Coruscant Status in ROTJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

midgeontheweb
Ok we see in ROTJ at the end where they are having the celebrations, Coruscant, we see the jedi temple and the senate!

What are statuses of the jedi temple? is it still in complete ruin??? the lights are on and everything in ROTJ...are all the jedi still dead on the floors?

Also same for the senate...is it just abandoned, closed down? because it was disbanded in A New Hope.

++After ROTJ does luke go back to the jedi temple and fix it up? hopefully scoops out all the dead jedi? Does anyone know if Luke actually moves back to the temple?

MasterAshenVor
Well if you read the Expanded Universe Books it explains all of that

Darth Hord
Originally posted by midgeontheweb
Ok we see in ROTJ at the end where they are having the celebrations, Coruscant, we see the jedi temple and the senate!

What are statuses of the jedi temple? is it still in complete ruin??? the lights are on and everything in ROTJ...are all the jedi still dead on the floors?

Also same for the senate...is it just abandoned, closed down? because it was disbanded in A New Hope.

++After ROTJ does luke go back to the jedi temple and fix it up? hopefully scoops out all the dead jedi? Does anyone know if Luke actually moves back to the temple?

My advice for u is to read more of the eu and go to wookieepedia and then search from there for anything you want to know

midgeontheweb
yeah...ive read it and still doesnt answer my questions lol

MasterAshenVor
Well think abouti t man by that time the DEAD BODYS would have Decayed and became dust..and the Temple was in wreck just by watching ROTS you could tell that..the lights were on as a Sign of VICTORY OVER THE EMPIRE....ANSWER UR QUESTION?

Darth Hord
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Well think abouti t man by that time the DEAD BODYS would have Decayed and became dust..and the Temple was in wreck just by watching ROTS you could tell that..the lights were on as a Sign of VICTORY OVER THE EMPIRE....ANSWER UR QUESTION? there is a few more details i think i jed (ferus something) went back there but was caught by vader then escaped and imperial officer and vader let them go and part of the jedi temple was blown up somethin like that

Generic Hero
Interesting to note: An hour into the celebration on Coruscant, Stormtroopers fired on crowd and massacred the lot of them. Bastards.

Janus Marius
I imagine Sidious took the complex over so he could raid it. What he did with it after that, I can only imagine. Museum, perhaps? Or even more insidious- perhaps he made it into a bastion for dark jedi and sith in training.

Good question. It would be too much effort to tear the building down. Perhaps Sidious kept the place to address his Moffs and governors. Something about the building with its center pod and arena-type look must appeal to his ego.

Really? That's rather amusing.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by midgeontheweb
yeah...ive read it and still doesnt answer my questions lol

Either you didn't read it, or you did and just suck at the internet.

From Wiki:

liam k
i read that palpatine got all the of the dead jedi and burned their bodies on the steps of the temple as a way of showing that the traitors were all dead (except the 100 or so who escaped the inital order 66). i think i read it on wooikeepedia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.