Wolverine vs Puck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Who wins?

srankmissingnin
Stalemate or Wolverine based on endurance.

Soljer
It's unclear whether Logan would be able to slice through Puck.

If he can, Logan.

If he cannot, Puck.

That simple.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
It's unclear whether Logan would be able to slice through Puck.

If he can, Logan.

If he cannot, Puck.

That simple.

I'm assuming that Wolverine can't pierce Pucks skin but Puck would exhaust himself to the point of collapse before he dealt enough damage to drop Wolverine. IMO stalemate or Wolverine on endurance.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm assuming that Wolverine can't pierce Pucks skin but Puck would exhaust himself to the point of collapse before he dealt enough damage to drop Wolverine. IMO stalemate or Wolverine on endurance.

Fair enough. I don't feel like arguing the point...

Anyways, go answer my questions in the 'Wolverine' thread in the comic forum.

smile.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
Fair enough. I don't feel like arguing the point...

Anyways, go answer my questions in the 'Wolverine' thread in the comic forum.

smile.

Done

jinzin
Wolverine all the way baby!

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Who wins?

Howlett

King_Mungi
Concerning Puck's endurance:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/avengers_v1_322_13_rougher.jpg

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Yeah I honestly have no clue if he could cut him or not, but stamina is not a factor for Puck.

Smurf's Martian
Originally posted by jinzin
Wolverine all the way baby!

are you a homosexual?

jinzin
no expression

G-Mafia
Puck's body is like hard rubber right? If so, I believe Wolvie can cut him. I know Puck is not like Reed Richards, with the ability to adjust his shape to the claw strikes.

Jack Harkness
Wolverine all the way baby! *Fights the urge to flame*censored

snoopdogg
Isn't Puck stronger, faster, and more agile?

G-Mafia
I've never seen Puck lift anything major before. I'm not sure if he's faster, but he is definitely more agile. Hell, I believe he MAY be faster as well.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by G-Mafia
Puck's body is like hard rubber right? If so, I believe Wolvie can cut him. I know Puck is not like Reed Richards, with the ability to adjust his shape to the claw strikes.

aikin, but he is stated to be invulnerable and near indestructable. So it's something different. Puck in the handbook was listed as the same level of durability as Colossus and Mr.Fantastic

Originally posted by snoopdogg

Yes

Originally posted by G-Mafia
I've never seen Puck lift anything major before. I'm not sure if he's faster, but he is definitely more agile. Hell, I believe he MAY be faster as well.

He is stated to be class 10, and to have Spider-Man speed and reflexes.

G-Mafia
Well, if he has Spider-Man speed & reflexes he's a good deal faster IMO. Most character strength ratings I take with a grain of salt. But, he's well out of Wolverine's strength range if he's banging 10 tons.

King_Mungi
His blows have hurt Wendigo level beings...he did punch them in the balls though. Which oddly enough he has punched Wolverine in the balls too. Oh Puck

jinzin
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
*Fights the urge to flame*censored

laughing out loud

Originally posted by snoopdogg

Not fast or agile enough to evade a Wolvie ass kicking apprently.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Howlett after a very long battle

King_Mungi
Not fast or agile enough to evade a Wolvie ass kicking apprently.

Why would you say that? they never fought before

jinzin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why would you say that? they never fought before
yes they have, when Alpha Flight went to bring Logan in, he punched Puck away in four panels, in both uncanny and af representations.

Aside from that he pretty easily manhandled him in adventures as well, I know it's not canon, but it doesn't help me think that Wolverine doesn't beat Puck, yknow?

King_Mungi
yes they have, when Alpha Flight went to bring Logan in, he punched Puck away in four panels, in both uncanny and af representations.

Aside from that he pretty easily manhandled him in adventures as well, I know it's not canon, but it doesn't help me think that Wolverine doesn't beat Puck, yknow?

No that was when he had his memory erased by Department H and he never defeated Puck there anyways, even Heather couldn't even remember who Wolverine was. They all thought Shaman created Wolverine and she couldn't even rememeber that his codename was...well..Wolverine. Like I said they have never had a legit fight

Adventures isn't canon, it's based off of the cartoon. Besides that was classic Puck who was just a dwarf not when he was augmented by the Master.

jinzin
No that was when he had his memory erased by Department H and he never defeated Puck there anyways, even Heather couldn't even remember who Wolverine was. They all thought Shaman created Wolverine and she couldn't even rememeber that his codename was...well..Wolverine. Like I said they have never had a legit fight

Adventures isn't canon, it's based off of the cartoon. Besides that was classic Puck who was just a dwarf not when he was augmented by the Master. I didn't interpret it that way, it seemed like alpha flight had their mems altered but not erased. She seemed to remember who he was in the issue before that.

The comic panels suggest puck was losing the fight, it's that simple.
I don't think it's not necessarily not a legit fight either, it's not like Puck was great deabilitated.
and yes I know adventures isn't canon, I just said that. no expression

King_Mungi
I didn't interpret it that way, it seemed like alpha flight had their mems altered but not erased. She seemed to remember who he was in the issue before that.

The comic panels suggest puck was losing the fight, it's that simple.
I don't think it's not necessarily not a legit fight either, it's not like Puck was great deabilitated.
and yes I know adventures isn't canon, I just said that. no expression

Puck had most of his memory erased, as he was a problem because even after they kept altering his memory he would remember tidbits so they kept erasing certain parts of his memory to keep him docile.

