WWH vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
WWHulk vs Magneto.
not the magneto shown in New Avengers. before he got depowered.
rolling on floor laughing
fight takes place in the middle of manhattan eh who wins?

Xplosive
Well, WWH did crush Black Bolt.
Illuminati are pretty much scared of him.
As powerful as Magneto is, I don't know if he woud be able to stop WWH.

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, WWH did crush Black Bolt. Illuminati are pretty much scared of him.

I lol'd

redhotrash
In a city setting, Magneto would have a LOT to call on.

Soljer
Magneto wins.

janus77
Magneto wins via BFR.

Xplosive
Originally posted by llagrok
I lol'd

?

Surfer's Rules
Magneto

quanchi112
wwh wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Magneto wins. do u know who ww hulk is?

norrinradd43
Magneto drops a submarine on him...probably wouldnt be enought to beat him but im just saying magneto drops a submarine on him

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
do u know who ww hulk is?

No. I don't know who double-you, double-you Hulk is.

I know the comic book character called the Hulk, who is currently the star of an event that is, appropriately enough, entitled World War Hulk. But double you double you hulk means absolutely nothing....

Anyways - Magneto wins pretty handily.

Xplosive
Magneto could win via BFR. But that still wouldn't stop WWH.
But then again, Magneto has high raw power.
But Black Bolt with his most powerful weapon couldn't beat World War Hulk at all.

Then, Dr. Strange is afraid to make Hulk even angrier than he already is.

Hulk is at his most powerful form than he ever was.

I just don't know how would Magneto stop him.
Could he somehow tear him apart? That is his only chance.

Soljer
Funny...I used to know this....

_____, X, UV, VIBGYOR, IR, Terahertz, Microwave, Radio.

Fill in the blank.

Xplosive
Anyways - Magneto wins pretty handily.

How? Can you explain me?

Everything what War World Hulk did, how can Magneto win pretty handily?

2damnloud
WWH 10/10

janus77
Originally posted by 2damnloud
WWH 10/10
let me guess, ... he pulls out Storm's cold dead carcass and proceeds to beat Magneto over the head with it?

Magneto's not capable of KO'ing Hulk, imo. but Hulk definitely should not even be getting close to Magneto, with any of his attacks.

Magneto could simply fly out of range. or if that's a technical bfr, then he could have his shields up and put a field around the Hulk and fly him off into space at the speed of light, or thereabouts, before Hulk breaks out of the field. thus a BFR victory for Magneto.

Estacado
Originally posted by Surfer's Rules
Magneto

2damnloud
Originally posted by janus77
let me guess, ... he pulls out Storm's cold dead carcass and proceeds to beat Magneto over the head with it?

Magneto's not capable of KO'ing Hulk, imo. but Hulk definitely should not even be getting close to Magneto, with any of his attacks.

Magneto could simply fly out of range. or if that's a technical bfr, then he could have his shields up and put a field around the Hulk and fly him off into space at the speed of light, or thereabouts, before Hulk breaks out of the field. thus a BFR victory for Magneto.

Where has he flown someone to space at the speed of light?

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
WWHulk vs Magneto.
not the magneto shown in New Avengers. before he got depowered.
rolling on floor laughing
fight takes place in the middle of manhattan eh who wins?

WWH

ExtraMision5555
"WW" Hulk beat blackbolt

Clearly, that is the closest thing to hannah barbara cartoons marvel has ever gotten

How can mageto win if blackbolt couldent?
WWhulk is a walking piece of nonsense

llagrok
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
"WW" Hulk beat blackbolt

Clearly, that is the closest thing to hannah barbara cartoons marvel has ever gotten

How can mageto win if blackbolt couldent?
WWhulk is a walking piece of nonsense

Well, for one Magneto uses shields when fighting. He doesn't just stand still and attempt to blast his opponent into oblivion.

