ww hulk vs sundipped superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
one of the biggest baddest brawls ever. who wins this slugfest?

tkitna
Superman

xmarksthespot
Superman.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
one of the biggest baddest brawls ever. who wins this slugfest? sick Horrific spite. I wouldn't give Hulk any wins over normal Superman. Sundip? Complete and utter curbstomp. thumb down

Tyrant
The Gladiator/Sentry ripoff.

kevdude
Superman big grin

Blight
Stupid thread... Stupid Spite... Stupid Member...

Jack Harkness
Normal Superman beats any Hulk.

Superboy Prime
WWH won't even touch normal Superman. What makes you think he stands the slightest of chances against a sundipped Supes?

Sundipped Superman 1000000000/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Normal Superman beats any Hulk. normal superman would definitely lose tha majority against ww hulk. one thing i may have done is created this thread to soon. until we see ww hulk go down its foolish to say this is spite. people are really underestimating ww hulk here. really.

spetznaz
normal superman would definitely lose tha majority against ww hulk. one thing i may have done is created this thread to soon. until we see ww hulk go down its foolish to say this is spite. people are really underestimating ww hulk here. really.

People are not underestimating WW Hulk. What is happening is that you are assuming that a Sun-dipped Superman is the equivalent of Superman drinking a Red Bull.

It is not.

Total curbstomp against WW Hulk.

llagrok
The Hyperion wannabe takes this.

Soops220
normal superman would definitely lose tha majority against ww hulk. one thing i may have done is created this thread to soon. until we see ww hulk go down its foolish to say this is spite. people are really underestimating ww hulk here. really.

congratulations!!! You have made the dumbest comment on this forum. Keep up the good work.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by spetznaz
People are not underestimating WW Hulk. What is happening is that you are assuming that a Sun-dipped Superman is the equivalent of Superman drinking a Red Bull.

It is not.

Total curbstomp against WW Hulk.

I think this is a waste of your talents dude. Quanchi barely understands 6th grade english. I don't think he understands how bad a stomp this is. laughing

Xplosive
I see WWH beating normal Superman only in a pure brawl.
But that is it.

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Xplosive
I see WWH beating normal Superman only in a pure brawl.
But that is it. Nope. WWH isn't a strong or as skilled as Supes. Clark has a fighting style whch he can and will use to beat WWH.

Xplosive
Nope. WWH isn't a strong or as skilled as Supes. Clark has a fighting style whch he can and will use to beat WWH.

If they go fist to fist, nope, I chose WWH to beat him.
All around, I would chose Superman to win.

And actually WWH is skilled fighter now.

Priest

And actually WWH is skilled fighter now.
thumb up
Pure slugfest without super speed, the fight would go to the Hulk (no sun-dip for supes tho)

Jack Harkness
If they go fist to fist, nope, I chose WWH to beat him.
All aroun, I would chose Superman to win.

And actually WWH is skilled fighter now. Skilled yes, that doesn't mean he is a master of a Kryptonion martial arts like Supes is. He is also stronger, a better fighter and smarter. How can he possibly win???

Xplosive
He is also stronger

Is he? I am not so sure about that.

Jack Harkness
Is he? I am not so sure about that. Have you actually read a Superman comic????? When you do you will see hes stronger much than him, no ifs no buts no chance.

TricksterPriest
Is he? I am not so sure about that.

He starts out stronger. Given enough time, Hulk will eventually reach his level. There's a couple of things that screw Hulk over. One is the variety of powers Superman has. the other is speed. In a slugfest with everything except strength and durability off, then yes, Hulk could win. Unless there's a sun-amp, in which there isn't even an off-chance.

Otherwise, speed kills. stick out tongue

Xplosive
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He starts out stronger.

Yes, but this is already WWH. Hulk sotrnger then ever before. Stronger than the one who crushed an asteroid which was bigger than Earth 3x.
Stronger than the one who fought Onslaught.

This is against normal Superman of course.

Jack Harkness
Yes, but this is already WWH. Hulk sotrnger then ever before. Stronger than the one who crushed an asteroid which was bigger than Earth 3x.
Stronger than the one who fought Onslaught.

This is against normal Superman of course. Yes compared to the things Supes has done thats nothing, I am serous go look in his respect thread if you don't want to read his comics. He destroys Supes.

Oh and Tricker apart from the fact that Apoc sucks stick out tongue Hulk can't win...at all.

Soljer
Regular un-amped Superman beats World War Hulk 10/10. Without even going all out.

Sundipped Superman embarasses him with his eyes closed, both hands tied behind his back, and while hopping on one leg.

Astner
Normal Superman beats any Hulk.
Dude grab silver-age Hulk comics now!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Regular un-amped Superman beats World War Hulk 10/10. Without even going all out.

Sundipped Superman embarasses him with his eyes closed, both hands tied behind his back, and while hopping on one leg. no he doesnt. ww hulk would beat reg supes for a majority. hulk is tearing crap up and superman would just be in his way.

Estacado
This thread=Fail.

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Astner
Dude grab silver-age Hulk comics now! Grab Supes old ones as well. Hell when he was a boy he dragged planets thought he sky on a chain, Hulk can't compare.

Quan Chi? Oh please, READ Superman comics, then you will see Superman has done better things easily, stop be so stupidley biased for Christs sake.

quanchi112
Grab Supes old ones as well. Hell when he was a boy he dragged planets thought he sky on a chain, Hulk can't compare.

Quan Chi? Oh please, READ Superman comics, then you will see Superman has done better things easily, stop be so stupidley biased for Christs sake. we arent talking precrisis. not at all. laughing

Jack Harkness
we arent talking precrisis. not at all. laughing Yeah well we aren't talking Silver age comics either but he mentioned it so I will to.

