Takion. before he died, he had his own power and highfather's. What did he do with this power?

Mrblonde
Surtur 3/3

celestialdemon
Surtur wins.

Allankles
Depends on how much power Takion draws from the Source.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Depends on how much power Takion draws from the Source. Takion isnt the Source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.