Asgardian Destroyer vs. Herald Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Surfer (post - Annihilation)
Stardust
Nova
Morg
Terrax
Air - Walker (android)
Firelord
Redshift
Fallen One
Dominas

Thor's soul is in the Destroyer

llagrok
Destroyer, every single time.

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok
Destroyer, every single time.

Dominas singlehanded defeated asgard??? And how the hell is the destroyer going to kill Stardust.

Can the destroyer travel through dimensions because Red Shift are going to dumb him somewhere where none can find it.

llagrok
Dominas is from an AU :/

Stardust can still feel pain, it can still be trapped and it takes time to reform. Which we saw after it tried to keep Galactus' attack off bay together with Red Shift.

But yeah, I sort of misunderstood. I thought this was the destroyer that took on the Celestials. Hmm...

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surfer (post - Annihilation)
Stardust
Nova
Morg
Terrax
Air - Walker (android)
Firelord
Redshift
Fallen One
Dominas

Thor's soul is in the Destroyer

Dread Destroyer FTW

Endless Mike
The Destroyer can travel through dimensions

Priest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Destroyer can travel through dimensions
True, also he used the a Herald of Galactus, there is no doubt in my mind that he can get around a Black H.

darthgoober
I say the Heralds take this BFR from Surfer into the far future...
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2946/thor19327zt8.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9743/thor19328hv7.jpg

Unless I'm mistaken, Thor lost his time manipulation powers a while back and the Destroyer Armor never had any to begin with. That means there's NO way for him to logically return.

joesdabest1
wat is a bfr

darthgoober
Originally posted by joesdabest1
wat is a bfr
Battle Field Removal. It's when a character does things like throw his opponent into space or sends him to a different dimension to get rid of him.

joesdabest1
Ohhh Ok Thanks smile

Demogorge
Destroyer wins

guy222
bumprav

mrbigguy
Some people here are totally overrating the Destroyer here.

quanchi112
Heralds win.

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok
Dominas is from an AU :/

Stardust can still feel pain, it can still be trapped and it takes time to reform. Which we saw after it tried to keep Galactus' attack off bay together with Red Shift.

But yeah, I sort of misunderstood. I thought this was the destroyer that took on the Celestials. Hmm...

And yet he is included in the Gauntlet.

True however when Stardust battled Beta Ray Bill he was impaled on his own spear and drived though a Planet and he was still alive. furthermore in my opinion the Galactus level blast is a bit above what the destroyer can accomplishe with just one host.

Okay fair enough smile

on another note Heralds for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.