How many times have you read Superman? Tell me because I don't understand how people can that be generally that stupid.

Estacado
Yeah well we aren't talking Silver age comics either but he mentioned it so I will to.

How many times have you read Superman? Tell me because I don't understand how people can that be generally that stupid.
quanchi is just plain stupid he also thinks that Thanow with IG could beat Spectre.haermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah well we aren't talking Silver age comics either but he mentioned it so I will to.

You are talking to quanchi right? confused

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Estacado
quanchi is just plain stupid he also thinks that Thanow with IG could beat Spectre.haermm

He said Thanos or Power Gem Thor could solo the entire LSH. durlaugh

Soljer
no he doesnt. ww hulk would beat reg supes for a majority. hulk is tearing crap up and superman would just be in his way.

No. He really wouldn't. doped.

You really deserve quite a few bada-dur's right now...

Estacado
He said Thanos or Power Gem Thor could solo the entire LSH. durlaugh
He is just as stupid as David Richards/Starhawk/Extant.shifty

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You are talking to quanchi right? confused Damn right, you may be obsessive but you defend DC so theres no hate there for you. cool

Also yes he is rather stupid, are we sure hes old enough to use this site?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Carrie, They are ALL laughting at you.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Estacado
He is just as stupid as David Richards/Starhawk/Extant.shifty

You really think it's another sock of that guy? I thought this was a new idiot. confused

Estacado
You really think it's another sock of that guy? I thought this was a new idiot. confused
Just check their posting styles....
Imo they are almost the same.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
No. He really wouldn't. doped.

You really deserve quite a few bada-dur's right now... read ww hulk. please befiore u pst this kind of stuff.

quanchi112
Damn right, you may be obsessive but you defend DC so theres no hate there for you. cool

Also yes he is rather stupid, are we sure hes old enough to use this site? dc fans sticking together. good more debating for me. again read ww hulk. and when we are talking about ww hulk u cant say its pis. his whole character cant be pis. otherwise u wouldnt even post a thing about him. becuz if u say all of ww hulk is pis then ur in denial.

quanchi112
Carrie, They are ALL laughting at you. again u have no points. ever. this sums up ur debating skills. movie refercnes to carrie.

Jack Harkness
read ww hulk. please befiore u pst this kind of stuff.

I assume he has, me aswell. But you only read Hulk when we have read others that shows Hulks not as strong or near as tough. Read Superman and see for yourself whos better. Stop being stupid for once.

Jack Harkness
dc fans sticking together. good more debating for me. again read ww hulk. and when we are talking about ww hulk u cant say its pis. his whole character cant be pis. otherwise u wouldnt even post a thing about him. becuz if u say all of ww hulk is pis then ur in denial. I am not a DC fan like him, I like DC as much as Marvel, I just don't have a brain like yours so it is a bit bigger than a peanut.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I am not a DC fan like him, I like DC as much as Marvel, I just don't have a brain like yours so it is a bit bigger than a peanut.

be careful. He has Report button itchy fingers. he can't take it when someone talks about his peanut brain.

Soljer
read ww hulk. please befiore u pst this kind of stuff.

I've read World War Hulk. He's done NOTHING to make me thing he even has a shot at taking on Superman. no expression.

Jack Harkness
be careful. He has Report button itchy fingers. he can't take it when someone talks about his peanut brain. If I got banned I wouldn't care to be honest, it has so many stupid people I wouldn't miss it. erm

Astner
Grab Supes old ones as well. Hell when he was a boy he dragged planets thought he sky on a chain, Hulk can't compare.

Quan Chi? Oh please, READ Superman comics, then you will see Superman has done better things easily, stop be so stupidley biased for Christs sake.
Of course punching through the time barrier, destroying alternate time-lines in the proccess.
And destroying the Dark Dimension with a thunder-clap does not compre with moving a planet roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jack Harkness
Of course punching through the time barrier, destroying alternate time-lines in the proccess.
And destroying the Dark Dimension with a thunder-clap does not compre with moving a planet roll eyes (sarcastic) Not one planet, a whole galaxy of planets, and thats not even hs best. You really don't know anything, it is also when he was a CHILD. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Astner
Not one planet, a whole galaxy of planets, and thats not even hs best. You really don't know anything, it is also when he was a CHILD. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah that chain planet thing, it was less than 20 planets there ... He only had planets with intelligent life.
And that does not compare to Superman at the hight of his power where he blew out a star like it was a candle-light, that feat would be followed by his second most impressive feat which would be sneezing away a solar system.

Anyways, destroying time-lines and dimensions, surpasses destroying solar systems and galaxies by far.

Jack Harkness
Yeah that chain planet thing, it was less than 20 planets there ... He only had planets with intelligent life.
And that does not compare to Superman at the hight of his power where he blew out a star like it was a candle-light, that feat would be followed by his second most impressive feat which would be sneezing away a solar system.

Anyways, destroying time-lines and dimensions, surpasses destroying solar systems and galaxies by far. I give up with you, you don't deserve a response with lack of intelligence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I give up with you, you don't deserve a response with lack of intelligence.

He's an idiot for sure. He actually thinks they are going to draw a galaxy worth of planets on panel. He's also a DC hater to the max. No one takes him serious.

Superboy Prime
Yes...because we all know beating Blackbolt off panel and pummeling a Hercules who didn't even want to fight >>>> Superman.

About WW Hulk's skills...durlaugh

endrict
One of the biggest spites I have seen, SD Supes 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.