You're Favorite Sith Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Who is you're Favorite SITH LORD of all time it doesent matter if its a UNKOWN just post em .... ill start by saying

MY FAVORITE SITH LORD IS DARTH BANE!

Reasons : AWESOME POWER OF THE DARK SIDE - SKILLED SWORDSMEN - COULD BREAK THROUGH FORCE SHIELDS IF ANGRY ENOUGH - OWNED MANY SITH AND JEDI ALIKE - KILLED LORD Qordis - Killed LORD Kas'im - BROUGHT BACK THE SITH ON HIS OWN.

Darth Hord
Revan within reason and no overexagerration

Darth Sexy
Ragnos/Revan

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Darth Hord

couldn't have said it better myself. he's almost my favorite star wars character

Darth Hord
Kun and Anakin Skwaker are up there but it is still Revan

Rampant ox
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6274/250pxcountdookuhalf1up0.jpg

Manslayer
Vader and dooku

Light_Sith
Bane.

Guys like Tyrannus and Vader, no matter what the level of their talent, seem like pseudo-Sith compared to Bane - a Sith's Sith.

MasterAshenVor
Amen to that Light Sith

xxxpoppunker182
vader is also really fricken cool. i mean he's the original

Janus Marius
Revan is likely my favorite, with Exar Kun coming a close second.

MasterAshenVor
Dooku he is a Sith Lord but he seems to be....more....Ekegant why is that? i mean you never see him commit Hanious Acts aginst people he isent cruel...hes just...there

Tangible God
Am I the only one to think Palpatine is awesome-O?

Followed by a close Revan, then Malak.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Dooku he is a Sith Lord but he seems to be....more....Ekegant why is that? i mean you never see him commit Hanious Acts aginst people he isent cruel...hes just...there

The problem with Tyrannus was that he was a Jedi for so many years. In the ROTS novelisation Stover made out that Dooku was always going down the Dark path - that he was a disgraceful Jedi. I think that too much rationalising after the event went on there, as Dooku was held in great esteem by the Jedi order.

He is slightly more refined than the average Sith which I like, but he was poisoned by the Jedi teachings. He was too loyal and paid the price.

Blue_Hefner
Freedon Nadd is my favorite Sith for reasons I will not name

Darth Sexy
yea Nadd is also up there. I tend to think that if we knew more about him, we'd realize he was quite powerful. He definitely faired better against the MAssassi on Yavin IV than Exar Kun.

0°Mandalore°0
Originally posted by Tangible God
Am I the only one to think Palpatine is awesome-O?

Followed by a close Revan, then Malak.

No, I think Palp's freakin' hilarious. He rocks.

But, Revan is my favourite character, followed by Bane and Kun.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Light_Sith
Bane.

Guys like Tyrannus and Vader, no matter what the level of their talent, seem like pseudo-Sith compared to Bane - a Sith's Sith. Irrelevant. Topic is who is your favourite sith. So yea mines vader palpatine dooku bane and then exar

kamhal
Co-signed. I also like Palps.

BlaxicanHydra
Bane.

Guys like Tyrannus and Vader, no matter what the level of their talent, seem like pseudo-Sith compared to Bane - a Sith's Sith.

Your lucky REX doesn't care about you anymore.

Best Sith is Vader. He was the first.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Your lucky REX doesn't care about you anymore.

Pardon?

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Manslayer
Irrelevant. Topic is who is your favourite sith. So yea mines vader palpatine dooku bane and then exar

I was merely stating why Bane is my favourite Sith with a comparison that I felt useful.

Manslayer
Pardon? Dont lie please. I know its you, nebaris

Anyways no one is really going to bother with you since most of us are hardly coming to KMC as often as before

Light_Sith
Dont lie please. I know its you, nebaris

Anyways no one is really going to bother with you since most of us are hardly coming to KMC as often as before

I have reported your constant accusations to a moderator who will hopefully sort this out. I regret that you did not take up my offer via PM.

Manslayer
I have reported your constant accusations to a moderator who will hopefully sort this out. I regret that you did not take up my offer via PM. Lol i have yet to break any rules. Your only wanting a moderator to sort this out simple because you made your account elsewhere where you would evade the "sock checker".

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9410/socksrainbow400ct8.jpg

Tangible God
Do you KNOW if he's Nebaris?

Manslayer
Do you KNOW if he's Nebaris? Its a possibility.
Same grammer, same way he structures his sentences and he reacts the same identical way if some one accuses nebaris.

Atticus
better safe that sorry! wink

MasterAshenVor
my second favorite sith is Darth Maul

Violent2Dope
Sideous, Vader, Dooku, Maul, Revan and Malak were cool, and I personally liked Nihilus.

Count Makashi
I think everyone knows my answer.

Tangible God
Ragnos?

Faunus
No, it's obviously Maul. Noob.

Personally, I'd like to know more about some of the cooler ancient Sith, like Ragnos or Tulak Hord. But as it is I'd have to say I like a lot of characters for different reasons, with no distinguished favourite. Palpatine's out of his mind, which is awesome, Dooku's just plain cool, Maul and OT Vader are badass, and the pre-suit Vader is strangely appealing and totally ruthless. Killing the kids... lol.

As for the EU peeps; I'd like to start off by saying that Lumiya and DE Sidious can go die and take their creators with them. And Jacen too, he's a wimp. I don't really like the KotOR II Sith that much, but Malak in the original kicks too much ass to keep track of. So I guess if I absolutely had to pick a favourite, it'd be RotS Vader - either without the suit or in the shiny new one - closely followed by Revan and Malak. I guess Exar and Ulic get a mention, too, but the idea of amulets just sux.

Light_Sith
Do you KNOW if he's Nebaris?

If an Admin has the ability to track IP addresses, and tell real ones from fakes, then he or she will soon confirm that I am not the poster that I am accused of being.

I PM'd one poster in the hope of settling this, only to find that TWO people have directly accused me. Both lack avatars, hence the mistake.

