Moon Knight vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
sounds good...lets do it

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Dick Grayson

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Dick Grayson

wavey

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by guy222
wavey

Great wave

The Fake Macoy
As much as I liked Moon Knight, he has WAY fewer good showings than Nightwing. Nightwing's going to win this at least 7/10.

Priest
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
As much as I liked Moon Knight, he has WAY fewer good showings than Nightwing. Nightwing's going to win this at least 7/10.
Moon Knights has lots of showing back in the day, not too many now with his latest comic run..
with his strength advantage, i think he could take at least 5.

StarsNeverFall7
NW takes this all day everyday... I love moon knight, but he is just far outclassed here..

starlock
Nightwing for the win

norrinradd43
I think Specter wins, much higher level of ruthlessness leads to his victory and perhaps dick being at least an eyeball short.

The Fake Macoy
Moon Knight's showings from the "old day" are this:
- Getting beaten up by a guy with only basic military training... who became a supervillain to become mayor (Vol 1)
- Holding his own against DD when DD was in a loud arcade and said he could barely concentrate (Vol 1)
- he only held his own against the Punisher when they fought (back in Vol 3)

His strength feats occured when he was possessed by Khonshu, which he is not now, so they aren't relevant to this at all. Basically, we have someone who's shown less skill than Nightwing and far less agility trying to win.

norrinradd43
Marc Spector for the win

guy222
hey norrin

Soljer
Nightwing.

-K-M-
Which version of MK?

carnage52
nightwing wins this.

-K-M-
If this is vol.3 MK I don't see how NW is going to beat him

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by guy222
wavey

rockwavey thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Nightwing 6/10 I think...

Juk3n
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Dick Grayson

Gets KTFO

Phantom Zone
MK

Silent Guardian
Nightwing wins. Dick Grayson has been around longer, so popularity wise they wont allow him to lose to Moon Knight. Also overall skills Nightwing is better. That being said i think Moon Knight has been disrespected for years, he originally started off, cool, mysterious and basically the MU's Batman, but now he is lame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.