ExtraMision5555
Well, for one Magneto uses shields when fighting. He doesn't just stand still and attempt to blast his opponent into oblivion.

are you saying thats what blackbolt did?

becuase if im not mistaken, the writer was unable (due to the fact that its clearly nonsense) to show blackbolt being physically overpowered by hulk thus sidestepping the fight entirely and showing the ending

what i was saying was and albeit somewhat sarcasticly, is that WWH's showins thus far have been so assanine, he could probaby beat surfer if he needed to

2damnloud
Can't WWH just puch the shit out of his "shields" repeatedly?

redhotrash
They are fighting in the city, your average skyscraper has several thousand tons of metal in its construction, whether it be from girders, bolts, etc. Now imagine all of that pulling free from the concrete and pilling on top of the Hulk. Then consider thats 1 building. Not to mention Magneto can use any automobiles nearby, shape them into javelins, and pierce the Hulk's skull a dozen times over.
Then of course theres the fact that his shields can repel MULTIPLE nukes (see the Magneto respect thread).
Also, Im not certain but doesnt Hulk's blood contain iron just like ours do? Couldnt Magneto simply knock him out through that?
As for the Black Bolt thing, yeah that "fight" is a strong candidate for pis event of the year.

llagrok

becuase if im not mistaken, the writer was unable (due to the fact that its clearly nonsense) to show blackbolt being physically overpowered by hulk thus sidestepping the fight entirely and showing the ending

what i was saying was and albeit somewhat sarcasticly, is that WWH's showins thus far have been so assanine, he could probaby beat surfer if he needed to

I know that the BB fight was PIS ridden, but Black Bolt fights very differently from Magneto. Unlike Mags, Black Bolt engages people and doesn't try to keep his distance. Like we saw in Silent War. I was just pointing out that Hulk would never lay his hands on Magneto if they were to fight.

Surfer's Rules

Didn't get ahead of yourself there playboy.

Xplosive
BB Vs. WWH wasn't a PIS. We all know that Hulk can increase his strength and durability through rage.
He is angrier than ever before, stronger and more durable than ever before.
We all knew that his strength should supposedly be limitless.
So, logically his upper limit should go higher based on that than BB.
And that was it, with WWH he reached that limit, where BB can't defeat him anymore.

We always knew that potentailly he could be more powerful being than Black Bolt and he proved that.

Estacado
BB Vs. WWH wasn't a PIS.
no expression
Matter manipulation.

Terryc250
WWH easily broke through Invisible Womans forcefield, he can do it to magnetos as well, buildings, and metals, wont stop WWH, he rips through them like nothing.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Estacado
no expression
Matter manipulation. Doesnt work well against an enraged hulk.no expression
Need proof?

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
Doesnt work well against an enraged hulk.no expression
Need proof?

Your so called proof consist of Hulk resisting energy blasts. Matter Manipulators can do far worse.

strengthkills
Your so called proof consist of Hulk resisting energy blasts. Matter Manipulators can do far worse. No it doesnt ,my links never work how would you know.
It is pretty obvious you dont know anything about Hulks' history.

llagrok
No it doesnt ,my links never work how would you know.
It is pretty obvious you dont know anything about Hulks' history.

rofl.

Give me some matter manipulation resistance feats then.

strengthkills
Glazier was a matter manipulator,GG was to,HE couldnt devovle him so BB couldnt matter manip. him.

strengthkills
rofl.

Give me some matter manipulation resistance feats then. Tell me how often you read Hulks books.And how many youve read.

llagrok
Glazier was a matter manipulator,GG was to,HE couldnt devovle him so BB couldnt matter manip. him.

Once again, there are plenty of other ways to use matter manipulation. I don't think you realize how narrow-minded you are. I wonder what Hulk would do when his body started exploding from within. If his brain exploded.

strengthkills

strengthkills
Once again, there are plenty of other ways to use matter manipulation. I don't think you realize how narrow-minded you are. I wonder what Hulk would do when his body started exploding from within. If his brain exploded. Dude,Im not being narrow minded,you are. Im telling you it wouldnt work.You gotta know his history.Do you want me to burn you a disc with all of hulks comics/showings from 1962-2006.
I would be happy too.

llagrok
Grey Gargaoyle doesn't have matter manipulation, he turns people into stone by touching them. Even the invisible woman were capable of keeping his powers from working.

Goom's powers were based on technology were they? I don't recall it ever being mentioned that he had matter manipulation.

Either way, there are plenty of other ways for matter manipulators to kill him. Those feats weren't even offensive feats, Hulk's opponents were trying change his form. Of course they wouldn't be portrayed making his brain explode in a comic.

Dude,Im not being narrow minded,you are. Im telling you it wouldnt work.You gotta know his history.Do you want me to burn you a disc with all of hulks comics/showings from 1962-2006.
I would be happy too.

Burn me a disc? I don't see how I would get that from you. The Hulk thread will suffice.