Utrigita
My favorite is Exar Kun, Nihilus, Vader/Sidious and The nightsisters.

Atticus

Gideon
I don't get how people are saying Revan, since all we have from him is second-hand... but oh well. Malak's pretty cool. DR Dooku is nearly peerless. Sidious is the epitome of the Sith, however, and so for me, he takes it.

Faunus
Why would we like Revan? Well, we did play through an entire game with the guy. stick out tongue Not to mention he has both an amazing backstory and a completely badass look to him - a rare find in the EU.

DE completely screwed over Sidious; wtf is up with Force storms and wormholes? But I love the way he's presented in RotS - with reasonable power and freaky expressions.

Gideon
Lol, I understand that. But to me, Revan isn't a good character until he is presented on-hand.

It's no different from the Ancient Sith or NJO Luke. Sidious was never intended to be a pussy. According to Kevin J. Anderson (I believe), the other Sith were always supposed to be weaker than Palpatine. The fact that he succeeded where the rest failed suggests a measure of superiority over his predecessors in one fashion or another.

DE1 was okay. Publius's fan-novella made me appreciate it more. The rest? They suck balls. They piss all over the PT and OT.

Ehh? Disagreed here. TPM, AotC, and RotJ Sidious are the best.

Faunus
Fair enough.

Hence my dislike of the general "Force artifact" topic (amulets), and complete disdain for almost all post-RotJ content.

I'd say him wiping out the Jedi and taking over the galaxy does that to enough of a degree that they don't need to go and make him a crappy renditioning of a Force god. Only Yoda deserves that kind of ass-kissing.

Meh. Sidious should have died on the Death Star, and the galaxy should have been at peace. The idea of the Imperial Remnant makes perfect sense, but resurrecting Palpatine was retarded.

He doesn't do anything in the first two prequel movies, and his face is fairly normal. What fun is that? And it's a given that his RotJ persona rocks, I won't argue that.

Gideon
Damn right you see things my way.

Oh, you're missing out. Grand Admiral Thrawn is the supreme overlord of warlords. Grand Admiral Pellaeon is my favorite character in the SW mythos.

Maybe.

I could see that.

Are you insane? His fight with Windu was bullshit. He looked like a retard given a red wiffle bat with those damn facial expressions and his cheesy voice. He sounded constipated during it and the "Anakin-seduction" scene afterwards.

Meanwhile, in TPM and AotC, he's the puppetmaster manipulating everyone, and everyone who knows of him is frightened. RotS had great Palpatine moments, but it just doesn't compare.

Darth Sexy
If you think resurrecting Palpatine was retarded, I hope you haven't opened up LOTF or Legacy. They completely trash the original concept of Star Wars.

Atticus
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
If you think resurrecting Palpatine was retarded, I hope you haven't opened up LOTF or Legacy. They completely trash the original concept of Star Wars. yes

Tangible God
I like Sidious all 'round, excluding DE. But ROTS, Sidious is rather foolish looking. He laughs like he's on a cocktail of every drug imaginable, the way his teeth show, the whole shebang.

PALPATINE however is freakin' awesome. With the exception of his fight with Yoda, Palpatine is totally awesome-O.

Manslayer
I kinda like malak now, I never liked him before cuz of his outfit. It looks gay but after looking at the concept art he is badass

vader11
Dooku, Sidious, Vader.

Atticus
i always thought that malak's jaw thing kicked ass and wasint he pretty big guy
but you thought was weird was his resamblince to vader with his mask off

Atticus
i always thought that malak's jaw thing kicked ass and but you know what i thought was weird was his resamblince to vader with his mask off and is it just me of was he a gaint in kotor

sorry for the double post

Darth Hord
Yeah he was like a giant revan (or u) is about the normal height and when u look at the cutscene where revan and malak enter the rakatan temple on dantooine. Malak was so much bigger than revan

Violent2Dope
Malak was 2 meters tall and was the second tallest human character in the Kotor series, first was Nihilus at 2.02 meters.

Foodster
Dooku...and perhaps...Sion

ThoraxeRMG
http://theforce.jaymach.com/images/RevanRobes.jpg

Blue_Hefner
If you think resurrecting Palpatine was retarded, I hope you haven't opened up LOTF or Legacy. They completely trash the original concept of Star Wars.

Well, you can just blame them. George approves the books before they're released, doesn't he? If he doesn't approve them, forget what I wrote.

Violent2Dope
He approves them, but I doubt he reall reads them, he just wants more $.

tulakhordpwns
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
http://theforce.jaymach.com/images/RevanRobes.jpg

Manslayer
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Malak was 2 meters tall and was the second tallest human character in the Kotor series, first was Nihilus at 2.02 meters. Vader is also 2.02m

And malak is wearing ugly high heels sad hence why he is so tall

Tangible God
Malak's outfit may look a little gay, but his voice and sheer "big meanie, cruel, ruthless badassness," makes up for it.

vader11
Vader was originally 1.85m...

Violent2Dope
Vader is also 2.02m

And malak is wearing ugly high heels sad hence why he is so tall I know, Nihilus is just the tallest Kotor character. And lol high heels.

Atticus
yeah whays up with that? and how did you find that out manslayer?

Manslayer
Find what out? Vaders height? It was in the old essential guide to characters.

And malak is no doubt a giant, i believe he is slightly shorter than vader and nihilus.

I would have liked malak better if they gave him a much more badass outfit and not to mention

Atticus
i ment how did you learn about malak's high heels.

xxxpoppunker182
He approves them, but I doubt he reall reads them, he just wants more $.

lucas doesnt want more money. he said in an interview when he first released the LA show to bridge ep3 and 4 that he's goin to do what he wants and if it fails it fails and that since he;s had so much success he deserves to fail.

pretty much he was saying he doesnt need money anymore him and his kids probably grand kids are set for life financially everything he's doin now is for fun and he approves the novels to help keep star wars alive

Violent2Dope
Malak's outfit was kinda gay...

