The Elder God vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Battle of the baddies.

Giant tentacles and eyeballs

vs.

Lame-ass.

Who wins?

quanchi112
ah i never played the final fantasy game where sephirtoh was in, but i dont know how he could beat elder god. i could be wrong but elder god is a badass.

TricksterPriest
The Elder God from Kain? Didn't Kain beat him with his plot-device sword?

BlaxicanHydra
Kain IS a plot device.

Guilty Gear
Your mom is a plot device.

BlaxicanHydra
*sputters*

D-D-D-D-...

DAMN IT!!!!

Guilty Gear
Giant tentacles and eyeballs FTWwvzm854NtYg

Rascaduanok

Guilty Gear
Yeah and I thought it was Hydracubus from Ninja Gaiden.

Burning thought
Eldar God since Sephiroth would not be able to see or touch the thing, and it would be able to effect him

Estacado
Elder god has never done anything impressive.

Burning thought
it doesnt have to, simply the fact its invincible to sephiroth since its partly spiritual

besides its arguably the size of all of nosgoth, so its about the size of a planet and its larger eyes can launch blasts of energy

Nikkolas
Well, it does know the future of every living being and it runs the cycle of all life and death adn rebirth.

The only person outside of the EG's power are those who can't die at all. And that's only Raziel who is made by the EG to be that way.

MadMel
besides, EG would be invisible to sephiroth

Thousand
Sephiroth would have the same effect. He's seemingly unkillable and he can destroy planets. This is hard to debate.

I think it can go either way.

MadMel
sephiroth wont even know that the EGs there...hell just walk away, feeling duped, and the EG will win cuz seph "forfeited" laughing

Burning thought
laughing

the elder God wins, no contest, sephiroth can neither see or touch elder God wheras mr squid can hit sephiroth who wont even know what to do, hell just be pummeled hundreds of times by tentacles that can undoubtably lift in excess of a tonne

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Thousand
Sephiroth would have the same effect. He's seemingly unkillable and he can destroy planets. This is hard to debate.

I think it can go either way. Sephiroth is unkillable in that he can't be eliminated, apparently. However he could very well lose in a fight.

He could destroy the planet, in that he could wreck it and make it void of life.

Burning thought
unkillable my ass, hes been owned enough times by all kinds of FF characters, Elder God will swallow his soul or disinigrate him with thousands of house sized balls of energy, or win by K.O eventually but still, Sephiroth would be beaten down bad due to the fact he cant harm Elder God

Guilty Gear
Losing a fight is not the same as being eliminated. Sephiroth was beaten, yes, but saying he was killed sounds like he was put to death, which he wasn't. He's been defeated by Cloud only, by the way.

The way Cloud overcame Sephiroth, is the same way that he would lose any fight.

Estacado
Anyway if Sephiroth can see/damage Elder God he is ****ed.

Thousand
Originally posted by Burning thought
unkillable my ass, hes been owned enough times by all kinds of FF characters, Elder God will swallow his soul or disinigrate him with thousands of house sized balls of energy, or win by K.O eventually but still, Sephiroth would be beaten down bad due to the fact he cant harm Elder God

What the? He stabbed Cloud, nearly killed Zach, the whole FF team had to participate TOGETHER to take him down and he still came back. In AC, he was toying with Cloud and had him on the defense for the whole fight and finally had the opportunity to kill him but decided not to.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Estacado
Anyway if Sephiroth can see/damage Elder God he is ****ed.

true, and if the elder god can fire dimension destroying beams of deam sephiroth is ****ed...then again both are impossible

so Sephiroth is still ****ed because he cant do anything to the elder God

Estacado
Dimension destroying blast?huh

Burning thought
Originally posted by Estacado
Dimension destroying blast?huh

i was pointing out that when you said

"Anyway if Sephiroth can see/damage Elder God he is ****ed"

its just as unlikely sephiroth can do these things as it is the elder God performing feats of dimension destroying

FortressXRuler
Y'know. Game developers are going too crazy with unkillable characters.

MadMel
yea laughing out loud
it would have lead up to a huge climax if the series actually finished

FortressXRuler
Kukukukukukuku. Heheheheheheheheh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gideon
The Elder God was voiced by Tony Jay -- what can Sephiroth do?

Guilty Gear
lmao

FortressXRuler
Why are u LYAO?

Gideon
Because he recognizes that the late Tony Jay is the Voice of Evil. Sephiroth just doesn't friggin' compare.

MadMel
too bad TJ is dead sad

Gideon
Originally posted by MadMel
too bad TJ is dead sad

You just want me to cry, don't you? sad

Burning thought
dammit why did he have to die, couldnt he w8 just a few more years so they could shape a game for him and then die after hed said the lines for the elder god laughing out loud

would be an awsome game they should at least end the series instead of just leaving one that has so many fans, personally i wouldnt throw a fit of sadness and smash the game discs if the Elder Gods voice was diffrent when it spoke

FortressXRuler
Well, The One Upstairs (Not God, another person in charge of TJ) had no use for him, so he had to be eradicated from the face of the planet, even if it was against his own will. He should've made peace with Death before his terrible fate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.