You claim that matter manipulation wouldn't work, because people have used tech to change Hulk and thusly you claim that Black Bolt wouldn't be capable of applying his MM powers. That's bullshit. Does Hulk have any feats where he has proven to be immune to people with actual matter manipulation ATTACKING him? Like making his hand explode (ronan style) ?

strengthkills
Grey Gargaoyle doesn't have matter manipulation, he turns people into stone by touching them. Even the invisible woman were capable of keeping his powers from working.

Goom's powers were based on technology were they? I don't recall it ever being mentioned that he had matter manipulation.

Either way, there are plenty of other ways for matter manipulators to kill him. Those feats weren't even offensive feats, Hulk's opponents were trying change his form. Of course they wouldn't be portrayed making his brain explode in a comic. Ok your opinion,I respect it.But Im telling you it wouldnt work.

llagrok
Ok your opinion,I respect it.But Im telling you it wouldnt work.

If Black Bolt tried to reverse Banner's change, turn him into a squirrel or devolve him, it wouldn't work.

HE employes technology btw.

Smurf's Martian
Hulk will never lose. His rage is boundless. He can even defeat god if god killed Betty. Hulk has no blood, just liquid rage. smile

Evil_Ash

Smurf's Martian
High Evolutionary has no muscles. He's weak. Hulk is a lean green wrecking machine. smile

llagrok
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
So, HE could blast away an augmented Hercules, but the Gray Hulk didn't even twitch? no expression

It's supposed to prove how Hulk would resist all of Black Bolt's matter manipulation attacks, lal.

strengthkills
So, HE could blast away an augmented Hercules, but the Gray Hulk didn't even twitch? no expression Yep,amazing huh.

strengthkills
It's supposed to prove how Hulk would resist all of Black Bolt's matter manipulation attacks, lal. Well the one you offered up before I proved you wrong was that Bb could turn Hulk into stone.
Now your grasping at straws.

llagrok
Well the one you offered up before I proved you wrong was that Bb could turn Hulk into stone.
Now your grasping at straws.

He could turn BB into stone.

Grey Gargoyle doesn't employ matter manipulation, his powers are different and easily reversable.

strengthkills
He could turn BB into stone.

Grey Gargoyle doesn't employ matter manipulation, his powers are different and easily reversable. No ,he couldnt same thing would happen, my speculation is just as correct as yours but I have Hulks history to back my opinion.

llagrok
No ,he couldnt same thing would happen, my speculation is just as correct as yours but I have Hulks history to back my opinion.

But you have no knowledge of BB or Grey Gargoyle's powers. They're not the same. They aren't the same, thus Hulk being able to resist one doesn't mean that he would be able to resist the other.

Evil_Ash
Yep,amazing huh.

No.

strengthkills
But you have no knowledge of BB or Grey Gargoyle's powers. They're not the same. They aren't the same, thus Hulk being able to resist one doesn't mean that he would be able to resist the other. But if BB hasnt used it against the hulk,then you have no proof it would work against the hulk(he isnt normal).And GG isnt the only person I listed.
Anti-matter is supposed to blow hulk up to,but it hasnt and cant.
My case is stronger cause i can show hulks history of doing stuff he shouldnt be able to do.

strengthkills
No. Meh,Hulk beat his ass to.(HE wanted him to)

llagrok
My case is stronger cause i can show hulks history of doing stuff he shouldnt be able to do.

I didn't want to do this, but you leave me little choice.

dur

Soljer

Fill in the blank.

strengthkills
I didn't want to do this, but you leave me little choice.

dur Oh,I find it funny please post it again. big grin

strengthkills
... Oh we are off subject,not even arguing Mags.vs Hulk

llagrok
Oh we are off subject,not even arguing Mags.vs Hulk

Good point.

Magneto 10/10

ExtraMision5555
BB Vs. WWH wasn't a PIS. We all know that Hulk can increase his strength and durability through rage.
He is angrier than ever before, stronger and more durable than ever before.
We all knew that his strength should supposedly be limitless.
So, logically his upper limit should go higher based on that than BB.
And that was it, with WWH he reached that limit, where BB can't defeat him anymore.

We always knew that potentailly he could be more powerful being than Black Bolt and he proved that.

When hulk loses 0-4 to blackbolt in his comicbook history (yes, four.), its a pretty well established that hulk simply doesnt stack up against blackbolt
with even a moderate undrestanding of how blackbolt fights as well as the true extent of his power, you would understand why that fight was SO absurd.

but, this is off topic so im not going to get into it any further

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Surfer's Rules
Didn't get ahead of yourself there playboy.

You couldent have possibly taken what i said literally

eek!