Darth Hord
tight red spandex haha

Violent2Dope
I liked Nihilus' outfit, it was cool.cool

Darth Sexy
Revan's outfit was the coolest. It gives him the "Im Batman" mystery.

Manslayer
Revan's outfit was the coolest. It gives him the "Im Batman" mystery. Naw vaders was cooler smile

Gideon
I will give Revan that. His outfit is impressive.

Violent2Dope
I liked Nihlus' mask.

DigiMark007
My favorite is the newest....Jacen Solo / Darth Caedus. Mainly because his reasons for becoming Sith are quasi-believable. The rest are just power hungry or flat-out evil. I found myself actually agreeing with parts of his reasoning (but not all) but then he backs it up with legitimately evil stuff that negates the philosophy.

Atticus
hysterical

overlord
You are favorite sith lord? What an odd title.

New and exciting though.. I hate all sith lords. They are so eval. ;o

darthsith19
Maul:

- Cool, awesome looking, trained merely to fight and simple.

Ulic, Vader and Sidious are next. Then Exar, Dooku, Ragnos, Revan.

liam k
its gotta be revan, his out fit is amazing! with Exar coming in second

sithlord1138
Revan , Dooku, Malak, and Vader. coolest sith ever

Count Makashi
Originally posted by darthsith19
Maul:

- Cool, awesome looking, trained merely to fight and simple.

Ulic, Vader and Sidious are next. Then Exar, Dooku, Ragnos, Revan.

I doubt you would put Vader so high, com on, be honest. wink

Atticus
vader/revan

Darth Sexy
Vader is just a suited "Terminator". Revan is a suited Luke Skywalker..

Atticus
well wooptie fu*kin dooo!!

Lord Prime
Revan

ESB -1138
Lord Vader!!

JediKatarn1
Shadow says Darth Sidious with the Kyber crystal is the most powerful Sith lord then any of them. I will go with his assumtion.

Captain Bob
"Vader is just a suited "Terminator"."

Terminator came out *after* Star Wars.

Darth Vader has the most character, coupled off with menace and incredible amounts of force power and saber skill. He's my all-time favorite.

ihavenoname
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Dooku he is a Sith Lord but he seems to be....more....Ekegant why is that? i mean you never see him commit Hanious Acts aginst people he isent cruel...hes just...there that is why he sucks!

shure he was powerful but he is just not sithish enough!

Rampant ox
No, it makes him more complex and a much more interesting character to see on screen.

Violent2Dope
Dooku was more evil than you know, he hated non-humans and was very arrogant.

jujubaka
favorite sith lord is osama bin laden.

Darth Sparrow
true...Bin Laden is a powerful Sith lord but here is my understanding of the best ones...really.

Vader (before obiwan got lucky and put him in the suit) was the best swordsman of all the movies so he has to be held high and he has the most midiclorians ever seen...

Dooku was a great master that could gladly engaged in battle and win, plus could fight mulitiple opponents with ease ...even making it look effortless.

Sidious rivialed that of grand master yoda in ROTS, he was a great dark lord and knew many styles dispite being a little old to defeat mace windu because of windu's power.

Darth niliiuhs was in my opinion great because he had huge force ablitiy...probly beyound what most Siths reach because they concetrate on light saber skills more. and he was also said to be a adiqct saberist too.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Darth Sparrow
and he was also said to be a adiqct saberist too.

I agree with most of what you said but where the hell was that stated?

Rampant ox
Dooku was more evil than you know, he hated non-humans and was very arrogant.

No shit. But the fact that at the same time he can keep a calm and elegant manner about him is what makes him so interesting. He can give the order to kill millions without hesitation, yet still act like a perfect gentleman.

Shin_Nikkolas
Darth Rage, duh.

Violent2Dope
and he was also said to be a adiqct saberist too. I too am wondering where you got this from?

Jack of Storms
What the hell does adiqct mean?

It's got to be Sidious and the ancient Sith. They were all like "z0mg, lyk, we r totally hawt! gurl power!"

Sion was pretty cool, though he was apparently an unskilled fighter. If he didn't have regeneration abilities, he would've been toasted and beat down like the "Hills Have Eyes" concept character he was. Rape and all.

From what we hear about Revan, he was a pretty good Sith, though I've seen more evil things done. Like the things Bane did.

Darth Sparrow
i looked up some things about Darth Nilius and it said that though he rarely used his light saber he was good with it.

as far as a lot sith lords go...the thing that makes me not belive they are the best is that most of them inevitibley die somehow against their apprentices or by a jedi. if they are supposed to be a so powerful, all these sith lords, why is it that even if they killed many jedi and were powerful force users...they eventually die...and not from old age.

it's just unrealistic...are you telling me that there is not one sith that no one could kill...i would expect that through all these siths (specially anikin...which was a played out ending if you ask me...he seems like the one that no one could beat him.) but since the good had to win...anikin was burnt even though i belive that he would most likely became the only sith that a jedi (or another sith) couldn't kill...

the truth is, he should have one that battle cus he was better and it was a bad end because to me...anikin was unbeatible...so obiously when i see him get killed i can't believe it!

Violent2Dope
Show me the link about Nihilus' saber skills you speak of.

Jack of Storms
i looked up some things about Darth Nilius and it said that though he rarely used his light saber he was good with it.

as far as a lot sith lords go...the thing that makes me not belive they are the best is that most of them inevitibley die somehow against their apprentices or by a jedi. if they are supposed to be a so powerful, all these sith lords, why is it that even if they killed many jedi and were powerful force users...they eventually die...and not from old age.

it's just unrealistic...are you telling me that there is not one sith that no one could kill...i would expect that through all these siths (specially anikin...which was a played out ending if you ask me...he seems like the one that no one could beat him.) but since the good had to win...anikin was burnt even though i belive that he would most likely became the only sith that a jedi (or another sith) couldn't kill...

the truth is, he should have one that battle cus he was better and it was a bad end because to me...anikin was unbeatible...so obiously when i see him get killed i can't believe it!

