Stranger vs Moderatly fed Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Galactus is hungry but not starving

quanchi112
galactus wins

norrinradd43
Im not so sure Stranger is awfully tough, he is thought highly enough by LT to be included in the cosmic hierarchy which includes celestials, order, chaos, eternity

quanchi112
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Im not so sure Stranger is awfully tough, he is thought highly enough by LT to be included in the cosmic hierarchy which includes celestials, order, chaos, eternity galactus is in that heirarchy to so whats ur point.

norrinradd43
im saying a moderatly fed galacus and the stranger is a good fight

quanchi112
im saying a moderatly fed galacus and the stranger is a good fight not to me. but its ur opinion. i say big g wins this all day.

guy222
Galactus is hungry but not starving

Stranger FTW

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
not to me. but its ur opinion. i say big g wins this all day.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7347/allnewohotmuaz1103gy5.th.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4309/allnewohotmuaz1104da3.th.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5992/allnewohotmuaz1105kx7.th.jpg

Tyrant
Im not so sure Stranger is awfully tough, he is thought highly enough by LT to be included in the cosmic hierarchy which includes celestials, order, chaos, eternity no expression

Utrigita
Stranger goes down so hard. I have never put him on the level of a Watcher nore a Celestial and never anywhere near Galactus in any state.

Didn't he battle silver Surfer and went toe to toe with him???

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Utrigita
Stranger goes down so hard. I have never put him on the level of a Watcher nore a Celestial and never anywhere near Galactus in any state.

Didn't he battle silver Surfer and went toe to toe with him??? Stranger is far more powerful than a watcher...maybe even on par with some celestials...silver surfer was like a fly to him the only good shot he got on him was right in the eye, stranger would have continued the asswhooping but he realized earth was worth saving...Silver Surfer Vol. 1 No. 5

Hannibal-Lector
Didnt juggernaut 1 hit Stranger?

Big G by far IMO even though they are considered on the same level

norrinradd43
Juggernaut did no such thing

G-Mafia
Iceman alone put Stranger in his place roll eyes (sarcastic) Galactus FTW.

Utrigita
Stranger is far more powerful than a watcher...maybe even on par with some celestials...silver surfer was like a fly to him the only good shot he got on him was right in the eye, stranger would have continued the asswhooping but he realized earth was worth saving...Silver Surfer Vol. 1 No. 5

Then its a shame that he have never really shown during anything that IMO would put him on that level erm

And never the Less Silver Surfer managed to fight against him without being grinned to dust as would be expected if it came to a confrontation between Silver Surfer and a Watcher.

quanchi112
stranger goes down hard. i feel a starving galactus could put down the stranger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.