Hannibal-Lector

But Black Bolt with his most powerful weapon couldn't beat World War Hulk at all.

how is a whisper his most powerful weapon.... if he were to scream hulk would be atomized... but ne ways, I think magneto would win if he were to just give him a stroke

Xplosive
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
how is a whisper his most powerful weapon.... if he were to scream hulk would be atomized

How the **** you know that. With enough (maybe Black Bolt yelled with that word).
Also with scream, he won't stop Hulk anymore.
Black Bolt was defeated.

Originally posted by Estacado
no expression
Matter manipulation.

It's doesn't matter. Black Bolt most powerful weapon is his voice, and he couldn't defeat the Hulk.
And look, he is in state more powerful than Black Bolt could handle and Dr. Strange is afraid to make him even angrier, due to that, even stronger than he already is.

He is already more powerful than Black Bolt and we know he can become even more powerful due to his power, angrier, stronger and more durable, now he is on point when BB (he already couldn't defeat him) has less and always a lesser chance to even think to defeat the Hulk, because Hulk can become even more powerful.

When hulk loses 0-4 to blackbolt in his comicbook history (yes, four.), its a pretty well established that hulk simply doesnt stack up against blackbolt
with even a moderate undrestanding of how blackbolt fights as well as the true extent of his power, you would understand why that fight was SO absurd.

but, this is off topic so im not going to get into it any further

Hhahahaha. Hulk is now more powerful than ever and all realizes that.
That is why BB can't deafet him anymore. He did it four times, now he can't anymore, WWH has past BB power limits, literaly. And Hulk can become even more powerful from now on as Dr. Strange said.
BB is toast, as he already was.

Xplosive
And because BB defeated him four times, Marvel always depicted BB as more powerful, that is why this is even more reliable when WWH defeated BB. All suddenly changed.
Marvel has always written him as more powerful and now changed their minds, Hulk won. Why, because he is more powerful then ever and he past BB limits, which was logically always within Hulk capabilities due to his power.

quanchi112
And because BB defeated him four times, Marvel always depicted BB as more powerful, that is why this is even more reliable when WWH defeated BB. All suddenly changed.
Marvel has always written him as more powerful and now changed their minds, Hulk won. Why, because he is more powerful then ever and he past BB limits, which was logically always within Hulk capabilities due to his power. very true. this ww hulk is the strongest we have ever seen hulk at. this is why he crushed balckbolt. this hulk is a force that would crush magneto like a tidal wave would crush a sailboat. ww hulk crushes magneto.

xmarksthespot
Or you know it was massive PISS. Double the stupidity.

Tyrant
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Or you know it was massive PISS. Double the stupidity. nope
huc iz maddre now!!
mad

redhotrash
lol, this is a classic example of a Hulk mark. "Zomg Hukl ez teh strongeest eva!" Yeah whatever. I hate to break the 4th wall and all, but this whole Hulk push is just Marvel writers trying to keep sales up coming off the civil war storyline. The Avengers were the focus of the last "HUGE" comic even, and the X-men will be the stars of the next one. So to fill in the gap between them, they are using the Hulk. Personally I'd have preferred Thor, but whats all up to preference. Anyhow, to make this event exciting, they have to sacrifice a few things. Like integrity, character histories, and believable writing. The end result is basically a strong angry green guy running through the Marvel Universe. The side effect is having to take a proverbial dump on characters who would destroy the Hulk if written by a sensible writer. Dr. Strange has taken it to Mephisto and has had chats with Eternity before. Freaking Thanos respects the guy. So yeah he plays ball with them but is scared of a guy who has to be withing 10 feet or so to hurt him. Thanks Marvel, thanks a lot.
P.S. Magneto takes this 8/10

Xplosive
Or you know it was massive PISS. Double the stupidity.

No, you only want it to be PIS, but it's not. You know that Hulk is at his best now.
And that is why he crushed Balck Bolt.

If he would face Magneto now, Magneto would eventually go down.

quanchi112
No, you only want it to be PIS, but it's not. You know that Hulk is at his best now.

If he would face Magneto now, Magneto would eventually go down. i agree with this. i hate when people say its pis. the story isnt. the writers can do what they want. this is hulk at his finest.

hes that damn god and people have to learn to put their hulk hatred aside and give him the respect he deserves. he beat the crap out of blackbolt and that alone should tell people he is for real. he is wrecking shop and this new hulk is that dangerous. hes kinda pulling his own black adam thing here in marvel. we will all have to tuen in and see how it ends. then we can fully gauge hulks power.

xmarksthespot

If he would face Magneto now, Magneto would eventually go down. No it's PISS because, as stated earlier Blackbolt has bested Hulk in everyone of their past encounters, utilizing powers other than just his voice too.