He lost against Luke because Luke went all rabid dog on him, he was conflicted, and he had a cramp. He lost against Obi-Wan since he was a jackass who tries to jump straight at his enemy with lava below him rather than waiting a few seconds and jumping onto vacant land.

Darth Hord

!

A link to nihilus's saber skill would be nice and Marka Ragnos did die of old age. And its not really in sith character for them to not die in conflict. They sith live in by the rule that only the strong are fit to rule so when the apprentice is stornger than the master the master dies. And they are accustomed to be in conflict so it is not exactly shcoking when a jedi would kill a sith.

Darth Sparrow
fisrt of all i can't give you a link because it says im a new member. i did find the info though.

my point is that i would think one sith would be so strong that no one could kill him...but that isn't the case for some reason...most end up with low life spans because there master tells them to kill a jedi or because of betrayal...whatever.

Darth Hord
fisrt of all i can't give you a link because it says im a new member. i did find the info though.

well whats the site name???

Darth Sparrow
it's simple really, just Darth nilihus on wookiepedia.

Darth Hord
it's simple really, just Darth nilihus on wookiepedia.

wookieepedia isnt credible enough for something like stating how good someone is in saber combat because anybody (like fanboys) can edit to say what they want. Wookieepdia is better for general information not for stuff like this considering there is no evidence to back up that nihilus is good in saber combat. An exception is if it has the blue source thing after the comment.

EDIT: dont get me wrong wookieepedia is a good site but when you get into something like this(nihilus's saber skill) there needs to be some other evidence becuase we only see nihilus use his saber once and its was not a cut scene it was gameplay so you can't judge him to be adiquit if there is no other evidence or quotes about it.

Violent2Dope
Well actually evidence points to Nihilus being good at saber fighting. He had a saber duel with Exile, Visas, and Canderous(either had a blaster or vibroblade) and according to Visas WAS WINNING. Then they fought some more(Visas may of also cut off his flow of power via her bond with him, which would have weakened/stunned him) and he eventually fell. Also, this was after being doubly weakened, both from his hunger, and from unsuccessfully trying to Force Kill Exile.

Darth Hord
Well actually evidence points to Nihilus being good at saber fighting. He had a saber duel with Exile, Visas, and Canderous(either had a blaster or vibroblade) and according to Visas WAS WINNING. Then they fought some more(Visas may of also cut off his flow of power via her bond with him, which would have weakened/stunned him) and he eventually fell. Also, this was after being doubly weakened, both from his hunger, and from unsuccessfully trying to Force Kill Exile.And what wookieepedia says about his saber skills i still dont buy cause there is nothing credible behind it

But yet again i could say what make's visas and the exile uber saber duelists? You already said why they won, but the exile's victory against sion was also "tainted" considering she never killed him in a saber duel. The only one she did beat was traya but i never heard her to be a saber master (though she is very powerful but her exact skills with the lightsaber is still not definitely determined though i lobe the 3 sabers at once) And again we don't know how long was or some key details(like how nihilus was actually killed) of the fight was because it was gameplay because sometime you fight him and he will use X amount of force powers (as do other bad guys in both kotor games) than use X more/lesss force powers in another time fighting him. ANd Visas never actually said he was winning rather he was too powerful and given her relationship to him and their bond her view of things can be tainted due to her past relationship to him.(just letting you know that im not saying he isnt cuas ei obviously know he is but rather her mind state at the time is gonna be rather disturbed)

Jack of Storms
Nihilus was obviously strong in the Force, but Wookieepedia says everyone's skilled with a saber. Dueling three people at once isn't that big a feat, and one of them only had a gun. He lost in the end, anyway.

I wouldn't put him above normal in terms of dueling skill.

Darth Sparrow
well, i did not say he was better than any one of the sith's like dooku who was a talented duelest and had many battles with multiple opponents but i did say he was good (though never as good as a sith who constainly engaged in duels). he used force more and thus was possibley...and i say possibley because i know how much you argued over a simple fact of him being a acception swordsman (which of every sith had some good skill with a saber because that's the way it is...no use arguing with wheather or not the dark lord was some what good with his weapon duh) but i say possibly the strongest force user because of his abilitiy he used so much of consuming.

Violent2Dope
But yet again i could say what make's visas and the exile uber saber duelists? You already said why they won, but the exile's victory against sion was also "tainted" considering she never killed him in a saber duel. The only one she did beat was traya but i never heard her to be a saber master (though she is very powerful but her exact skills with the lightsaber is still not definitely determined though i lobe the 3 sabers at once) And again we don't know how long was or some key details(like how nihilus was actually killed) of the fight was because it was gameplay because sometime you fight him and he will use X amount of force powers (as do other bad guys in both kotor games) than use X more/lesss force powers in another time fighting him. ANd Visas never actually said he was winning rather he was too powerful and given her relationship to him and their bond her view of things can be tainted due to her past relationship to him.(just letting you know that im not saying he isnt cuas ei obviously know he is but rather her mind state at the time is gonna be rather disturbed) Visas' saber skills are unknown, but it's very possible that Exile knew all the saber styles of combat, and he at least knew Shicho, Makashi, and Soresu. Also, Sion cannot be killed by saber's, she had to erode his will(stupidest part of the game IMO) and Traya was not the best saber duelist, she had one hand of course but compensated with that by using 3 sabers via TK against her, and she still won. Think about it this way, in actuality Nihilus was like 3-5 feet away from the team, and could not just take a saber blow and then use a force ability, he had to keep on blocking and keep his attackers at bay to survive, and he had no room to maneuver. She stated he was too powerful obviously because they were not doing any damage despite outnumbering him, only after encouragement(YOU CAN DO IT!thumbsupdur) or possibly having her stop his flow of power did they prevail and win. Also, he was still doubly weakened when the fight started, and would of obviously won if he wasn't(hell, after being weakened only once he was still powerful enough to bring Exile to her knees with a mere gesture).

