Stardust Vs Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack Harkness
The herald SD, starts out in his red form. Erad back when he thought he was Superman.

norrinradd43
Stardust is a female, and she wins

Acrosurge
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Stardust is a female, and she wins Stardust has most often been portrayed as male. Outside the books, authors have confused his gender. To my knowledge, Stardust has never been referred to as a she in BrB: Stormbreaker, Annihilation, or the recent appearance in the Fantastic Four.

CaptainStoic
I have to go with Stardust on this one He/She/It has the power to open black holes, not to mention pocket dimensions filled with beings on power levels as great or greater than The Celestials... I don't see the contest here. Stardust isn't made of flesh either. If I remember correctly Beta Ray Ripped off one of Stardusts hands only for it to grow back moments later. what could the Eradicator do to put Stardust down permanantly?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
The herald SD, starts out in his red form. Erad back when he thought he was Superman.

I'll have to give this one to SD as this version of Erads is pretty limited.

Priest
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Stardust has most often been portrayed as male. Outside the books, authors have confused his gender. To my knowledge, Stardust has never been referred to as a she in BrB: Stormbreaker, Annihilation, or the recent appearance in the Fantastic Four.
In f4, Ben referred to her as a female.
Also i think one of the heralds of Galactus books, she was referred to as a female as well..

Avalonofthewind
Stardust has been reffered to as both genders at one time or another.

Whether male or female, SD wins the majority against this version of Eradicator.

guy222
SD

TricksterPriest
This version is the one with the visor? Stardust. He didn't remember 90% of his powers in this version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.