It's PISS because Cyclops was depicted doing more damage to the Hulk during their recent encounter than Blackbolt.

It's so PISS laden that they couldn't even show the fight beyond a panel - probably because in the same way as with Lobo and Wolverine, there was no believable way to write it where all Blackbolt did was walk around with his mouth open.

Additionally it wasn't even a scream, it was a whisper, but it's still PISS. A whisper has KOed Hulk, Gladiator, caused eruptions on the other side of the planet... If it was a scream, which it wasn't, it would be PISSS.

Magneto wins because of his versatility.

strengthkills

but, this is off topic so im not going to get into it any further I guess you missed the part where this is the strongest/most powerful hulk yet.
And actually its 1-4 it should be 2-3 because Lockjaw saved BB once but meh,cant have that can we.

Xplosive
Originally posted by quanchi112
he beat the crap out of blackbolt and that alone should tell people he is for real.

And then crushing Iron-Man in his super suit. That alone tells it's not p PIS.
And how can be a PIS when it's clearly mentioned that Hulk is at his best.
Thats changes the whole story and that why is acceptable he crushed Black Bolt.
Dr. Strange is afraid of him. Whole Illuminati is afraid of him and afraid to make him even angrier.

No it's PISS because, as stated earlier Blackbolt has bested Hulk in everyone of their past encounters, utilizing powers other than just his voice too.

It's PISS because Cyclops was depicted doing more damage to the Hulk during their recent encounter than Blackbolt.

It's so PISS laden that they couldn't even show the fight beyond a panel - probably because in the same way as with Lobo and Wolverine, there was no believable way to write it where all Blackbolt did was walk around with his mouth open.

Additionally it wasn't even a scream, it was a whisper, but it's still PISS. A whisper has KOed Hulk, Gladiator, caused eruptions on the other side of the planet... If it was a scream, which it wasn't, it would be PISSS.

Magneto wins because of his versatility.

You just don't get it that Hulk is at his finest and at most powerful he ever was. That is why he won, man.
About that that they didn't show the whole fight, so what.
Logan in a real fight doesn't even has the tools to hurt Lobo, but in Hulk case that cannot be an excuse. Black Bolt doesn't have an immense durability. And by the way, Lobo Vs. Logan is not a canon, so don't give comparison.
The strength Hulk has, he should have no problem of KO-ing Black Bolt.

This is the Hulk stronger than the one who fought Onslaught and now Hulk has mind.
There are many Hulk form that could hurt Black Bolt, but the point in BB Vs. WWH was that Black Bol wasn't able to KO, like it happened in previous encounters. But also in previous encounters Hulk would have enough strength to KO Black Bolt, but Black Bolt was all around more powerful and could KO him. In their last fight, that wasn't the case, why, because Hulk is at his finest.

Only hope for Black Bolt to defeat Hulk again is to make Hulk more calm to the point where Black Bolt was able to KO him like before.

Soljer

Fill in the blank.

God damnit! Someone answer my rhetorical question so this thread can be over!

Xplosive
It looks like a scream

http://shrani.si/files/neimenovan153cy.jpg

bean_machine
With all the metal around Magneto should be able to impale Hulk in multiple areas or encase him in metal scraps long enough to BFR Hulk into the vast reaches of space.

llagrok
It looks like a scream

http://shrani.si/files/neimenovan153cy.jpg

Compare that effect to the effect of Cyclops' optic blast. Logic?

Xplosive
Compare that effect to the effect of Cyclops' optic blast. Logic?

In the end, no one had effect on Hulk. Actually BB did better, he at least blew him away.
And Cyclops with his max power couldn't do shit, little tear his skinf off, but that is not important, since he didn't do anything.

strengthkills
Compare that effect to the effect of Cyclops' optic blast. Logic? Yeah BB definitely did more damage, all Cy did was take the first millimeter of his skin.
Its not PIS,If anything some of the past showings of BB vs Hulk are PIS,I mean really lightning stunning Hulk.
Not to mention the whisper hulk took stunned him for about 3 or 4 panels.(in the old days)
But WWH is just a beast now him running through BB is tight as hell.

ExtraMision5555
To all you "Hulkamaniacs"
Riddle me this:

You think it makes sense for hulk to ever defeat blackbolt, an enigmatic thought in itself, but understand this.