Darth Sparrow
to be honest, it doesn't matter how good she was or how the battle happened but my simple point is no matter what happened in the battle where Nilihus died he was the Dark lord of the sith, he had beaten other people to get to that level, he had been taught to use his weapon well, regardless of how much it was used. he didn't need to use it. but never the less whatever it was...3 against 1...he lost, he lost but his entire reputation is not held on that battle...let's face it...dooku was a master swordsman with a lifetime of experience but Anikin was alittle better and that is all it takes...

anikin made dooku look like a fool, nilihus was outnumbered.... and who knows if his apprentice was better...we could take vote and most people would say anikin was better than obiwan but obiwan won...so it is interchangable...things happen in battle that will change the outcome...anikin made a dumb move and nilihus was weakend...things happen and it changes battles

Darth Hord
Visas' saber skills are unknown, but it's very possible that Exile knew all the saber styles of combat, and he at least knew Shicho, Makashi, and Soresu.

Knowing them and mastering them are 2 different things.

Agreed and i could say she just used the force to disable the saber's and /or use the force against traya without even taking out the lightsaber's. But I wont because i know it is very probable a lightsaber occurred.

The points here i was trying to make was that I have seen you say that he uses a one handed saber style (makashi possibly which i would tend to agree with you with) but you also say that he often uses force powers with his other hand. But that is gameplay i would play against him and some times he would use the force very frequently and other times he wouldn't. My point about Visas is that i think she might have been exaggerating a little due to the fact of her relationship to nihilus and combine that with the fact that the fight had not finished (gameplay wise it was like half over). I know he would have won if he wasnt weakened. Im just saying that the exile seems to be just slightly above average and in ways she is more of an unknown than Revan so i can't say that she is a master or above the average duelist.

At Darth Sparrow: I agreed with most of what you have posted. But what I am trying to say is that we know everyone (jedi/sith) had some lightsaber training so we don't say that in arguments (particularly in the versus thread)that cause we dont state the obvious. But by saying that he was was proficient in saber combat led me and viloent to believe that you were suggesting he was really good at saber combat. But wookieepedia isnt reliable enough in vs. because a lot of what they say has no sources to back it up and is most likely a person (or fanboys) do their best and trying to describe something but they can exaggerate.

Darth Sparrow
that is true, you probly need more evidence to prove that..but instead of being like violent2dope and arguing. i will simply tell you that not every battle is decided by who's better...if they were better that could be why Nilihus lost or maybe a series of events that no one could control lead to his down fall but... either way, that battle can't tell you if he was a good swordsman...

Violent2Dope
Knowing them and mastering them are 2 different things.

Agreed and i could say she just used the force to disable the saber's and /or use the force against traya without even taking out the lightsaber's. But I wont because i know it is very probable a lightsaber occurred.

The points here i was trying to make was that I have seen you say that he uses a one handed saber style (makashi possibly which i would tend to agree with you with) but you also say that he often uses force powers with his other hand. But that is gameplay i would play against him and some times he would use the force very frequently and other times he wouldn't. My point about Visas is that i think she might have been exaggerating a little due to the fact of her relationship to nihilus and combine that with the fact that the fight had not finished (gameplay wise it was like half over). I know he would have won if he wasnt weakened. Im just saying that the exile seems to be just slightly above average and in ways she is more of an unknown than Revan so i can't say that she is a master or above the average duelist. 1. True, however she learns those three styles pretty early on her quest, and would have alot of time to hone those skills, which would give her the Shi-Choiness of Shi-Cho(Can't remember what it's good for lol), the elegance and power of the lightsaber to lightsaber form Makashi, and the rock solid defense of Soresu, that's just if those are the only styles she knows, she may know more or even all.

2. More than likely she dueled the sabers.

3. Yes, his style is one handed, tho it lacks the elegance of Makashi(I think it is probably some kind of unorthodox style he made himself) he does use the Force with the free hand, tho the reason I don't think he would of realistically had time to use it is because he was fighting 3 opponents, and in gameplay he can take a blasterbolt to the chest or a saber to the head and not even be fazed and then use a Force power, but realistically that would not work of course. I can get your point about Visas exaggerrating, tho I find it unlikely. I think Exile is above average definately, she killed Traya afterall, who was powerful enough to one-shot 3 Jedi masters.

Overall, I still think Nihilus is a good duelist, sure he's no Sidious or Windu, but this I know, in a fist fight Nihilus takes em both at the same time.cool

Darth Hord
1. True, however she learns those three styles pretty early on her quest, and would have alot of time to hone those skills, which would give her the Shi-Choiness of Shi-Cho(Can't remember what it's good for lol), the elegance and power of the lightsaber to lightsaber form Makashi, and the rock solid defense of Soresu, that's just if those are the only styles she knows, she may know more or even all.

2. More than likely she dueled the sabers.

3. Yes, his style is one handed, tho it lacks the elegance of Makashi(I think it is probably some kind of unorthodox style he made himself) he does use the Force with the free hand, tho the reason I don't think he would of realistically had time to use it is because he was fighting 3 opponents, and in gameplay he can take a blasterbolt to the chest or a saber to the head and not even be fazed and then use a Force power, but realistically that would not work of course. I can get your point about Visas exaggerrating, tho I find it unlikely. I think Exile is above average definately, she killed Traya afterall, who was powerful enough to one-shot 3 Jedi masters.

Overall, I still think Nihilus is a good duelist, sure he's no Sidious or Windu, but this I know, in a fist fight Nihilus takes em both at the same time.cool

1.She would know them but it all depends on how she deals her situation.

