Asteroth vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Takion
Can you give me a little info. on Asteroth.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Takion
Can you give me a little info. on Asteroth.

She's a creature from another dimension that Beta Ray Bill and Stardust fought.

norrinradd43
I remember her, she would lose

Takion
Originally posted by Endless Mike
She's a creature from another dimension that Beta Ray Bill and Stardust fought.
The info you provided me seems as if Darkseid would woop his/her ass.

Jack Harkness
Darkseid takes it, from what I remember it was nothing he couldn't handle.

Goddess Kali
Asteroth would take it. She can consume megaverses.

She was trapped in a cosmic hell which an advanced extra dimensional civilization cast her to.

After a piece of herself was sucked into a Black Hole, a smaller part of her escaped and destroyed Surtur (who was destroying Asgard). Beta Ray Bill destroyed a tiny fragment of herself which was equal in power to himself.

The rest of her was trapped in the cosmic hell.

She's a super cheasy villian, as she was destroying planet after planet just by flying by it. And she can infinitely consume universes, multiverses, megaversus, and even the omniverse.

Darksied, who jobs to Superman on a daily basis, has no chance against her.

Mider999
nope but stop calling darkseid a jobber like i said spawn would job to him too if he was part of DC

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Mider999
nope but stop calling darkseid a jobber like i said spawn would job to him too if he was part of DC

Darksied is a total jobber, and don't be a hypocrit. I have seen the way you have attack Living Tribunal irrationally.

Spawn is not part of DC, so that is irrelevant. And DC should learn to write more intelligently, instead of making a mockery of thier own characters.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

DS loses

golem370
Asteroth- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/asterothbrb.htm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Asteroth would take it. She can consume megaverses.

She was trapped in a cosmic hell which an advanced extra dimensional civilization cast her to.

After a piece of herself was sucked into a Black Hole, a smaller part of her escaped and destroyed Surtur (who was destroying Asgard). Beta Ray Bill destroyed a tiny fragment of herself which was equal in power to himself.

The rest of her was trapped in the cosmic hell.

She's a super cheasy villian, as she was destroying planet after planet just by flying by it. And she can infinitely consume universes, multiverses, megaversus, and even the omniverse.

Darksied, who jobs to Superman on a daily basis, has no chance against her. it is hard to take darkseid seriously with the stunts he has pulled in the past 7 years. ds wins. i still think he has what it takes to put this villain down.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by quanchi112
it is hard to take darkseid seriously with the stunts he has pulled in the past 7 years. ds wins. i still think he has what it takes to put this villain down.

what could he possibly do if she reaches full power ?

celestialdemon
Asteroth sounds an awful lot like the Hunger.

CaptainStoic
From what I read of Asteroth, it looked an awful lot like even Galactus was hesitant to take her on. I really don't think Darkseid has a chance with this chick, she was able to remain unaffected by the pull of an blackhole.... not to mention remaining unfazed by Beta Ray, and Stardusts power blasts. Darkseid is a powerful guy but he's way out of his league.
No contest.

Priest
Close match.

Mider999
just a peace of her i think that the OE would hurt her or maybe kill her depending on what power level she is on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
what could he possibly do if she reaches full power ? at full power ds loses. ur prolly right. smile

Mider999
why are you talking quanchi nobody listens to you perhaps cause you dont respect anyone not even yourself since you make yourself look like a fool.

Wolverine2006
Asteroth 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
why are you talking quanchi nobody listens to you perhaps cause you dont respect anyone not even yourself since you make yourself look like a fool. im not talking im typing. stick out tongue

i had my mind changed. goddess kali is a fine debator. hats off to him. i gave ds to much credit here and he wouild proly lose. he was getting his ass beat by raker.
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.