Blackbolt has never had to exceed a whisper to defeat hulk in the past, and has rarely even had to call upon that power, but lets put that aside for now. Blackbolt has also NEVER exceeded a whisper in his 20+ year existance

but hyoptoethcily, how could hulk beat blackbolt if he is being shoved out of the solar system the by the sheer intensity of blackbolts voice each time? Again, blackbolt doesnt need his voice to beat hulk.The only concieveable way for hulk to beat blackbolt is for blackbolt so simply cease fighting, hence the writer himself had no clue how to logically explain hulk winning, thus SKIPPING the fight entirely. That tells you alot. Clearly no one can convince you of that, but ultimately it doesnt matter.

I apologize for elaborateing even slightly becuase this isint even what the thread is about.

strengthkills
Riddle me this:

You think it makes sense for hulk to ever defeat blackbolt, an enigmatic thought in itself, but understand this.

and has rarely even had to call upon that power, but lets put that aside for now. Blackbolt has also NEVER exceeded a whisper in his 20+ year existance

but hyoptoethcily, how could hulk beat blackbolt if he is being shoved out of the solar system the by the sheer intensity of blackbolts voice each time? Again, blackbolt doesnt need his voice to beat hulk.The only concieveable way for hulk to beat blackbolt is for blackbolt so simply cease fighting, hence the writer himself had no clue how to logically explain hulk winning, thus SKIPPING the fight entirely. That tells you alot. Clearly no one can convince you of that, but ultimately it doesnt matter.

I apologize for elaborateing even slightly becuase this isint even what the thread is about.

strengthkills
Riddle me this:

Blackbolt has never had to exceed a whisper to defeat hulk in the past, and has rarely even had to call upon that power, but lets put that aside for now. Blackbolt has also NEVER exceeded a whisper in his 20+ year existance

I apologize for elaborateing even slightly becuase this isint even what the thread is about. BB has never had to in the PAST.Since history means a lot to you(dont take offense,im not being a smart alec),riddle me this,Why has marvel and its writers been hyping a full potential hulk for 40+ years if we never get so see one.And on top of this hes gotten a powerup on his base level strength,hes been given boundless anger and he can actually use that anger when ever he needs it through meditation.Meaning he is not a mindless brawler anymore,he can use it tactically with his newly found h2h skills(for him they are skills)and intelligence.SO all of this dictates someone who in the past has been stunned by a whisper and came back after 4 panels should be able to handle a whisper and maybe more a hell of a lot better.The only job moment in WWH will be his Fight with Dr.Strange and even then they might fight astrally or Hiroim will fight him.

If you want to discuss the previuos encounters between BB and Hulk please pm me so we stop fouling up this thread.

SeerQris

SeerQris

SeerQris

Soljer
No one answered my ****ing question.

Sons'a'bitches.

The answer was GAMMA.

Hint - friggin - hint?!?

Now the thread can die.

SevenShackles
No one answered my ****ing question.

Sons'a'bitches.

The answer was GAMMA.

Hint - friggin - hint?!?

Now the thread can die.

and die it will. Happy Dance

whirlwind
Magneto covers himself in his shield and hulk kicks the shield into space.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by whirlwind
Magneto covers himself in his shield and hulk kicks the shield into space.

O_o couldnt magneto use all the metal in the city, construct a ball all around hulk long enough to hold him and launch him into the sun or some crap.

whirlwind
Originally posted by SevenShackles
O_o couldnt magneto use all the metal in the city, construct a ball all around hulk long enough to hold him and launch him into the sun or some crap.

No because he has unlimited strenght and the angrier he gets, the stronger he becomes and then he will break out of the metal and kick magneto into space.

redhotrash
Wow, complete Blackbolt ignorance. Some of you seem to think BB's voice powers are the just a amped up version of Bashee's (r.i.p.) but they arent. They affect the target on a atomic level. Regardless of his durability, without shielding he'd be pulled apart. Kudos to whoever compared this to the Wolverine vs Lobo fight. Whether it was canon or not is irrelevent, the purpose of that comment was to show writer's block when trying to explain something happening that should never happen. Also I think Im going to be sick if I hear some nitwit spout off about "Unlimited Strength!" again. Is Dr. Strange physically powerful? No, not really. Could Hulk beat him up? HELL NO. Being able to punch things and make them break isnt the be-all end-all power in comic books. Hell the Thing is the physically strongest member of the FF but would most likely come out last in a fight between them all.
To write off Magneto's shields is a mistake. As I said, he has repelled multiple nuke attacks with them. Now assuming they can hold back the Hulk, even momentarily (which they can), thats all Magneto would to have the Hulk cut up into a dozen pieces and spread to the winds. There would be green chunks of meat landing across the river in Jersey, which really wouldnt look too out of place there.