2. I agree i dont see her getting past part of the of trayas defense with dueling them.

3. His style is one handed because even though it is gameplay it is the only type he uses but i would argue that he doesnt use the force with his free hand as much as you would say. (gameplay comes into play) I would say the exile is also above average jedi both im power and due to her situation. And as far ranking Nihilus saber's skills compared to the other kotor sith (revan,malak,traya and sion) I would tend to put him on the bottom of the list a because he is so powerful that he doesn't need to practice(force demi god almost) and b. because there is nothing else known he about his saber skill or other duels he was even in.

At Darth Sparrow:I am fully aware that the strongest don't always wins and their were things that made nihilus weaker during that the duel. but again it was the only duel he was in and due to that you can't call him a saber master or anything of the sort. And me and viloent arent really arguing were pretty much trying to set a standard for what nihilus's saber skill is.

Darth Hord
And in a fist fight mace owns him he did punch threw durosteel(sp) of the super battle droid.

Darth Sparrow
that wasn't the only saber duel he was in in his life...he trained with his master so im sure that meant some...and all jedi or sith pick at least one style and master it...theres no way nilihus never trained in a style...every one does and therefore if you become a jedi, sith lord or espcially dark lord...you have masterd a style...besides...didn't he beat his master and a few other sith lords too.

im not saying he was as good as dooku or anikin necessarily...but the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absenece...meaning just because there is no evidence of saber fights...doesn't mean he was without saber skills.

Darth Hord
that wasn't the only saber duel he was in in his life...he trained with his master so im sure that meant some...and all jedi or sith pick at least one style and master it...theres no way nilihus never trained in a style...every one does and therefore if you become a jedi, sith lord or espcially dark lord...you have masterd a style...besides...didn't he beat his master and a few other sith lords too.

im not saying he was as good as dooku or anikin necessarily...but the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absenece...meaning just because there is no evidence of saber fights...doesn't mean he was without saber skills.

Unless there is no more information on his duelings skills than he must be considered average at best when you compare to any other jedi/sith. And due to a the lack of information of other duels he was in and the lack information of his saber style (other than it being one handed and a little unorthodox at times). The facts are every sith lord practiced in saber combat and probably was some type of master of it but that considers than average because we have to see how they used it or at least have some information of duels than have been in/won. That's what makes them above the average to saber masters (like mace for example)

I can compare him to other kotor characters who have little describing their sabers skills that i would rank higher due to their being more information on duels they have been. I'd say that Revan,Malak and Sion are all better saber duelists than Nihilus and traya being rather close to him if not weaker.

And the only other sith he beat was his master (traya) and even then Sion was with him (not that he couldnt do it alone) and the video of him pwning sion is not canon.

Darth Sparrow
so sure...we don't know...but that doesn't mean he was considered average...only that he was trained but his skill of it is unknown...not that he was average...he could've been good.

Violent2Dope
The vid of him pwning Sion was cut, Nihilus was always intended to be the strongest character in Kotor 2.

Darth Hord
so sure...we don't know...but that doesn't mean he was considered average...only that he was trained but his skill of it is unknown...not that he was average...he could've been good.

He was considered a force demi god but that he can't be considered above the average. If you were to say that in a nihilus vs. thread that he was a very good to master duelist or anything of th e sort people like darth sexy,manslayer or myself would attack that because there is nothing to say that he is above the average and to say that he can contend with likes of exar kun,bane or Maul in a sabers only duel is very ignorant. That is why people who have great knowledge on nihilus like Violent and Nikkolas (who argues the most for nihilus) don't make much reference to his saber skill.

The vid of him pwning Sion was cut, Nihilus was always intended to be the strongest character in Kotor 2.

I completely I agree with you. This probably one of my favorite videos that should Not have been cut from the game. Not only does this video give us a good information on the relationship of Sion and Nihilus. But I love the fact that the supposed immortal Sion gets pwn. And I think that Nihilus being the ultimate bad guy in kotor should have been the final boss but due to the way the story unfolded he was killed off earlier than the other 2.

Violent2Dope
I know, they play Nihilus off as some sort of Force being of Cosmic proportions, and he's the first of the Triumvirate to die!? WTF!?

Arcade Fire
Probably because Sion was an idiot who couldn't track down a three-thousand-foot whale that sang show tunes. You had to find him in your first encounter, and in the second encounter, the loser basically waits at the Trayus academy until you came along.

Traya didn't want to fight you until the other two were dead.

Darth Hord
I know, they play Nihilus off as some sort of Force being of Cosmic proportions, and he's the first of the Triumvirate to die!? WTF!?

Its simply because of the relationship sion and traya have together and with the exile. With Nihilus and the Exile you get the feeling that Nihilus is like the opposite of the exile (a bad wound in the force sort of speak) While Sion seemed to be jealous of the exile's relationship with kriea aswell as he sort of fancied her if i remember correctly. And Traya's relationship is well known.

I do have a question for you though that I just thought of in the last days while watching videos of kotor 2 and nihilus. We know he speaks some sort of weird language but how is that it seems the he is understood by the other characters like sion,visas, and even the exile when she is in the stasis. That always bothered me cause it like diminished part of the of the mystique of speaking an unknown language if you could call it that.

Violent2Dope
That's still bullshit. Nihilus without-a-doubt in my mind could pwn Traya and Sion AT THE SAME TIME!

Darth Hord
That's still bullshit. Nihilus without-a-doubt in my mind could pwn Traya and Sion AT THE SAME TIME!
He would kill Traya and sion we just get pwned for enternity cause nihilus doesn't seem to be the persuasive type who could talk sion into death hell could probably feed of sion for eternity if he wanted to.

Violent2Dope
Its simply because of the relationship sion and traya have together and with the exile. With Nihilus and the Exile you get the feeling that Nihilus is like the opposite of the exile (a bad wound in the force sort of speak) While Sion seemed to be jealous of the exile's relationship with kriea aswell as he sort of fancied her if i remember correctly. And Traya's relationship is well known.

