WWH vs Black Bolt & Ikaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? No bfr.

Martian_mind
team.

The Fake Macoy
The team, when non-jobbing, destroys him.

strengthkills
No use in debating.

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
No use in debating.

In your opinion, could Hulk kill Ikaris?

celestialdemon
Non-jobbing Black Bolt would beat Hulk's ass alone. Probably why they didn't show the fight, because there was no logical way they could show Hulk winning that fight.

golem370
Hulk has fought Dr Doom,High Evolutionary and others who are on his level.

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk has fought Dr Doom,High Evolutionary and others who are on his level.

That was an insane High E who wanted the Hulk to attack him in order to see if Hulk could kill him. He couldn't.

Kutulu
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Non-jobbing Black Bolt would beat Hulk's ass alone. Probably why they didn't show the fight, because there was no logical way they could show Hulk winning that fight.

Gotta love the anti-Hulk sentiment on this board. Even when he wins a fight in the comics, in KMC land he loses. Oh well, at least it shows the true color of some of the debators.

llagrok
Originally posted by Kutulu
Gotta love the anti-Hulk sentiment on this board. Even when he wins a fight in the comics, in KMC land he loses. Oh well, at least it shows the true color of some of the debators.

Spidey beat Firelord in the comics as well.

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
In your opinion, could Hulk kill Ikaris? What is his MO.

CaptainStoic
" I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM " Look I don't think I read anywhere, or saw anything that indicated Black Bolt to be a factor in this fight. As far as Ikaris is concerned, back in the day he wasn't really in the top tier power house Marvel characters. Don't get me wrong I don't want to overhype WW-HULK, but he's been eating some pretty tough guys lately. I think he'd beat the snot out of these two if he took Black Bolt out first.

celestialdemon

I'm not anti-Hulk. I'm not anti or pro any character. I just don't see how it's possible for Hulk to overcome Blackbolt and his scream. He hasn't gained any new abilities. He is just mad all the time now, so he's stronger. Big deal.

xmarksthespot
Either one should beat Hulk solo.

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
What is his MO.

The fact that you don't know about Ikaris, means that your opinion is essentially irrelevant.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
" I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM " Look I don't think I read anywhere, or saw anything that indicated Black Bolt to be a factor in this fight. As far as Ikaris is concerned, back in the day he wasn't really in the top tier power house Marvel characters. Don't get me wrong I don't want to overhype WW-HULK, but he's been eating some pretty tough guys lately. I think he'd beat the snot out of these two if he took Black Bolt out first.

Seeing as you don't know jack shit about Ikaris, I don't see why you would post here. You should at least know basic things about him and Black Bolt for that matter.

strengthkills
I'm not anti-Hulk. I'm not anti or pro any character. I just don't see how it's possible for Hulk to overcome Blackbolt and his scream. He hasn't gained any new abilities. He is just mad all the time now, so he's stronger. Big deal. Dude he got a pretty hefty powerup to.

Llagrok is right I have no idea what Ikaris is about so I wont debate.

Kutulu
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Either one should beat Hulk solo.

Except Blackbolt got dirtstomped, and that's official. Like it or not, you don't write for Marvel.

WWH wins. Ikaris survives, but takes time to recover, so it's still a KO giving Hulk the win. Ikaris can survive being atomized, but a KO is still a victory in the arena. Everybody who's kept up with WWH would already know that WWH stomps out Blackbolt.

celestialdemon
Except Blackbolt got dirtstomped, and that's official. Like it or not, you don't write for Marvel.

WWH wins. Ikaris survives, but takes time to recover, so it's still a KO giving Hulk the win. Ikaris can survive being atomized, but a KO is still a victory in the arena. Everybody who's kept up with WWH would already know that WWH stomps out Blackbolt.

But no one saw Blackbolt get beat, which is why I question the feat. Let Marvel SHOW us WWH fight and stomp someone like Thor next then I'll start believing he can win this fight. Until then, I'm not going to put much stock in a one-time off panel feat.

Kutulu
But no one saw Blackbolt get beat, which is why I question the feat. Let Marvel SHOW us WWH fight and stomp someone like Thor next then I'll start believing he can win this fight. Until then, I'm not going to put much stock in a one-time off panel feat.

Marvel comics depicts an event, that's canon. KMC forum members say it shouldn't happen like that, and that Marvel is wrong. Did the event happen? I could have sworn it did, because there is a comic sitting at the comic book shop telling me that you are wrong.

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theirredeemableantman20hm8.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest.jpg

As per Dr. Strange: "He's never been angrier, so he's never been stronger."

Ranger Smith
Marvel comics depicts an event, that's canon. KMC forum members say it shouldn't happen like that, and that Marvel is wrong. Did the event happen? I could have sworn it did, because there is a comic sitting at the comic book shop telling me that you are wrong.

Yup, he overcame Blackbolts scream...

It happened!!

celestialdemon

You're exactly right. Spider-Man can beat Firelord and Juggernaut. Storm is strong enough to disperse Stardust. Black Panther can put SS in a hold he can't break out of. Squirrel Girl can beat Thanos. Cannonball beat Gladiator. I've seen them all happen. Marvel said so. So these characters must be stronger than the people they beat.

xmarksthespot
Except Blackbolt got dirtstomped. Because he whispered at Hulk, then walked away, back towards Attilan with his Queen. Then Hulk surprise attacked him.

He wouldn't scream with Medusa nearby.
He wouldn't scream so close to Attilan.
He for reasons unknown didn't use any of his other powers.Originally posted by celestialdemon
You're exactly right. Spider-Man can beat Firelord and Juggernaut. Storm is strong enough to disperse Stardust. Black Panther can put SS in a hold he can't break out of. Squirrel Girl can beat Thanos. Cannonball beat Gladiator. I've seen them all happen. Marvel said so. So these characters must be stronger than the people they beat. Oh and Captain America can KO Hulk with his fists; let's not forget that.

Ranger Smith
Blackbolt was then paraded beaten on hologram, surely he was able to summon a moan. No? Obviously the Hulk had broken his belief in his voice being effective as well.

smile

BlueDMighty
WWH SMASH.

As far as BB is concerned we DON'T know if the the Hulk OWNED him.

All we know is that the Hulk WON.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.