strengthkills

starlock

redhotrash
Wolverine has peak human strength and razor sharp claws that can cut through any known substance (other than itself or likenesses of itself obviously) so any writing stating he cant cut through FLESH, albeit hardend flesh, is ridiculous. The dude cut Thing's face before.
Rock Skin > Muscly skin

Kutulu
Originally posted by redhotrash
Wolverine has peak human strength and razor sharp claws that can cut through any known substance (other than itself or likenesses of itself obviously) so any writing stating he cant cut through FLESH, albeit hardend flesh, is ridiculous. The dude cut Thing's face before.
Rock Skin > Muscly skin

It is not ridiculous. Hulk's durability increases along with his strength, it has been like that his entire career.

Hulk vs. Wolverine fight:
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=58094060gh7.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=70877240kh7.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=92196991hl0.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=84399283zt4.jpg

Notice how he comes down, using his whole body to slash down, and does not cut through Hulk's skin. That's how much Hulk's durability has increased.

Kutulu
Hulk has a long history of breaking through shields that are thought to be impossible to break through. Look how fast he busted through Sue's forcefield:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Hulkvsreedsue1.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Hulkvsreedsue2.jpg

Two punches is all it took. Her shield has held back against a Tsunami that threatened New York City, has held up against numerous powerful attacks in the past, and two base punches was all it took - and those weren't even haymakers.

bean_machine
Magneto still has a range advantage.

janus77
I can't see how Hulk gets a chance to physically touch Magneto.
even if they're starting off within leaping distance, Magneto's force field should guarantee at least immunity from any immediate attacks (maybe for a few seconds/minutes). enough time for Magneto to bfr Hulk, encased in whatever metals are on hand, to the moon or somewhere similarly remote so as to win via bfr.

Magneto's not fast enough to take to the air and hope to avoid/evade The Hulk's attacks, so he's really gotta go for a bfr. it's his one guaranteed method of victory.

Kutulu
Originally posted by janus77
I can't see how Hulk gets a chance to physically touch Magneto.
even if they're starting off within leaping distance, Magneto's force field should guarantee at least immunity from any immediate attacks (maybe for a few seconds/minutes). enough time for Magneto to bfr Hulk, encased in whatever metals are on hand, to the moon or somewhere similarly remote so as to win via bfr.

Magneto's not fast enough to take to the air and hope to avoid/evade The Hulk's attacks, so he's really gotta go for a bfr. it's his one guaranteed method of victory.

I agree, Magneto would win via BFR 9/10.

PITT_HAPPENS

Kutulu

PITT_HAPPENS

Kutulu

janus77
BB does actually scream at WWH, but it does nothing as Hulk is amped.

if BB had used the scream from the off, I still doubt BB would have survived. Hulk would regenerate/heal slowly, that's all.

it took a couple of panels for Hulk to regenerate from having all his flesh seared off, and that wasn't a Hulk at a particularly angry moment.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Kutulu
If Blackbolt screamed at a planet, it would be destroyed. He would never do that though.

I will show some examples. In this scan he defeats Apocalypse with merely a whisper in HoM. Notice the area of destruction:
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blackboltfeat16gt.gif

It is basically a cone effect. The area behind him is still intact. The actual effect that's occurring is that the electrons in between him, and in a cone shape radiating outward, become excited. The sound is merely a side effect, this is why BB's scream is different than any other sound based hero villain.

His actual power is manipulating electrons. He can use it for other effects, for example creating a containment field:
http://img155.exs.cx/img155/3350/fcont7fr.jpg

When he channels it through his vocal cords, it is merely a focus for his power in the form of a scream in it's most destructive form. For example he can use it for other things without needing to speak:
http://img227.exs.cx/img227/623/ment9bn.jpg
http://img222.exs.cx/img222/2914/mind2fu.jpg
http://img220.exs.cx/img220/663/mind26to.jpg
http://img220.exs.cx/img220/663/mind26to.jpg

His full blown scream is many times stronger than a full nuclear payload. A mere whisper can destroy a mountain range. When he uses his voice, it basically causes the electrons in the matter in a cone shape in front of him to vibrate such that it causes damage; with a full blown scream it literally rips the electrons from the outer shells of the atoms and molecules.

