Odin Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
No rules, and a all out war. Any means nesscary.

Priest
Close Match, I say wonder woman 10/10 shifty

Soljer
No rules? Wonder Woman gets all her equipment, borrows a few lantern rings, grabs some kryptonian technology, gets batman to help her prep for odin, changes her DNA to kryptonian and chills in the sun for a decade, gears up with nth metal, channels the godwave, and then seduces and murders Odin.

10/10.

BobbyD
WW has no chance outside of using the godwave.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by BobbyD
WW has no chance outside of using the godwave.

Agreed.

If you uses the Godwave, Odin is toast.

Priest
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Agreed.

If you uses the Godwave, Odin is toast.
not even, DS stoped the GW when ares was using it.
Ares > WW.

SouthSpawn
Anyone else has opinion's on this?

spawnwest

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin 100/10

CaptainStoic
Odin

Darth_Erebus2
Why didn't the thread starter just pit Batman against the Living Tribunal? Odin murders Diana in this spite thread.

celestialdemon
Odin, no contest.

quanchi112
odin could beat three ww at once.

h1a8
Is Odin fast enough to stop WW from putting the lasso around him?

Xplosive
Odin, no contest.

guy222
Originally posted by Xplosive
Odin, no contest.

yes

long pig
Originally posted by h1a8
Is Odin fast enough to stop WW from putting the lasso around him?
He's never really shown any superspeed, so I don't know. If she got it around him, he'd lose.

The Problem
Originally posted by long pig
He's never really shown any superspeed, so I don't know. If she got it around him, he'd lose.

So transversing the entirety of universe in moments isn't an indication of super peed? roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainStoic
If Odin fought at his full power would he not be as tall as Surtur? In which case how would she hog tie him???

tkitna
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
If Odin fought at his full power would he not be as tall as Surtur? In which case how would she hog tie him???

Doesnt her lasso allow any length that she requires? Wasnt it wrapped entirely around a world before as she and Supes and whoever was pulling it?

Anyways Odin puts her down.

Rewmac
Odinforce?? confused

h1a8
Originally posted by The Problem
So transversing the entirety of universe in moments isn't an indication of super peed? roll eyes (sarcastic)

no it isn't!

As Dr. Strange and others can do that.

Rewmac
Originally posted by h1a8
no it isn't!

As Dr. Strange and others can do that. We don't need to bring strange into this.

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
Why didn't the thread starter just pit Batman against the Living Tribunal? Odin murders Diana in this spite thread. Because that would be spite against Tribunal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
still odin

janus77
speedblitz + combo punch = Odin TKOF'd cool

I'll revise my judgement if anyone can show me Odin's reactionspeeds on par with Wondy's.

oh and Wondy could easily deflect the Odinforce back at Odin with the bracelets! yes

lannfear
After fighting Odin, can take the Wonder out of title...poor girl....

cheers

Philosophía
ermm

manx422
if odin is so powerful why he is dead
ww takes this as no rules apply

Juk3n
Wonder Woman can beat Odin?
Sure, i'll accept that..

Wonder Woman will beat Odin?
I'm not so sure ( a plot device like the lasso taken out of account) that she would.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by janus77
speedblitz + combo punch = Odin TKOF'd cool

I'll revise my judgement if anyone can show me Odin's reactionspeeds on par with Wondy's.

oh and Wondy could easily deflect the Odinforce back at Odin with the bracelets! yes

big grin

D-Block
Odin with ease he's on a different level.

Galvaclaw
Night Star grins and waves at Stormforce. She'd thought he was dead. At least there was some old faces around here.

Night Star turns to Nero. 'Lady Phoenix decreed that once the nexus returned to normal we were to begin the war again. You didn't see the future that I did. We can't rely on Autobot super heroes to drive off every cosmic horror that wants to destroy the universe.

It falls on us to keep the order. Right commander?' She asks, raising an optic.

comicfan11
Without the godwave, Odin 10/10.
DC or Marvel it doesn't matter.

Endrict Nuul
Odin in spite 10/10.

Grinning Goku
Odin.

id369
Odin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a spite thread and Odin clearly dominates this match up. I can't believe some of you are picking WW. It must be the outfit that is making you think with your other head....

Scoobless
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Night Star grins and waves at Stormforce. She'd thought he was dead. At least there was some old faces around here.

Night Star turns to Nero. 'Lady Phoenix decreed that once the nexus returned to normal we were to begin the war again. You didn't see the future that I did. We can't rely on Autobot super heroes to drive off every cosmic horror that wants to destroy the universe.

It falls on us to keep the order. Right commander?' She asks, raising an optic.

That's what I was thinking as well.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.