I do have a question for you though that I just thought of in the last days while watching videos of kotor 2 and nihilus. We know he speaks some sort of weird language but how is that it seems the he is understood by the other characters like sion,visas, and even the exile when she is in the stasis. That always bothered me cause it like diminished part of the of the mystique of speaking an unknown language if you could call it that. Some people think it may be the original Sith language due to it's similarity to Sith holocrons, and the reason people understand him is because he can telepathically communicate with people ia also a theory.

Darth Hord
Some people think it may be the original Sith language due to it's similarity to Sith holocrons, and the reason people understand him is because he can telepathically communicate with people ia also a theory.

I would also like to think it is the sith language i do like the fact that by not having subtitles it adds to the mystery but at the same time i would like to know what his reactions to certain things is like his cutscene vs sion says.

Darth Sparrow
I told you...we don't know if he was or not, you say that im wrong because i admit there is no evidence...but your trying to tell me that because there's no evidence nilihus was an avg. or worse duelist. no one knows that.

Darth Hord
I told you...we don't know if he was or not, you say that im wrong because i admit there is no evidence...but your trying to tell me that because there's no evidence nilihus was an avg. or worse duelist. no one knows that.

If there is no evidence than we no choice but to consider him average or just above average at best. You can go and post something about his saber's skill in a verse thread and it will just be shot down. If there is no evidence of his saber skills or any information of other duels than you have to consider him just average or above average at most. I would put most other major sith of the kotor era except maybe traya above him in the saber department. if you would like continue to discuss than make a vs. thread of nihilus vs someone who is a known to be a talented saber duelist but not wtfpwn him in 2 seconds like luke and sidious.(like maul, for example) and watch how nihilus would lose.

Darth Sparrow
we don't know if he would lose...the only reason he lost his death match was because he was weak at the time and outnumbered...and if there is no evidence than there is no evidence that he could be better, he could be avg. but they don't know,

he was a sith so your telling me that if he wasn't a sith you would consider him below avg. but that is the only evidence is that he was the dark lord...and if that was the only evidence i would not jump to the conclusion he was avg.

he could have been above avg. easily...dooku died, maul died, anikin died, hell the greatests swordsmans in all the sith were killed in duels where they thrived.

Darth Hord
we don't know if he would lose...the only reason he lost his death match was because he was weak at the time and outnumbered...and if there is no evidence than there is no evidence that he could be better, he could be avg. but they don't know,

Once again im fully aware of the circumstances around his defeat.

No if he wasnt a sith id still consider to be like force demi god. but he is still not on par with the other great sith in terms of dueling like Kun,dooku,sidious,vader,bane,kaism,revan,ulic,andm
aul for instance are all above nihilus in a lightsaber duel. And the only one out of that list that we know can defeat him in an all out battle for sure is Sidious.

except they have been in more duels, and have quotes and other canon information of their saber skill which is something that Nihilus is lacking.

Darth Sparrow
either way neither of us can win this cus we can't prove our points...all we can do is prove that each others points are non provable.

i do not know but i think it is unlikely that he was avg. he may have been worse than all those ones you named but he should not be considered average just because he is argubley the greatest force user ever.

i don't know how we got to argue about this...this thread is about who's our favorite, not about Nilihus's sword skill.

Darth Hord
either way neither of us can win this cus we can't prove our points...all we can do is prove that each others points are non provable.

i do not know but i think it is unlikely that he was avg. he may have been worse than all those ones you named but he should not be considered average just because he is argubley the greatest force user ever.

Maybe i should try another way of wording this with you. When compared to those sith i mentioned he is considered to be just average but if you would compare him to someone like kaan he would most likely kill him in a sabers only duels. The reason he could be so many of the ones i mentioned is because he could kill them with the force before they get in close or he could hold them off just long enough in saber combat to possibly get in an uber force killer tech. on them. But his chances of winning in a an all out fight with them once he locks blades with them is considerably less.

And btw Sidious, and Luke are definitely greater force users than nihilus.

Cause you said he was adiquit in saber combat and me and violent were curious where you heard that so we asked and you said wookieepedia and i said that wookieepedia isnt credible enough unless it has something to back up what someone wrote.

Darth Sparrow
1. Nilihus was way better than Luke in the force...that is not even a worthy claim...luke had a average midiclohian count and he was not a force server like nilihus, niliuhus even consumed whole planets.

2. sideos compared to Nilhus would be a arguement. I will name the the only people i consider to rival Niluhus in the force- Vader, sideos, yoda, plaguis...that's it. luke was not any better than any ohter normal jedi knight but he was a good swordsman and had potential that's why he was important. there.

Darth Hord
1. Nilihus was way better than Luke in the force...that is not even a worthy claim...luke had a average midiclohian count and he was not a force server like nilihus, niliuhus even consumed whole planets.

2. sideos compared to Nilhus would be a arguement. I will name the the only people i consider to rival Niluhus in the force- Vader, sideos, yoda, plaguis...that's it. luke was not any better than any ohter normal jedi knight but he was a good swordsman and had potential that's why he was important. there.

first of all plaguis is an even more of unknown than nihilus is so it is absolutely retarded to say he is some type of force master. Sidious is more powerful than nihilus in EVERY WAY Vader is not even in most people top 5 of the most powerful sith and there are others who are better force users than him.

I give you a list of noteworthy things that luke has done with the force and even the biggest nihilus supporters know.
Even wookieepedia has a decent list of luke's accomplishments
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_skywalker#Talents

First of all Luke is the most powerful person in star wars period. To say he wasnt better than a normal jedi knight is an obssured statement you could really use to look into luke's profile.

show me the proof that Luke's midichlorian count is average which is far from. Luke has the same potential as his father could have and became more powerful than vader ever was.