In the past when Hulk fought BB Hulk always lost. That just shows how much more powerful the current incarnation of Hulk is. Hulk has withstood planet shattering blows from numerous opponents; his body is far more durable than an entire planet. Gladiator got whooped, and he can easily move planets and is extremely fast as well (can easily keep up with ships in hyperspace). The first whisper BB used at Hulk was to subdue and not kill him. You can clearly see skin being ripped away from the Hulk's face and body from the first whisper and Hulk getting knocked back.

Had the fight initiated with a scream WWH would have been utterly destroyed. Since the Hulk survived the whisper though and it reminded him of the explosion which killed his wife, his anger channeled into his strength and durability, making him exponentially more strong than he was when the fight started. In addition his regenerative powers increased by the same amount, he healed from having skin ripped off his face to full health in less than a second. This angered him even more, giving him the chance to leap in and attack BB for the win. I do know that he can focus his voice and it is not unidirectional, I was pointing out that from the bio that he uses the electrons from the surrounding environment to create his power and being on the Moon with no atmosphere there are fewer electrons for him to use.

batdude123

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Right... because it's not like Hulk emits electromagnetic (gamma) radiation so that he'd be exceptionally vulnerable to Magneto's manipulation.

Oh, wait... smile

Thinking outside the box usually helps, people. Magneto in a stomp.

Go back a few pages.

I've been saying this for ages. I hope someone actually pays a little attention to it this time...

batdude123
Go back a few pages.

I've been saying this for ages. I hope someone actually pays a little attention to it this time...

Indeed. Common sense is a must.

llagrok
Indeed. Common sense is a must.

And it's pretty common sense that Apoc >>> Magneto

Tyrant
And it's pretty common sense that Apoc >>> Magneto Since when?

batdude123
And it's pretty common sense that Apoc >>> Magneto

And this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Anyway...

"Common sense" does not = "fanboy desires."

Originally posted by Tyrant
Since when?

Exactly.

Superboy Prime
Since the time Magneto ****ed Apocalypse in AoA.

No wait...

xmarksthespot
BB whispered "Enough" at Hulk. After which he was surprise attacked by Hulk.

Then in another comic a single panel recap is shown with BB's mouth open against the Hulk.

Some have seized upon this as a scream, in the same way that TricksterPriest repeatedly says that BB screamed at Apocalypse, while standing next to Cyclops, without causing damage to the milieu.

Is it wholly impossible that this is another artists interpretation of the same scene? Probably not.
Would Black Bolt scream with Medusa so nearby? Probably not.
Would he scream in such close proximity to Attilan? Probably not.
Is it possible to open one's mouth without screaming? Quite.

Anyway, Magneto wins because of his versatility.

Xplosive
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
I've just always heard that if he screamed it would destroy the planet that he was on, then again I'm not a big BB fan never really like the Inhumans.

No, he has a powerful scream to destroy a planet, if he wanted to do it, yes then he would, but he would have to scream at the planet to destroy it and not only scream at opponent and then if you think that the consequences would be to destroying the planet. No, he would have to scream to the ground or direct to the planet.

"Common sense" does not = "fanboy desires."

Which is exactly what you are doing in this thread.

Can you explain how can Magneto win in a stomp and can you explain how can he stop the Hulk?

Is it wholly impossible that this is another artists interpretation of the same scene? Probably not.

First one was a whisper. The second scene was when BB screamed at him, that was when Hulk attacked him after the whisper.
Hulk said, ''I wanna hear you scream''.
Then that scan is probably that scene, BB screamed and as we know the end result, BB was defeated, so his scream didn't help at all.

h1a8
Magneto wins with blood reverse.
Or just a simple toss him into space for BFR.

Soljer

Can you explain how can Magneto win in a stomp and can you explain how can he stop the Hulk?

I guess they STILL didn't pay any attention, batdude. sad.

batdude123
Which is exactly what you are doing in this thread.

Oh the delicious irony. droolio

I guess they STILL didn't pay any attention, batdude. sad.

I guess not... damn. erm

Reading comprehension is a must.

Sundipped
Mags should be able to toy with Hulk until he gets tired (Mags) and then resort to BFR.

Without PIS or jobbing Magneto would crush the walkin plot device.

Why dont marvel writers understand that if they wanna make the hulk the most powerfull and fearsome character on earth in a believeble way, they'd have to give him another powerset? But please no different more colours, although the yellow monster hulk shown in banner's schyzo mind was kind of cool whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.