eddie brock vs cletus kassady without symbiotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harri
no weapons either just hands

guy222
Originally posted by harri
no weapons either just hands

brock

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kassidy is a murderer. Brock fighting skills aren't all that. Kassidy should choke him out and kill him.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kassidy is a murderer. Brock fighting skills aren't all that. Kassidy should choke him out and kill him.

Ur right, DLC. I need to read more Spideys big grin

Maestro
brock wins the majority, if cletus manages to get brock down onto the floor he has a decent chance.

golem370
Brock was able to lift 700 pounds.

Ptr_Grifin
Eddie Brock takes the Majority if not all.

redhotrash
Yeah Brock was in crazy good shape. I think I heard he was like the equivilant of a olympic weight lifter. Once he got fired all he did was lift weights and hate spider-man

Swanky-Tuna
Fighting skills mean more than how much they can bench in this range.

redhotrash
Thats obviously true, but Cletus always struck me as a sniveling little punk when unarmed.

Arahan
hasnt current brock not cancer? and is cassidy not dead?

Priest
Current Brock has cancer and a Spidey suit made out of Nylon..He looses.

Estacado
Current Brock looks like a bulemic grandpa.ermm

Priest
Originally posted by Estacado
Current Brock looks like a bulemic grandpa.ermm
Muahah, he still probnally gonna get his asked kicked by MJ in the next sensational.

Estacado
Originally posted by Priest
Muahah, he still probnally gonna get his asked kicked by MJ in the next sensational.
Or by one of the nurses for not staying in bed and runing around in a stupid costume.313

llagrok
Brock used to be peak human, dunno about now though :/

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
Brock used to be peak human, dunno about now though :/
yep, i think he used to bench at least 400 lbs, or it could of been 800 erm
but in any case he probally couldent win a arm wrestling match against a 8 year old.

Estacado
Eddie nowdays
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/1-12.jpg

Antediluvian89
Brock owns Cletus. Way more durable and stronger and it's not like Cletus is a superior fighter than Eddie anyway, Brock can fight at least as good as Cletus if not better.

Terryc250
just because cletus is a psycho murderer doesnt mean he has fighting skills, brock is strong as hell, he'll 1 punch cletus, and cletus would be KO'd

Estacado
Originally posted by Terryc250
just because cletus is a psycho murderer doesnt mean he has fighting skills, brock is strong as hell, he'll 1 punch cletus, and cletus would be KO'd Originally posted by Estacado
Eddie nowdays
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/1-12.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Terryc250
just because cletus is a psycho murderer doesnt mean he has fighting skills, brock is strong as hell, he'll 1 punch cletus, and cletus would be KO'd
We'd have to find out what kind of chin Cletus has.

Hannibal-Lector
The most Cletus would do is probably bite eddie... which may make him flinch back in pain, then punch him/ kill him

quanchi112
eddie straight kicks his ass.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Priest
Current Brock has cancer and a Spidey suit made out of Nylon..He looses.

Thats a stupid post, considering Cassady is dead.

PiruBlood
kassidy straight up. brock is nothing but a steroid using photographer. kassidy is a natural born killer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.