Thanos vs. Darksied's Creations/children and Elite Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. The Female Furies
2. Granny Goodness and Desaad in avatar form
3. Devilance and Brimstone
4. Mantis
5. The sons of Darkseid (Kalibak,Orion,(mb/AF),Grayven)
6. Secret
7. PC Validus
8. Stayne
9. The Omega ( Not to be confused with the OF or OE)

starking
Does Thanos have prep?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starking
Does Thanos have prep?

No. This is just his powers and how well he can use them. he does know about each opponent tho.

starking
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No. This is just his powers and how well he can use them. he does know about each opponent tho. This is one of the biggest spite threads, I've seen in a while. laughing sad
Edit:Opps my bad, he just has to go thru them one by one. In that case, he either stops at 4 or 5.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is one of the biggest spite threads, I've seen in a while. laughing sad

How could it be spite? Lot's of people think Thanos is ruffly equal to DS. So he can surely get high upon the list of creations and things weaker than DS. confused

starking
How could it be spite? Lot's of people think Thanos is ruffly equal to DS. So he can surely get high upon the list of creations and things weaker than DS. confused Read my edit. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Read my edit. smile Ah ok got you.

Goddess Kali
Thanos challenges Darksied himself from a distance.

They have to meet in an arena. They have to walk down a steep flight of steps to get to the center.

Thanos makes it down, awaiting the mighty Darksied.

Darksied falls flat on his face, and Thanos laughs.

Soljer
I'm not even a darkseid fan, and I'm getting tired of the Joke...erm.

Estacado
Originally posted by Goddess Kali

They have to meet in an arena. They have to walk down a steep flight of steps to get to the center.

Darksied falls flat on his face, and Thanos laughs.
Phail?ermm

Soljer
So, how far do YOU think he gets, Nvr?

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not even a darkseid fan, and I'm getting tired of the Joke...erm.

I used to be a Darksied fan, and now I'm getting tired of him erm

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Estacado
Phail?ermm

Trip ?ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. The Female Furies
2. Granny Goodness and Desaad in avatar form
3. Devilance and Brimstone
4. Mantis
5. The sons of Darkseid (Kalibak,Orion,(mb/AF),Grayven)
6. Secret
7. PC Validus
8. Stayne
9. The Omega ( Not to be confused with the OF or OE)

I say he's Tuff enough to beat The Sons if he uses his powers wisely.
He can hang with secret and probably beat her with Telepathy. He's gonna get stopped dead cold at validus. Tho He could turn validus into stone. Then Stayne would kill him outright.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Goddess Kali

Darksied falls flat on his face, and Thanos laughs. laughing

its stil funny how weak ds has become. u cant fault ds for trying. he fails but he keeps on trying. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing

its stil funny how weak ds has become. u cant fault ds for trying. he fails but he keeps on trying. laughing

Thanos Slips on grass and drops cosmic artifacts.

quanchi112
Thanos Slips on grass and drops cosmic artifacts. darkseid fell on his own. no one was even messing with him. ds fails.

quanchi112
with regards to ur gauntlet if thanos takes them on one after another he clears it. or he brings one of his creations omega. omega beats them all at once. omega could destroy apokolips at once. thats just one of thanos creations. i dont even want to bring up the other thanosi becuz its a curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
darkseid fell on his own. no one was even messing with him. ds fails.

DS was poisoned you tard. Thanos slipped running from cops, spiderman and freaking a girl in a cat suit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
with regards to ur gauntlet if thanos takes them on one after another he clears it. or he brings one of his creations omega. omega beats them all at once. omega could destroy apokolips at once. thats just one of thanos creations. i dont even want to bring up the other thanosi becuz its a curbstomp.

FAIL

quanchi112
DS was poisoned you tard. Thanos slipped running from cops, spiderman and freaking a girl in a cat suit. laughing

he was poisoned i dont care he still looked silly as hell. him being written as falling down steps is to funny for a new god. ds failed at clearing those steps.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

he was poisoned i dont care he still looked silly as hell. him being written as falling down steps is to funny for a new god. ds failed at clearing those steps.

It's funny that thanos, who has been ruler of the universe, slipped on grass running from cops and a girl in a cat suit. now that is a hoot.

quanchi112
It's funny that thanos, who has been ruler of the universe, slipped on grass running from cops and a girl in a cat suit. now that is a hoot. falling down stairs when not even pushed is beyond funny. ds fears a stairway. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
falling down stairs when not even pushed is beyond funny. ds fears a stairway. laughing Thanos fears a human who wears cat Suits. He wasn't even drugged. Thanos slipped on grass. And fell out of a freaking helicoptor.

quanchi112
read thanos quest. this gauntlet of darkseid goons seems like childs play to what thanos had to overcome in the elders with their gems. the true gauntlet. the ig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.