BlackBolt vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
BlackBolt vs Lobo
no stupid cloning crap out of lobo.
rolling on floor laughing who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd go with Lobo for the majority. BB just doesn't seem as strong, fast, or Durable. barring a full on scream, he isn't going to hurt Lobo much.

quanchi112
bb for sure. lobo gets beaten.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
bb for sure. lobo gets beaten.

YOU BE GOOD.

quanchi112
lobo cant even inflict damage on ds face. he hurts his hand. while a superman can. lobo is comaprable to superman. bb wins this all day. without cloning lobo fails.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lobo cant even inflict damage on ds face. he hurts his hand. while a superman can. lobo is comaprable to superman. bb wins this all day. without cloning lobo fails. you be good?

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
you be good? enough already. ur ruining urself with all this. just be mature about this and debate. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
enough already. ur ruining urself with all this. just be mature about this and debate. smile

have a nice day.

quanchi112
have a nice day. the mod will see this. i hope this was worth it.

Juntai
What does Superman being better than Lobo have to do with this? Superman is above Blackbolt as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
What does Superman being better than Lobo have to do with this? Superman is above Blackbolt as well. becuz lobo couldnt hurt him. that is pathetic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the mod will see this. i hope this was worth it.

have a nice day.

Jack Harkness
Hes just stupid. He goes against DC EVERY time.

quanchi112
have a nice day. im not going to even try and help u anymore. u wont stop.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Hes just stupid. He goes against DC EVERY time. i have gone for dc in how many threads. tons. i go for whoever i feel would win. regardless of who they are from.

Jack Harkness
i have gone for dc in how many threads. tons. i go for whoever i feel would win. regardless of who they are from. Thats bullshit and you know it.

quanchi112
Thats bullshit and you know it. i think superman could beat thor in slight majority. thats one example. just look around and ull see more. i dont see comic book companie here i just see two fighters. no biased in me.

llagrok
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6662/silentwar003011gw4.th.jpg

spawnwest
Lobo wins this.

BB's scream would probably be music to Lobo's ears and the vibrations would probably just tickle Lobo.

Even if BB's scream does hurt Lobo. Lobo would probably instantly recover.

I don't think BB could take too many punches from Lobo. Look at what WWH did to him.

Galan007
Hes just stupid. He goes against DC EVERY time. And when it's a DC character vs. DC character thread,

He brings up Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hannibal-Lector
black bolt ftw ^_^ ignore the other 2 above, i believe what thats a personal conflict

Soops220
well WW Hulk destroys BB like Quanchi destroys a forum(with ease), and most on this forum has WW hulk getting beat by everyone. So its got to be Lobo.

long pig
I wonder if Lobo has access to his bike, if yes, then the bike's weapons.

If so, anti-matter pea-shooter for the win.

If I ever make another respect thread, it'd be for Lobo's weapons. One of his enemies said if Lobo used his most powerful gun, The Fraggasaurus Rex, the entire universe would cease to exist.

In one issue, he was rummaging through his arsenal and there was a gun with some of its label missing, but the part that was there read:
"Ultimate Nullif-".

CaptainStoic
I think Lobo would frag Black Bolt.... he must have one of the highest pain thresholds in all of comicdom. I've read a comic that he has so many bullets in him that you could see parts of his skeleton... I think that anything the Hulk could wade through Lobo could too... or nearly.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soops220
well WW Hulk destroys BB like Quanchi destroys a forum(with ease), lmao.

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
I wonder if Lobo has access to his bike, if yes, then the bike's weapons.

If so, anti-matter pea-shooter for the win.

If I ever make another respect thread, it'd be for Lobo's weapons. One of his enemies said if Lobo used his most powerful gun, The Fraggasaurus Rex, the entire universe would cease to exist.

In one issue, he was rummaging through his arsenal and there was a gun with some of its label missing, but the part that was there read:
"Ultimate Nullif-". Lobo was one of my favorite comics growing up.

janus77
BB reads poetry, whilst Lobo rolls on the floor in agony.
eventually BB's throat dries up and Lobo comes and wallops him.

Lobo for the win.

Xplosive
becuz lobo couldnt hurt him. that is pathetic.

He would be capable of hurting BB quite easily. BB full scream won't hurt Lobo.

Lobo 10/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
He would be capable of hurting BB quite easily. BB full scream won't hurt Lobo.

Lobo 10/10.

It would certainly hurt him. Didn't take much to injure him during 52.

guy222
bumprav

Knowsbleed33
Blackagar Boltagon for the slimmest.

quanchi112
Blackbolt wins.

DestinyGuy678
lobo probably, lobo moves over lightspeed with his bike pretty sure, itd be simple for him to take Blackbolt out

Bouboumaster
Blackagar Boltagon

carnage52
lobo mutha****ing rapes wtf are you talking about quanchi you big fanboy you?

carnage52
Blackbolt wins. you be good

quanchi112
Originally posted by carnage52
lobo mutha****ing rapes wtf are you talking about quanchi you big fanboy you? So since I say that Blackbolt wins I am a fanboy?

you be good Huh?

Eel O'Brian
Can Lobo be KO'd, just not killed?

Batman-Prime
Lobo sad

carnage52
So since I say that Blackbolt wins I am a fanboy?

Huh? no you just are your sig kinda says it all.

carnage52
So since I say that Blackbolt wins I am a fanboy?

Huh? YOU BE GOOD?

quanchi112
no you just are your sig kinda says it all. My sig means I like Thanos. So basically if anyone really likes a character and has a sig does that make them a fanboy?