He defeated DE Sidious who is the most powerful sith lord ever (who is more powerful in all ways than his rots incarnation) He was able to use emerald lightning against the vong who are noted to have no connection to the force sort of like being a wound. In the recent book inferno Luke was able to immobilize his nephew Jacen Solo who is at this time a sith lord with consider power and who would later injure luke in a vicious lightsaber duel.

He was able to manipulate a black hole in the vong war. He took out AT-ATs with the force. I could go on for a while and i wouldn't even consider myself a luke skywalker expert.

If you really think that nihilus could be luke at his best than i suggest you make a thread in the vs. section and see what you will learn of luke.

Darth Sparrow
no, i definetly disagree on this.

1. sidious said that plagius knew everything about the force in ROTS and also said that he could create life.

2. i have been to a speciallty site with the whole starwars histroy and midiclorians and luke's are way lower than Anikin's. actually, darth vader was very strong in the force too. i think you are just being bised... and sideous are higher too...and like we all know Nilihus is not mentioned on the list because he wasn't a major character and little is known about him. plagius is slitly lower but not enough to make a real differnce.

3. luke's is higher than most as he is a main character but it is not real that much higher than a normal jedi when you see the list.

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/midi.html he may have been a top jedi but he is not a top force user...defienatly not better than vader, sideos, nilihus and plaguis.

Darth Hord
no, i definetly disagree on this.

1. sidious said that plagius knew everything about the force in ROTS and also said that he could create life.

2. i have been to a speciallty site with the whole starwars histroy and midiclorians and luke's are way lower than Anikin's. actually, darth vader was very strong in the force too. i think you are just being bised... and sideous are higher too...and like we all know Nilihus is not mentioned on the list because he wasn't a major character and little is known about him. plagius is slitly lower but not enough to make a real differnce.

3. luke's is higher than most as he is a main character but it is not real that much higher than a normal jedi when you see the list.

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/midi.html he may have been a top jedi but he is not a top force user...defienatly not better than vader, sideos, nilihus and plaguis.

Supershadow is FRAUDULENTsite ran by a mann who has no connection to Lucas.We already have a big SS suproter in the form of jedikatarn who has been warned for that type of crap. If you would like to know how he is a fake then go to the to the giggletime happy thread . And Sidious does have a big history of lieing. THERE IS A PARAGRAPHS WORTH OF IMFORMATION ABOUT PLAGUEIS AND U CONSIDER TO HIM TO BE A FORCE GOD!! No logic behind.

Darth Hord
and for your own good its better that you stay away from supershadow because we don't take anything he says seriously and you could be bashed like jedikatarn1 for believing him so fair warning. and he can make all the claims he wants about who he is. The guy makes many contradictions on his own site.

Darth Sparrow
alright, i can see how it could be fake but i have no idea if there is any other site that shows anything unless you know of any true ones made by lucus industrys.

either way, Lucus did make ROTS so what sideous said must have some truth to it.

Darth Hord
alright, i can see how it could be fake but i have no idea if there is any other site that shows anything unless you know of any true ones made by lucus industrys.

either way, Lucus did make ROTS so what sideous said must have some truth to it.

It could have truth is more accurate to say. We are talking about the guy who was able to manipulate the entire galaxy into making himself emperor and while doing that right under the jedi's noses. And if it were all true the only statement is that he can stop the ones he loved from dieing. That sounds more like sith alchemy not some type of offensive force maneuver. When there is a such a lack information it is very poor to make someone like plaugeis rank up with the elite force users like luke and sidious.

And its pretty well known here that supershadow.com is fake, only a few ignorant people (you all know whom im talking about) believe in his lies. The only true or official site would be all the ones related to sw.com and lucas online. And to get a better idea of the eu you should read some books, use wookieepedia for general eu info. (this would show you how luke becomes the top dog in star wars)

Darth Sparrow
well, i don't belive that it is necessarily true because fans sometimes make there own sites so they can say what they want about who's better. but just like you don't belive that darth plagius was a great force user...i don't belive luke was either...the only person i guess we do agree was one of the best was sideius.

now i don't understand how you would not think plagius was great when it says that stuff in the movie and on his site and on wikipedia and probly lucus made that little legend too if it is that widely known.

Manslayer
Would you shut up already?

but just like you don't belive that darth plagius was a great force user...i don't belive luke was either...the only person i guess we do agree was one of the best was sideius. We know jack about plagueis, what sidious said has not been proven. We dont know if plagueis even has the technique or not

Violent2Dope
Luke is THE best Force user.

Darth Hord
Luke is THE best Force user.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Darth Sparrow
really, i'd like to know where that is written by George Lucus.

Darth Hord
really, i'd like to know where that is written by George Lucus.

ill try and find if george specifically said it (which im fairly certain ihedid) but many EU guides which are very much canon state this. And Luke has an impressive list of feats. That back up the claim. I take it that you are very unfamiliar with luke other than what you see in the movies.

Violent2Dope
really, i'd like to know where that is written by George Lucus. I'm pretty sure Luke supernovaed a star.

Darth Hord
I'm pretty sure Luke supernovaed a star.

idk about that but i do know he manipulated a black hole.

Darth Sparrow
either way, people said nilihus consumed whole planets but when i say that you immediatly jump to say that there is no proof. but it's on a lot of sites reapeted so that doesn't mean it is wrong. but me, i never heard of luke doing that...i rarely think about luke as a jedi because i didn't like many jedis other than qui gon, anikin, kinobi, mace, and yoda i also thought he was kind of a wussy ignorant kid to be honest...cus he was always asking questions in the movies and afraid of alsorts of stuff.

Violent2Dope
No one here denies he eats planets.no expression He's one of the greatest Force users to live, his power is almost cosmic in nature.

Darth Sparrow
so why do you put luke and Nilihus in the same legue when Nilihus was a force server and had power that is unimaginable.

Violent2Dope
Luke is>Nihilus. He defeated Sidious, who was directly stated to be the strongest Sith Lord ever. He manipulated a black hole as well.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>