Sons of Sparda vs KOS-MOS Ver. 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Before anyone jumps the gun screaming SPITE!!!LOLZNOOB!
Let me make it clear this is strict melee combat. KOS-MOS Ver. 1 does not posess the Tertiary Weapon System so she won't be blasting galaxies out of existence. For this match I have disabled her X-buster as well. Dante & Vergil do not have their Devil Trigger.

They fight in Bowser's castle.

http://sonsofsparda.com/photos/devil_may_cry_wallpapers/images/483/425x241.aspx

vs

http://www14.plala.or.jp/umbrellajp/pict/chara/xeno/kosmos1b22m.jpg

Dante
oVkRlk6g7oM

Vergil
ekRpHPnhFTs

vs

KOS-MOS
Y6QoUu6Y-oM

Discuss.

Superboy Prime
On second thought I'll grant Dante & Vergil's Devil Trigger. KOS-MOS has too many weapons. They'll need it.

Guilty Gear
KOS-MOS FTW hug

Superboy Prime
Finally someone had the guts to post.

Strength goes to KOS-MOS IMO, but I doubt the Sparda twins are that far behind Ver. 1 KOS-MOS.

Durability goes to KOS-MOS hands down. However the Sparda twins have that nasty healing factor of them.

Speed...I think they are even. Perhaps she is faster or slower than them, but I don't think the difference will be that important.

Firepower belongs to KOS-MOS. She can teleport gatlin guns. Transform her hand into arm cannons, energy blades etc. with the nanomachines.

The kicker is that there is 2 of them with an incredible healing factor. If they manage to damage her she will not heal. They could potentially take turns with their healing factors while giving her their all with Devil Trigger. However they still have to deal with her big mother ****ing guns.

Guilty Gear
smile

ThoraxeRMG
Oh snap...

Guilty Gear

lightness
how does kos-mos counter the time baggle

Guilty Gear
With her ub3rn3ss

Superboy Prime
I don't know. I think the real question would be...even if they stop time... Will they be able to dish enough damage to actually hurt her? Will they be able to do it before Devil Trigger runs out?

Guilty Gear
SPITE!!!LOLZNOOB!

ThoraxeRMG
Omfg!@sftfuplzui!

Superboy Prime
Love the output, guys.

*Teleports KOS-MOS gatlin guns and shoots the crap out of both of them*

ThoraxeRMG
*Grabs and uses Gulity Gear's real human shape KOS-MOS doll as a shield.*
Sorry man,you used it enough.

Guilty Gear
Let go of my doll foo! mad

Superboy Prime
So hmm any thoughts about Sparda Twins dishing enough damage until Devil Trigger runs out?

Superboy Prime
BUMP

Charlotte DeBel
Gatling guns wouldn't be much problem for whitehaired twins. And I wonder what cutting her head off in Quicksilver does...can that android (cyborg?) repair from that?

Superboy Prime
She will not. And I don't know if she might be capable of fighting after getting the head sliced off. She has inmense durabiity though considering she can survive Terminal Velocity among other things.

Charlotte DeBel
Swords made of demonic metals were claimed "to be able to cut through almost everything on human plane of reality". So cutting KOS-MOS head of is real.

Superboy Prime
But claiming and actually being are very different things.

Burning thought
well they have cut through almost everything in their games so far..i think the twins do it, their strength is great and their swords are powerful, in devil trigger all this is more than quadrupled so i think if she doesnt surive her head being taken off she will lose this fight, if she can survive it then she may win, but her mini guns wouldnt be too much of a threat to the brothers

Superboy Prime
I underestimated the Sons of Sparda. Their healing factor is even greater than the Hulk's. I handicapped her too much, but then again keeping her X-buster and Tertiary Weapon systeam means instant one shot kill and that would not be fun at all. I am willing to accept her version 1 can actually be chopped to pieces, but versions 2 and onward is very, very debatable what with her enormous strength and even better durability. Needless to say her version 4 body survived(although damaged) the nullification of an entire dimension.

However they get the free slice with their Devil Trigger allowed. Without it they will have to work really hard to hit her. But since I decided to allow Devil Trigger to them after my first post I won't change my mind.

Sons of Sparda win because the Devil Trigger gives them a guaranteed window of attack she can't counter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.