All of Alpha Flight was losing that fight..to Wolverine. That's doesn't seem odd? Even Storm commented they were fighting like they were brain washed, and Guardian or Vindicator didn't use one energy attack through the whole fight. Also Puck's indestructable and invulnerable, how are punches from Wolverine going to put him out? It's not.

Yeah I know, but why even mention it as it's non-canon?

jinzin
Puck had most of his memory erased, as he was a problem because even after they kept altering his memory he would remember tidbits so they kept erasing certain parts of his memory to keep him docile.

All of Alpha Flight was losing that fight..to Wolverine. That's doesn't seem odd? Even Storm commented they were fighting like they were brain washed, and Guardian or Vindicator didn't use one energy attack through the whole fight. Also Puck's indestructable and invulnerable, how are punches from Wolverine going to put him out? It's not.

Yeah I know, but why even mention it as it's non-canon?

Here's how I see it, Puck still had his powers, they were obviously still highly trained and efficient at fighting as indicated by the previous issue. Vidicator and Gaurdian or maybe just one of the two was trying to blast Logan before he made his way to the gas station.
I don't find it THAT odd, since Wolverine has taken on teams plenty of times in the past and come out on top or at least held his own.

It looked like Logan hit him in the crotch I'd imagine that would hurt indestructible or not.

And you asked me why i thought what I thought, that's one of my reasons... it's been presented in different facets of marvel continuity... it lends itself to give me the idea that he would win.

King_Mungi
Here's how I see it, Puck still had his powers, they were obviously still highly trained and efficient at fighting as indicated by the previous issue. Vidicator and Gaurdian or maybe just one of the two was trying to blast Logan before he made his way to the gas station.
I don't find it THAT odd, since Wolverine has taken on teams plenty of times in the past and come out on top or at least held his own.

It looked like Logan hit him in the crotch I'd imagine that would hurt indestructible or not.

And you asked me why i thought what I thought, that's one of my reasons... it's been presented in different facets of marvel continuity... it lends itself to give me the idea that he would win.

Sadly no, they were getting so messed up in the end one Epislon guard was taking on Heather and Puck hand to hand. Even in the issue prior to go after Wolverine, both Heather and Puck were altered once again. He shot at Wolverine when he was on the bike to get his attention and then basically everyone went melee and when the X-Men came to help they didn't fire any more blasts, Heather literally did Nothing and that's why Storm made the comment. Look at the power level Alpha Flight possesses, their insanely strong hell Mac alone is a team wrecker. No way was Alpha Flight fighting at their best or near it. Vol.2 was very odd.

I don't recall if he did punch him in the crotch, but Puck did punch Wolverine in the gonads. Poetic justice? or just two Canadian midgets who need a beer?

Meh! in adventures all of Alpha FLight was portrayed well...horrbile. Even in the cartoon throwing Mac into a robot deactivated his shields and basically shut off his suit. Errrr?

jinzin
laughing out loud

yeah it was classic...

Don't get me wrong I don't think they were fighting with 100% of their powers but in melee I don't think things would be much different, puck being more of an annoyance than anything.

King_Mungi
laughing out loud

yeah it was classic...

Don't get me wrong I don't think they were fighting with 100% of their powers but in melee I don't think things would be much different, puck being more of an annoyance than anything.

Wolverine is INDEED more skilled, but not to the point he simply curb stomps him, even Wolverine has admited they have done basically the exact same thing. Only person who can actually sneak up on Wolverine is..well..Puck

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/AlphaFLight_17_18.jpg

If you look at the people who Puck has given some serious trouble, I don't see Wolverine simply thinking of him as an annoyance.
===
When you look at it they really are pretty similar, I love their interactions together. Their always drinking together, have time traveling adventures , and Puck calls Wolverine "shorty" cool

jinzin
Wolverine is INDEED more skilled, but not to the point he simply curb stomps him, even Wolverine has admited they have done basically the exact same thing. Only person who can actually sneak up on Wolverine is..well..Puck

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/AlphaFLight_17_18.jpg

Well I don't think Puck is the only one who can sneak up on Logan, far from it actually.. but....

If you look at the people who Puck has given some serious trouble, I don't see Wolverine simply thinking of him as an annoyance.
===
When you look at it they really are pretty similar, I love their interactions together. Their always drinking together, have time traveling adventures , and Puck calls Wolverine "shorty" cool

Pucks' just mad cause when he has hair it's worse than Wolverine's..

I don't think it'd be an outright curbstomp under most circumstances.. just that he would lose.

King_Mungi
Well I don't think Puck is the only one who can sneak up on Logan, far from it actually.. but....

Apparently in that manner he is *shrugs*

Pucks' just mad cause when he has hair it's worse than Wolverine's..

I don't think it'd be an outright curbstomp under most circumstances.. just that he would lose.

......your actually properly right

If Wolverine's claws can penetrate him then yes so do I, but if not there really isn't anything Wolverine could do to him as his entire body even including his eyes is compressed to be near indestructable and invulnerable.

juggernaut74
Now this is a good fight. Who is the stronger and faster of the two?

YFZ 350
I can't see Wolverine hurting Puck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.