Surtur vs. Superman 1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
heads will ROLL when these two KALASH!!

Supers is Under the supersun and Surtur has his twighlight Sword.

Endless Mike
Supes 1M was struggling to move a galaxy, Surtur was smashing galaxies like walnuts with the TS.

Surtur FTW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Supes 1M was struggling to move a galaxy, Surtur was smashing galaxies like walnuts with the TS.

Surtur FTW.

This is Supers under the Super sun. And smashing something and moving something with care are altogether different things. Smashing the moon and moving it require differnt lvls of power. dont' believe me? See what it takes to move a mountain and what it takes to blow one up. More power, and a constant steady stream of it to move it.

Kutulu
Superman 1M was struggling to move a galaxy while under the super sun. Surtur with the twilight sword destroyed a galaxy in one shot.

Surtur for the win.

llagrok
Originally posted by Kutulu
Superman 1M was struggling to move a galaxy while under the super sun. Surtur with the twilight sword destroyed a galaxy in one shot.

Surtur for the win.

Havok has the ability to destroy a building, can he move it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surtur is magical is he not? What is SM1 Nigh resistant to? So this isn't an easy fight for Surtur by any means. And for SM! either.

Tyrant
Originally posted by llagrok
Havok has the ability to destroy a building, can he move it? roll eyes (sarcastic) Hulk has the ability to move a solid block of adamantium, can he destroy it?

That analogy can't be applied to everything.

Now, on the topic of Superman, you can hardly say he had the ability to destroy a galaxy, as we don't know if he could, or not.

llagrok
Originally posted by Tyrant
Hulk has the ability to move a solid block of adamantium, can he destroy it?

That analogy can't be applied to everything.

Now, on the topic of Superman, you can hardly say he had the ability to destroy a galaxy, as we don't know if he could, or not.

Don't take everything I say too seriously.

Nvr: Has Superman 1M ever resisted magic attacks from beings comparable to Surtur?

Tyrant

Nvr: Has Superman 1M ever resisted magic attacks from beings comparable to Surtur? I never take anything too seriously...

nvrbeenwthagirl

Nvr: Has Superman 1M ever resisted magic attacks from beings comparable to Surtur?

He's part 5D imp. Can't say that He has, But we know it's in his blood line. And I'm not saying he'd be resistant to all of it, but it does soften the blows coming from Surtur.

llagrok
Originally posted by Tyrant
I never take anything too seriously...

No kidding.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He's part 5D imp. Can't say that He has, But we know it's in his blood line. And I'm not saying he'd be resistant to all of it, but it does soften the blows coming from Surtur.

I don't know enough about the 1M guys to keep this going, so I'm backing out of this discussion for now smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
No kidding.

I don't know enough about the 1M guys to keep this going, so I'm backing out of this discussion for now smile
Hopefully the Thor Fan boys and Galan who knows alot about JLA1m can come in and enlighten us on this fight.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
heads will ROLL when these two KALASH!!

Supers is Under the supersun and Surtur has his twighlight Sword.

Surtur FTW

Galan007
Originally posted by Kutulu
Superman 1M was struggling to move a galaxy while under the super sun. Actually S1M was out of the Sun's "reach" in that instance, thus becoming more and more depowered by the minute.

Truth be told, we hardly ever saw a "fully powered" S1M. sad
Nvr: Has Superman 1M ever resisted magic attacks from beings comparable to Surtur? Well, not even Bat-Mite had the power required to control S1M...

So I'd say he has. smile

But Surter does take this imo.... Too much raw power.

quanchi112
surtur beats superman 1 million.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.