YOU BE GOOD? A poster by the name of nverbeenwthagirl used to say that to me all the time.

carnage52
My sig means I like Thanos. So basically if anyone really likes a character and has a sig does that make them a fanboy?

A poster by the name of nverbeenwthagirl used to say that to me all the time. no the fact that you see him beating everyone in the omniverse makes you a fanboy.anyway YOU BE GOOD?

quanchi112
no the fact that you see him beating everyone in the omniverse makes you a fanboy.anyway YOU BE GOOD? Thanos cant beat all kinds of characters like Galactus,Spectre,etc. without prep and with his normal powerset. I have never debated that Thanos pwns someone like this without prep.

Who did I give Thanos the win over that makes you feel I am a fanboy?

Why do you keep saying what nver used to say to try and annoy me?

TricksterPriest
Bolt is outclassed. He's got nothing that will do more than piss Lobo off. Besides, Lobo has a transmitter in his head playing Death metal at max volume all the time, I doubt he'll even notice the sound part of Bolt's attack. It will hurt him for abit, but once Lobo get serious/angry, Blackagar is doomed.

TricksterPriest
Thanos cant beat all kinds of characters like Galactus,Spectre,etc. without prep and with his normal powerset. I have never debated that Thanos pwns someone like this without prep.

Why do you keep saying what nver used to say to try and annoy me?

BS. You already claimed he could beat Spectre, both outright and with prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bolt is outclassed. He's got nothing that will do more than piss Lobo off. Besides, Lobo has a transmitter in his head playing Death metal at max volume all the time, I doubt he'll even notice the sound part of Bolt's attack. It will hurt him for abit, but once Lobo get serious/angry, Blackagar is doomed. You really think Lobo can just take a Blackbolt whisper and that it will only piss him off? What are some of his durability feats that makes you feel this way?

psycho gundam
Bolt is outclassed. He's got nothing that will do more than piss Lobo off. Besides, Lobo has a transmitter in his head playing Death metal at max volume all the time, I doubt he'll even notice the sound part of Bolt's attack. It will hurt him for abit, but once Lobo get serious/angry, Blackagar is doomed. the "sound part" of the quasi-sonic scream is the least of his worries, the "scream" manipulates electrons creating a shock wave like a nuclear bomb.

Badabing
This thread is getting off topic.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Badabing
This thread is getting off topic.
Agreed.

TricksterPriest
You really think Lobo can just take a Blackbolt whisper and that it will only piss him off? What are some of his durability feats that makes you feel this way?

He's almost as bad as juggernaut when it comes to recovering and shrugging off attacks. He's literally unkillable and he has a healing factor that's better than Doomsday and Deadpool combined.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Soops220
well WW Hulk destroys BB like Quanchi destroys a forum(with ease), and most on this forum has WW hulk getting beat by everyone. So its got to be Lobo.

carnage52
Thanos cant beat all kinds of characters like Galactus,Spectre,etc. without prep and with his normal powerset. I have never debated that Thanos pwns someone like this without prep.

Why do you keep saying what nver used to say to try and annoy me? .do you jack off to your sig or something?

illadelph12
I'd actually take Black Bolt in this one. He has matter manipulation and electron dispersion abilities via his scream. It's kind of hard to regenerate from electron dispersion, even for a bad bastich such as Lobo.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd actually take Black Bolt in this one. He has matter manipulation and electron dispersion abilities via his scream. It's kind of hard to regenerate from electron dispersion, even for a bad bastich such as Lobo. lobo cat be killed though, BB"s scream couldnt beat him

Dark-Jaxx
Lobo with one punch.

quanchi112
BS. You already claimed he could beat Spectre, both outright and with prep. roll eyes (sarcastic) Prove it. With prep of course he does. He has become a lot more powerful than the Spectre ever has been with prep. Thanos isnt the most powerful character out there. Its one of the reasons I like him.

.do you jack off to your sig or something? This is disgusting and has no place on this forum.

carnage52

This is disgusting and has no place on this forum. neither do bias fanboys like yourself.

occultdestroyer
You guys are f***ing annoying!!
I mean seriously, get a boyfriend or something.

Somebody CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD!!!

carnage52
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Somebody CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD!!! OR YOU COULD SHUT THE HELL UP!

occultdestroyer
OR YOU COULD SHUT THE HELL UP!

This is why threads like these should be closed...
no expression

quanchi112
neither do bias fanboys like yourself. I am not bias and I have a right to my opinion. Lets get back to topic please and not derail this thread any further otherwise it will begone.

Badabing
.do you jack off to your sig or something? Keep your flaming, bashing and name calling out of the threads
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Somebody CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD!!! If you don't like the thread then don't post. Your bashing and emotional outbursts aren't necessary.

If I get any more reports from either of you it's a warning.

DestinyGuy678
sooo how would blackbolt take out lobo?

carnage52
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
sooo how would blackbolt take out lobo? he wouldnt hed get his vocal chords ripped out before he could even start to enage them.

DestinyGuy678
he wouldnt hed get his vocal chords ripped out before he could even start to enage them. but how would black bolt s yell even hurt lobo since he can regenerate from blood drops

ultimatethor
BB scream for d win.

iceman24567
I like both characters a lot but i think Lobo has Black Bolt out gunned here.

carnage52
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
but how would black bolt s yell even hurt lobo since he can regenerate from blood drops just cause he can regen doesnt mean that he dosent feel pain.

DestinyGuy678
just cause he can regen doesnt mean that he dosent feel pain. ok.....and pain would do what to him, he pain usually isnt a factor in lobo fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.